Book Talk

India-Forums

Book Talk
Book Talk

Of Bloodlust, Full Moons, Horns and Angst.

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
So, there are many Paranormal Romance Books trending in the forum. I thought it'd be cool to bring together all the series that ain't Twilight, under a single topic.

I've been literally fangi-ing the Paranormal Romance Genre for the last year. Crack open my skull and it smells of Hawt-Vampires, Passionate-werewolves and Sexy-Demons...LOL

I'll start off with my personal favorite-

#The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series!
J.R.Ward created something that goes beyond phenomenal. In a nutshell, she created Hot, Arrogant, ...TERRITORIAL (Yeah! That being the functional word) males who'd haunt your dreams and flip ur hearts when you read about them.
And not to forget they are TORMENTED! Sigh! Tormented, tortured souls with Alpha-ness running through their veins and breath-snatching bonding scents to boot.
Yeah, Yeah...I'm a Phangurrrl!
I must warn you that the series did take a dip in some of the latter books...Kinda got a little boring (Excepting Lassiter, the smart-mouthed angel with his to-kill-for one liners)
 But the plus point... *cough cough* Qhuinn and Blay. I know sounds terribly kinky...But u'll have to read the series to know how frikkin' addictive that pair is. U'll wanna read all the drab books in the series just to grab at the Qhuay bits of it.

Note: And the Vampires have the sexiest names ever- Wrath, Rhage, Zsadist, Phury, Dhestroyer, Vishous, Rehvenge, Tehrror, Torhment, Qhuinn, Hharm, Aghony, Murhder
*Sigh*

#Immortal After Dark Series

Kresley Cole is another force to be reckoned with. She spins a tale you can't walk away from.
Her series has a range...We have the  Lykae (Werewolves), Demons, Vampires, Feys, Valkyrie, Shifters, Furies...
You can read the books as stand alonez...
I love the Valkyrie-humor doses...They plant that un-wipeable grin on my face.
And not forget...LOTHAIRE!!!!
Gawd! He's got to be the most infuriating, cold, self-centered Vampire I've read about. And that in its itself is kinda appealing. He's not your regular Alpha...He's a twisted and obsessed with accumulating favours. His total lack of that innate good-nature throws you off balance...But doesn't stop you from drooling out the Pacific over him. I know, Go Figure!

# Demonica Series
Larrisa Ione is INTENSE. Doctors, demons at that, with sexy scrubs and hungry drives...
Phew! 
Then we have Dhampires. That's you Vampire-Werewolf hybrid. (Ting Tong! Anyone remembering Klaus?)
Overall...Gripping series. Five Compact books...and musn't-miss rides.

# Night Huntress Series
Jeannie Frost is Mother of all Nations in a feminist world. Her Females are all types of Kickass...
Its refreshing to see women who rather let a doormat be a doormat.

TO EDIT with more Series: Fever, LOTU, House of Night, Dark Hunter, Evernight, Midnight Breed...

Edited by Lhethal.Me - 05 September 2012 at 4:49am

Heart Senior Member
Heart
Heart

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
^I love your Sheldon Penny Avatar Big smile
armyofspooks IF-Sizzlerz
armyofspooks
armyofspooks

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Pallo, do I love you or what? Heart

I'd been searching zillions of websites and libraries in search of some good Paranormal Romance books, and YOU, yes YOUU have solved this trouble of mine! Hug

Gonna download the PDFs right away! Although, I believe I'll start reading them sometime in December since I got a crazy schedule for school these days :P
Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart

^I love your Sheldon Penny Avatar Big smile

They definitely are the cutest thing ever on TV. LOL

Originally posted by paintthetown

Pallo, do I love you or what? Heart

I'd been searching zillions of websites and libraries in search of some good Paranormal Romance books, and YOU, yes YOUU have solved this trouble of mine! Hug

Gonna download the PDFs right away! Although, I believe I'll start reading them sometime in December since I got a crazy schedule for school these days :P

Twixy! Hug
U into Paranormals *patting hard on the back*
Scrap me if u get stuck on the gazillion series out there LOL I remember feeling lost initially when I crawled into the genre. Now...Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index