Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

colors article What is Abhay Diwan's back story?

amarjyoti Senior Member
amarjyoti
amarjyoti

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Abahy Diwan, the new man in Siddhi's life, who took care of her son like his own father would, has been the reason behind the closeness between Siddhi and Anand. Anand, who used to feel ashamed to acknowledge Siddhi as his mother because of her down market appearance, has now grown closer to her because Abahy took charge of giving her a makeover. While spending time with Anand, Abhay keeps talking about Siddhi and how good a person she is. Despite all this, Siddhi felt that Abhay has been spoiling her son by giving him everything he literally puts his hands on.

Siddhi alleged Abahy for not understanding that his gestures and a big heart are somehow down the line spoiling Anand and making him stubborn! Abahy, being the reticent he is, kept quite but got hurt.

It's only after Sulekha Diwan, Ababhy's mother told Siddhi about Abhay's past and Siddhi felt guilty for not being able to understand his intentions, went up to him and apologized.

Abhay lost his family (his wife and kids), but how is unkown. According to Sulekha, he can never see them ever again and it's only after Anand's entry in his life that he started enjoying life all over again. 

Well, the backstory is still under the shadow and we are not giving that out either! But,don't miss the the show as a sensational twist in the tale is yet to surprise you!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiarabicaHitchHiker_norzar

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
interesting article...
i would love to know the back story of abhay...currently i like him...he cares for siddhi and AD alot...he is a very good friend to siddhi...i hope abhay always remains positive...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaHitchHiker_

amarjyoti Senior Member
amarjyoti
amarjyoti

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
yaar pata nahi bada hi confusing article laga,asa to nahi ki abhay ko negative character dana vala hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HitchHiker_

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
hi

thanks for the article

i too want to know whats abhay's past exactly, what happened to his wife, is she dead or gone somewhere else?

i do hope they dont turn him negative ever, but to put kc in good light they may decide to turn abhay negative. though i dont know how far they will succeed in it. 

norzar
neha_siddhi Senior Member
neha_siddhi
neha_siddhi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
tfs
d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
who cares for Abhey's past as long as he stays positive and helps bringing SINAL closer. I  dont want CVs to dedicate few episodes  to abhey's sad story and waste our time .. we know he has lost his family for whatever reason and that's enough.. I want to see SINAL, kids and their story progressing ...that's it .. just my POV

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312-Hima-jay_bpm

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
i really hope he remains positive and help sinal's kids to reunite their parents. i don't want him to turn negative sidhi needs one good friend's support  @ this point not a villain's Confused i won't be surprised if cvs make his character negative so that viewers who are disappointed with kunal's behavior can support him Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
It was expected... I mean "the twist"

Go to top