India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

GUL'S OBSESSION WITH SHYAM (Page 2)

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Gul does not write for character of Shyam.  Neither does she control the screenplay.  She should have enough guts to take it over from the person who does.

Gautam Hegde created the character of Shyam, writes all of his dialogues and decided when and how to put him back into the story.  That writer that Abhaas Mehta said in an interview he is in contact with daily, that is Gautam Hegde.  And Gautam Hegde has said in interviews that Shyam is his favorite character in this story.  

So, it is Gautam and his blind love for his creation that has gotten us here.  Not to mention it helps when Shyam's love interest asks for more meat in a story, means that Shyam can get extra screen space too.

Gul has to take back control and show a little backbone for her story.  But I think she is probably preoccupied with her next story and doesn't focus on IPK anymore. 

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
My obsession with Arhi

Author: arhilove   Replies: 7   Views: 877

arhilove 7 877 15 March 2012 at 6:54pm by arhilove
I called my daughter Kushi - uff this obsession

Author: Ash95   Replies: 7   Views: 1310

Ash95 7 1310 04 December 2011 at 4:08am by siva2901
What's with the ArHi marriage obsession?

2 3 4 5

Author: HeadOverHeels   Replies: 39   Views: 3577

HeadOverHeels 39 3577 03 December 2011 at 6:41am by smitar
Shyam Ko Konsa Shyam Lay Jaye Ga?

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 0   Views: 1369

Khilonaa 0 1369 21 October 2011 at 9:19am by Khilonaa
shyam, shyam and shyam

Author: sirf--tum   Replies: 3   Views: 1701

sirf--tum 3 1701 16 July 2011 at 5:12am by coolsabs

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index