tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello All,

Within Infinite Truths Lies  The Eternal Truth

Who Sees It All ??

Varuna has but a thousand eyes

Indra, a hundred

And I, Only two

Devdutt Pattanaik

Guha - Mysterious One

Vinayak - without a Man😊

There seem to be confusion  in the minds of the readers regarding the title..So let me explain the actual reasoning behind it ; ..Guha, as the name indicates is a mysterious one  ..who is the character who is quite mysterious here .. Is it Garima ?? No, we do know that she is a wife, a mother, a DIL , we know her nature , her character  ...Is It Shyam ..No,  we do know he is a Lawyer, a cunning Man, a obsessed man  ..  what both this characters have  is a secret !! secret in their past..They are not mysterious by themselves ...but Shyam's sister or the Other Woman is the Mysterious one..who  is she?? why did she do it? what sort of person she is? where is she ?  ...Nothing is answerable..So she is the GUHA !!

Without a Man ..let me break it down  ..Vina - without , Nayak - a man/leader/ father ..

Now who is it who is without a Man here ..The two children's !! The child of  Anjali which has been denied a name yet and also the child of the Other Woman  whose child is without a Name , the name of his Nayak, The name of his father, the name of the Man who was responsible for his creation...

Who is the protector ? Who is the Destroyer ??

Edited by tanthya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nina90 thumbnail
Okay... going farther away from the view...

what do I see...

Shantivan... where everybody has a secret of their own that they wish to keep hidden...

Gupta House... where things are on the surface completely open; where there is a secret, but its so well hidden that its almost forgotten; until now...

Is this better?
Edited by Nina90 - 11 years ago
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone once again.

Anu
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

ok  I will also jump in this hunt for answer after a cup of coffee...BRB

Jai guha Jai Vinayanka
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by tanthya

Tanths, if this is related to the past...

Guha-Chachaji

Vinayak- Arnav's father?

Nahi !!πŸ˜ƒ

So its definitely the present...

Guha-the mysterious one... who in IPK land if mysterious right now? Whom don't we understand on the surface... it could be either Shyam or Garima...

Vinayak-without a man... Hmm... the only one I can think of is Khushi... or it could also signify Anjali since Shyam never considered her as his wife and she is forever left without a man...

Sathu are Guha and vinayak applicable for just two characters from IPK ? 

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

Originally posted by tanthya

Tanths, if this is related to the past...

Guha-Chachaji

Vinayak- Arnav's father?

Nahi !!πŸ˜ƒ

So its definitely the present...

Guha-the mysterious one... who in IPK land if mysterious right now? Whom don't we understand on the surface... it could be either Shyam or Garima...

Vinayak-without a man... Hmm... the only one I can think of is Khushi... or it could also signify Anjali since Shyam never considered her as his wife and she is forever left without a man...

Sathu are Guha and vinayak applicable for just two characters from IPK ? 

Actually there are more than 2 character's involved
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sathya,

What I meant to say is that Lord Ganesha is single minded in his pursuit of anything just like Shyam and Lord Guha, is right from the first and fights for the Good just like Arnav.

Anu
tanthya thumbnail

Power CUT !!

Will  join U  later or  on a new thread ...

Edit;

Restored ..So here I am πŸ˜›
Edited by tanthya - 11 years ago
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sathya...
the title refers to the situation...it doesn't refer to an individual...am i right...???

Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Power CUT !!

Will  join U  later or  on a new thread ...

Edit;

Restored ..So here I am πŸ˜›

Ok, Tanths; I tried another time on the first page... chalo, will try again when you return...😊