Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

NEW FF: FORCIBLY YOURS SEASON 2 Part 3 - Pg138 (Page 130)

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhu123

Precap for Part 3:

Arnav: Arnav Singh Raizada.. 

She turned behind to see him and she was surprised to see THE ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA standing before her with his hands inside his Pockets and staring her.. He never had seen her before.. For him "Khushi Gupta" was just a mere name he had heard many times in his life since his childhood... Till today he never knew what she looked like.. And he thanked God that he didnt see this beautiful face before or else he wouldnt have been able to concentrate on anything after seeing her.. Arnav had never seen someone so beautiful. Her dove shaped eyes, her swan like neck, her apple red cheeks, her perfect shaped heaving bosoms which were hidden by her Saree Pallu, her zero size figure which was slightly visible from the sides and her long slim legs.. Was she truely a Girl or some Angel from the Heaven ? Her Red White Saree and her jewellery complimented her creamy white skin.. She had bun her hair but he knew she had long hair and Silky ones.. 

By the time Arnav noticed her each and every part of her skin and estimated which part of hers adds more to her beauty, Khushi stood straight and looked at him. She knew this man since her childhood. He was known to be cute naughty boy in his teenage who was now a Shrewd Angry Businessman.. His eyes were surely mesmerising .. No doubt girls drooled over him and wanted him to notice them .. His husky voice was adding more to his sexiness.. The name Arnav Singh Raizada sounded more nice when he himself says it.. That adds more charm to it.. She had seen his pictures and some Videos too on TV.. But seeing him face to face would be adding so much of spice to her present day, she never knew that before..

She was always told about him by Mohit's Daadi.. According to her any girl who can fulfil his demands and can lead a peaceful life with him keeping him satisfied in every way would be the "ONLY PERFECT WIFE" in this World.. 

HINTS:

1) Soon Khushi would be back in SHeesh Mahal.. Getting married to him or without that is to be seen.. Lets keep it a Suspense as of now..

2) Mohit and Arnav coming Face to Face next week..

3) The most asked Question to me was if Mohit and Khushi's marriage was a Love Marriage or Arranged.. I CONFIRM it was a Arranged Marriage but then Khushi likes Mohit and vice versa.. So keeping this fact in mind, it is obvious that if she still marries Arnav Singh Raizada, it is only due to some Forced reasons.. 

4) Raizada's can never accept Khushi as their bahu soon.. So Arnav has his own plans to make sure she marries him and is yet away from the Raizada family..  (REMEMBER away from Raizada family.. MAY be even AWAY from HIM for some time.. But not for long..)

Some more Hints tomorrow..

awesome precap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MysaGodsEye

ARHI-SKLOVERS Goldie
ARHI-SKLOVERS
ARHI-SKLOVERS

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
nice precap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEye

ARHI-SKLOVERS Goldie
ARHI-SKLOVERS
ARHI-SKLOVERS

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
awesome

GodsEye

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Awesome precap...

GodsEye

cute_arshi Groupbie
cute_arshi
cute_arshi

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Lovely story
I think the first person who kidnap khushi was Mohit
He kidnap khushi nd put all blame on Arnav 
He is Arnav step brother so he is jealous nd may be have more reason which I can't guess now
(Arnav is more popular among girls nd handsome too than Mohit) (1 reason according to me) ;-)))
Nd may be Arnav came to know about mohit plans so he backfire on him by marrying khushi forcibly
Nd when khushi will come to know that Mohit kidnap her first On their marriage day 
So she will start hating him nd fall in love with Arnav 
This is just my imagination nd may be my imagination is somehow true
If what I'm thinking is true to this will not happen very soon 
Being a reader I have to wait nd watch your marvelous story:-))

GodsEye

mayabhi Goldie
mayabhi
mayabhi

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
this has a new feel to it though the name is the same. confused abt the conv between anjali, shyam n nani abt khushi. waiting ti know more.

GodsEye

rakenduvadana IF-Dazzler
rakenduvadana
rakenduvadana

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
twinkle twinkle little starStar
madhu is a super star Star

i really love ur ffs madhu .

legal sins, wretched not, forcibly urs 2, - each and every ff are unique.

u know i read forcibly urs in one go sitting infront of my lapsy for entire day Big smile

GodsEye

darya20 Goldie
darya20
darya20

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
waw this story is really complicated 

but y does arnav hate mohit  ?????

GodsEye

Go to top