Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: anurao.66

</div><div>
Fantastic answer once again Supna. This episode has given you so much energy.

Anu

oya anu kon sa sawal
i tou busy yahan pyar nahi hai
Sanayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chani123

Shyam hai na..😑

Hi guys. Im back for a bit. Wanted to put in m y two cents

Its been 6 months since Anji FOUND OUT that she is preggers.

So she had to be atleast a couple months preggers before she found out. So technically she was atleast 8-9 months preggers. Never mind the missing baby bump.

She could have had a slight bit premature vaginal delivery. Baby could be in stress etc. but recovered and switshed by SMJ by dead baby?

If it was a vaginal delivery whether premature or not she should be able to walk the very same day. Now blood loss and cut feet are different issue alltogether

Hopefully they transfused some blood already.
Edited by Sanayam - 11 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

frankly I wasn't surprised...Khushi believes in giving second chances, third chances, fourth chances and so on..πŸ˜†..plus Shaymu was very convincing in his acting...I dont think she has forgiven him...she just thinks he might be genuinly feeling bad for the baby..I can accept that..even murderers love their children..

That is so true

Every cunning animal love their child...

So when SHyam cried saying her LOST HIS CHILD...and HE WANTS TO BE WITH HIS WIFE...it was the soft hear that Kushi has made her think that he may deserve a second chance...

Also ..she has never seen him behave BAD or never seen Shyam TRYING TO KILL anjali...so she does not know the extent he went to kill Anjali...

Hmmm...so lets see what happensπŸ€”
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anurao.66

Girls how did you like the episode?

For me the first half was good but it was all lost after the second half.

anu

It was so-so for me...a bit too much family drama for my taste but I suppose the story demands that at the moment..
chitmanas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes, the miscarriage track could have been handled better..doc doesnt tell them she got an electric shock..poojali's feet arent injured..Shaym had no assurance that Anjali wouldnt die and then how could he come back to RM if she was dead..

yeah, they made such a big deal about anjali being hurt and bleeding, kya hua???? now, it's made to look like she's A ok?πŸ˜• what are viewers supposed to think?
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think it will translate into action..if not tomorrow then soon..remember when daadi came...daadi was standing supporting Anji and Arnav was standing across from them supporting Naani

Poor mamiji is so scared of daadi, I doubt she will say anything...I suppose she will be just mean to Shaym

As the fight starts between arnav and shyam I am sure eventually everyone will see the light of the day.. but in between for drama their will be illogical turning of the characters to suit the stretching...that is what I am referring too...yesterday Khooshieji was giving O expression to match dadiji's surprise ones...but it should not have been so... knowing Arnav's mercurial temper and the last time slap there would be an expectant angry response from him...she should have been shocked on hearing Shyam saying he is overflowing with love for Anjali .. as I remember the last time he had said that Khooshie was mistaken.. then she wanted to phansao him etc.,she had thought earlier  that Anji becoming pregnant Shyam will change .. hence she refrained from speaking up and endured her marriage...prior to that he had tried to commit suicide in front of a truck when his truth came out after engagement.. twice she thought he has changed to be shown otherwise... then howcome she did the same mistake again today... just to make ASR bend to allow Shyam to come in.. the two most imp. women pressurize  him..too much of  cinematic liberty...
Sanayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does anyone have link to the whole weeks spoiler?
chitmanas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supna9

hehehe chit hehehe great u didnt sacrifice ur neendwa.
Yest i sat to writing n my neendwa gone.

aur crazy waali baat, i got up from sleep, watched old IPK episodes late in the night, they are too good yaar, the diwali ones πŸ˜†
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chitmanas

i ask you, why can't they move the story a bit faster, the anjali shyam scenes are dragging on and on with his rani-saheba and her shyam ji; how much more manipulation is needed from shyam's side

asr is made to look more and more like a fool because shyam keeps coming into the house without anyone noticing (don't ask how this's possible) whenever he says 'main uss admi koh apne di ke paas aane nahin doonga'😑

I think track has been moving  quite fast since Anji miscarried...if it was some other serial, Anji still wouldnt have found out she miscarried..but they have to unfold the layers one by one so can't rush too fast..shaym-Anji scene was needed to justify Anji's action of asking Arnie to return Shaym to her...

It looks like they have finally decided to give Arnie his brain back...hopefully he doesnt go into his stupid mode again..
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanayam

Does anyone have link to the whole weeks spoiler?

yeah sanayam mujh ko bhi wanted