Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Guha..garima
Vinayaka..shyams sister..

Hia gals...today jus now was able to login here!!! 
Wow..sec tread!!!

Page1 2 n 3 writers...πŸ‘

Mysterious title Satya..when I saw I was like..what the..

N when I actually logged in here..decoding chalu hei..happy to jump in...
nandu_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abavi

this is right...

Guha is Shyam & Anjali's Kid
Vinayaka is Senior Malik's & OW's unnamed Kid

congrats viπŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Why sathya Vinayak is Ganesha. In Telugu we call him Vinayakudu.

Anu

There are 108 names for  Ganesha and so is the case with Kartikeya ... Yet I chose only this two .. Why ??
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anahom

I have also jumped into the bandwagon.  Am still brooding on the topic for an answerπŸ˜•

Hey Mohana !! 😊

How are You ??
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_si

i'm here...😊 My brains all fried. achha are we talking about just one person or more than one? for each one I mean. 

just burnt myself ...big one too...aaj to jarror daant padegi  he turns all ASR on me. Can't even hide this one...on my wrist. πŸ˜•

More than one, Tring Tring !!πŸ˜ƒ
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sathya...I just feel that the titile refers to the overall situation of the characters...It doesn't reflect to one person...

All the characters have a mysterious past...that has to be solved...

Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Fly Higher !!

Okay...

So... Delhi and Lucknow... yaani ki... the generation before and the generation now...

The Lucknow waalis know what happened; fragments of it or colored version... their actions are directed towards keeping the past in the past and hence, their actions appear mysterious to us...

The Delhi residents who are now slowly starting to realise that the past is making a reappearance, that a loop is being repeated but they are not able to comprehend it fully because they are missing a man... that is, someone who knows the whole truth...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pals13

Guha: Mysterious One

ASR's Dad, Garima

Vinayaka: Without a Man

Other Woman, Anjali

No Yaara
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sathya title ka explanwa tou kar dya karain atleast starting me hi 1st i tor mror k read then ye kya hai n then if by chance search kr lo tou itna parhe ga kon lamba lamba me leave it and takking titlewa innocently each n everytime when i see it. :-)
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nina90

Okay...

So... Delhi and Lucknow... yaani ki... the generation before and the generation now...

The Lucknow waalis know what happened; fragments of it or colored version... their actions are directed towards keeping the past in the past and hence, their actions appear mysterious to us...

The Delhi residents who are now slowly starting to realise that the past is making a reappearance, that a loop is being repeated but they are not able to comprehend it fully because they are missing a man... that is, someone who knows the whole truth...

Characters n not generations