Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

..Cinderella...

Coolbie

..Cinderella...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Hello Guys, After watching Monday n Tuesday's episode...i m having this question in my mind constantly. I was thinking that if zara is a muslim girl...then how can she take part in hindu festival?? 

(m not talking against about any religion but as m a muslim, we are not allowed to join any other religion's festivals).  Then how come cv's showed zara taking part in hindu festival? 

I m thinking there is something really fishy in this current Track.  

Share your views guys???

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatIshiqa_luv_Ratiadinats07RanjinikishanHeema22shona90lieslPari117ShivuNozziemeglaraatShedevil25-dear10-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF..." in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
True. Even I had same thing in my mind.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...Ishiqa_luv_Ratishona90

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Exactly sis i'm Confused why cvs write such scene Ouch even i've also heard the same then how was she shown participating in hindu festival. @mods: it is in context with the show, i hope i'm not breaking d rule Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...Ishiqa_luv_Ratishona90

adinats07

IF-Rockerz

adinats07

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Wardha - Moslty in mumbai.. this doesnt matter..who breaks matki and all.. just go and enjoy.. hope this helpsBig smile

even in ganpati festival we will find all people dancing and enjoy.
plus the famous ganapti in Mumbai  lal baag raja.. [this is know as king of Lalbag] it has to 1st go  from Muslim area and they do the prayers or pooja first at the time of Visarjan and then it goes to all other places and last to juhu beach[when after the festival when it taken for drowing in sea]. 

Edited by adinats07 - 05 September 2012 at 4:39am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007samrudhi.rRasha4eva....Diya....shona90Ranjinikishankiran_ratiHeema22liesl-shalz-..Mishh007..loveinshiAngels_Sweetz-PD--dear10-

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
@veena di: but i've never seen such, its against der customs. May be you are right Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...Ishiqa_luv_Rati

..Cinderella...

Coolbie

..Cinderella...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari117

Exactly sis i'm Confused why cvs write such scene Ouch even i've also heard the same then how was she shown participating in hindu festival. @mods: it is in context with the show, i hope i'm not breaking d rule Confused

yeah sis...i really loved ZMK's entry but after one day i realized that its not allowed man..how can cv's show that??? m not talking against about any religion but we need explanation from cv's.  why taking part in hindu festival where on the other hand u r praying??? m also very confused.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishiqa_luv_Rati

..Cinderella...

Coolbie

..Cinderella...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

Wardha - Moslty in mumbai.. this doesnt matter..who breaks matki and all.. just go and enjoy.. hope this helpsBig smile

even in ganpati festival we will find all people dancing and enjoy.
plus the famous ganapti in Mumbai  lal baag raja.. [this is know as king of Lalbag] it has to 1st go  from Muslim area and they do the prayers or pooja first at the time of Visarjan and then it goes to all other places and last to juhu beach[when after the festival when it taken for drowing in sea]. 

yes veena sisBig smile i know about that. but thats also a sin in islam, u know. even wearing short clothes or without duppata/scarf we are on sin.  Even if the Muslims in India do that, they are on sin.  :/

Ishiqa_luv_Rati-dear10-

..Cinderella...

Coolbie

..Cinderella...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari117

@veena di: but i've never seen such, its against der customs. May be you are right Confused

sis i saw that happening on ABP news. :/ but the fact is that doing pooja, being a muslim is a sin.  you are not a muslim anymore when u start doing pooja or start making some one ur god.:/ yes sis, its against our customs. :/

Ishiqa_luv_Rati-dear10-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.