India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

IF... (Page 4)

WAZME Goldie
WAZME
WAZME

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

she is a cop so might she is under a mission or might one of her parent member is hindue and the other is muslim

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishiqa_luv_Ratishona90

aadk IF-Dazzler
aadk
aadk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I understnd wardah dt it is vry difficult for u to watch zara doing dt! But i felt dt d scene had lot more to convey! It stands for d spirit of secularism and places humanity and brotherhood ovr caste,creed and religion! Isn't it a b'ful message to convey throug a mediun lyk a serial dt is watchd by soo mny ppl! I believe in d existence of one supreme power! Its just dt we worship hm in different names! So, i personally lykd dt scene a lot! Sory dear, if i offended u in any way!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-Ishiqa_luv_Ratishona90

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Nice post wardah..!!!

And ther is nothing wrong in the post,the question you have raised is justified and i do understand..!!!
Cv's has to be veryy careful with those scenes and should not hurt the sentiments of the viewers who watch them...Its a veryy sensitive issue so they have to work on it ..!!!

But i would like you to take it in this way--
pehle its show specially HD toh yaha sonch aur logic kabhii nahii rehtii..
so even they don knw wat they are showing LOL

Also as we all are guessing she is Indira so to  lay the foundation we saw that matkii wala scene
since Indira is Hitler so matka phodna unke hatke entry ke liye Wink

But for now i think cv's should really be serious working on scenes now and don show anything that gives wrong messages..!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishiqa_luv_Rati

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Hi Wardah  , My Aunt has better explanation.  I think it's very funny. She is like SAIBABA born in Hindu family and raised by Muslim Parent. So she  is exposed  to both culture and she cherishes them. I think person who took her in knows she is Hindu . big puzzle to me.
-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warz-Barun-Rati

Originally posted by pari117

@veena di: but i've never seen such, its against der customs. May be you are right Confused

sis i saw that happening on ABP news. :/ but the fact is that doing pooja, being a muslim is a sin. you are not a muslim anymore when u start doing pooja or start making some one ur god.:/ yes sis, its against our customs. :/

We all are praying to same God with different name; thus, I don't believe it is sin to participate in puja as it is also a method to worship God. Sin has become very over rated word as people use it without knowing if it is in right context or not ( not indicating u wardah , just my overall impression).

Btw: I am Muslim as well !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aadk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index