Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

That is so true

Every cunning animal love their child...

So when SHyam cried saying her LOST HIS CHILD...and HE WANTS TO BE WITH HIS WIFE...it was the soft hear that Kushi has made her think that he may deserve a second chance...

Also ..she has never seen him behave BAD or never seen Shyam TRYING TO KILL anjali...so she does not know the extent he went to kill Anjali...

Hmmm...so lets see what happensπŸ€”

yeah, exactly! She knows the pain of the absence of parent-child bond herself, I suppose that made her feel a bit soft as well..
Sanayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

I think track has been moving  quite fast since Anji miscarried...if it was some other serial, Anji still wouldnt have found out she miscarried..but they have to unfold the layers one by one so can't rush too fast..shaym-Anji scene was needed to justify Anji's action of asking Arnie to return Shaym to her...

It looks like they have finally decided to give Arnie his brain back...hopefully he doesnt go into his stupid mode again..

Yeah I like to see a guy with brains while the innocent females mope around😭😭😭. So much for being a feminist.
What the!!
Cant  women like being taken care of once in a while?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Sanayam - 11 years ago
Sanayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supna9

yeah sanayam mujh ko bhi wanted

Somebody humko helpwa
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

there was no precap...I think the epi was so-so..could have been better but I wouldnt call it a bad episode..

Agree😊...

The Epi was not bad either πŸ˜ƒ...

See there was no Over drama to be frank...

Arnav just gets to know Dadi has been supporting Shyam...

Dadi said one thing right " ANJALI IS NOT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY" ...

Kushi after hearing Dadi and seeing Anjali's vulnerable condition and seeing shyam take Hitting and slaps for the baby he lost felt that he may be morning the death of his unborn and hence should get a chance to meet Anjali ONCE..

Yes..she said ... HE MAY ALSO BE REPENTING AND MORNING THE DEATH OF HIS CHILD...SO WHY CAN't WE ALLOW HIM TO MEET DI ONCE😊

She has neither asked Arnav to forgive him nor asked Arnav to take him back...she just says HE CAN MEET DI ONCE😊

errr..hope I heard it right πŸ˜†
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitmanas

yeah, they made such a big deal about anjali being hurt and bleeding, kya hua???? now, it's made to look like she's A ok?πŸ˜• what are viewers supposed to think?

It would look even more silly if they show the baby alive..LOL..
Teleseer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

aur crazy waali baat, i got up from sleep, watched old IPK episodes late in the night, they are too good yaar, the diwali ones πŸ˜†

Ditto... I did the same 😊
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

aur crazy waali baat, i got up from sleep, watched old IPK episodes late in the night, they are too good yaar, the diwali ones πŸ˜†

hmm mostly nw i dnt watch old epi or any sbb sbs seg just only new epi n enough. Diwali epi last scene u doesnt mean a thing my favoritest
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanayam

Hey Kopal ...I'm so glad to learn you are a gynecologist... . thank you for sharing all the info ...Redux is becoming so interesting ... wish you share info like this  more often ..

chitmanas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunacc

Ditto... I did the same 😊

hi aruna (is that right?) , i'm lucky2, glad to know i had company😊
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

As the fight starts between arnav and shyam I am sure eventually everyone will see the light of the day.. but in between for drama their will be illogical turning of the characters to suit the stretching...that is what I am referring too...yesterday Khooshieji was giving O expression to match dadiji's surprise ones...but it should not have been so... knowing Arnav's mercurial temper and the last time slap there would be an expectant angry response from him...she should have been shocked on hearing Shyam saying he is overflowing with love for Anjali .. as I remember the last time he had said that Khooshie was mistaken.. then she wanted to phansao him etc.,she had thought earlier  that Anji becoming pregnant Shyam will change .. hence she refrained from speaking up and endured her marriage...prior to that he had tried to commit suicide in front of a truck when his truth came out after engagement.. twice she thought he has changed to be shown otherwise... then howcome she did the same mistake again today... just to make ASR bend to allow Shyam to come in.. the two most imp. women pressurize  him..too much of  cinematic liberty...

I can understand Khushi's reaction in today's episode but I agree with your analysis of her actions from yesterday...I think sanaya wasnt present for shooting for the all the retakes or the director/editing department messed up so they had to do with these illogical expressions

Even shaymu looked disgusted when Daadi said I can see how much Shaym loves Anjali but no disgust on Khushi's face at that moment..πŸ˜†