India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

GUL'S OBSESSION WITH SHYAM

staker123 IF-Sizzlerz
staker123
staker123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
i have read in some posts earlier that team ipk visits the forum.
if this is the case then i want to convey some message to them

1.I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT U ARE THE MAKER OF GEET WHO SUCESSFULLY PROTRAYED THE PAIN AND SUFFERING OF GEET.THAT I THOUGH WAS NEVER A LOYAL FAN OF THE LOVE STORY BETWEEN THE LEADS BUT FOLLOWED THE STORY BECOZ OF AWESOME POTRAYAL...

WHY CAN'T U DO THE SAME WITH IPK EVEN SHOWS LIKE MADHUBALA,7.30 SHOW OF SP,PYAR KA DARD,PARICHAY HAVE JUMPED IN TRPS THEN WHY CAN'T OUR SHOW??

IT IS VERY PAINFUL TO SEE THST OUR SHOW HAS ALMOST HALF VIEWERSHIP AS COMPARED TO CHILD BRIDE...

IN MY GRAND MOTHERS HOUSE THEY DID NOT ALLOWED ME TO WATCH IT YESTERDAY BECOZ OF THAT SHOW..SO I MISSED MY FIRST EPISODE IN THE HISTORY OF ISS PYAR..
I ASKED ALL MY FRIENDS WHO ALSO ARE CRAZY FAN BUT THEY SAID THEY DID NOT WATCH IT...

I M FEELING VERY BAD

WHY A SIMPLE FACT CAN NOT BE UNDERSTOOD BY YOUR OVERUSED BRAINS

AFTER KIDNAPPING TRACK THE TRP DID NOT RISE BECOZ YOU HAD NOT PROPERLY SHOWN THE REVEALATION OF SHYAM.AND U MISJUDGED IT  THAT SHYAM WAS MISSED BY THE TRP AUDIENCE

IT IS ONLY UR MISCONCEPTION..

WE ALL WANT TO GET RID OF HIM
U  R SO MUCH IMPRESSED BY THE ACTOR THEN PLEASE CAST HIM IN OTHER SHOW
WE R NOT INTRESTEDIN WATCHING SHYAM
FOR GOD SAKE GET THIS FACT CLEARLY...

IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT

IF U CAN BRING BACK NK BY OUR WISH WHY CAN'T U GIVE ARHI MORE SCREEN SPACE ATLEAST 70% IN AN EPI ELSE I M QUITE SURE U WILL LOSE EVERY LOYAL FAN BOTH TRP WISE AND YOUTUBE VIEWERS ALSO

Edited by neena1989 - 05 September 2012 at 4:35am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mszen90bsp0207BrooklynJSuchita2012balav1mangalorepriyankaaAmidstTheWordsRatiGMrDarcyfan

mszen90 Groupbie
mszen90
mszen90

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
I AM TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU...! they should expose SHYAM's ugly truth in front of everyone...i hope in upcoming episodes they do so..! 

Edited by mszen90 - 05 September 2012 at 5:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BrooklynJpriyankaa1mangalorerini_katMrDarcyfanstaker123

alicekhan11 Goldie
alicekhan11
alicekhan11

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
nice psot!!!! amazing points! and sooo agree wth the screen space thing!!! actually i wont mind if they show more suspense and interesting scenes too!!! but want arshi to get more screen space!! plzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanstaker123

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Yes, this obsession with SHYAM and Anjali's story is the PROBLEM!

Since the kidnapping was over, Shyam was thrown out, but Poojali was shown no evidence! (I dont know why she will think that Payal would make up a story RE Shyam living in their house??)... BUT Poojali is brainless, so she thinks that EVERYTHING they said about Shyam from fake engagement to kidnapping is ALL an MU!! (she needs to be in a mental hospital)!!!

THEN they dont show a proper redemption track for Arnav but show him playing "Games" to get Khushi back! At the same time, Poojali is seen to be "Insecure" about the ARHI relationship! (She NEVER used to have a problem with it, but as soon as her husband left the picture, she grudges her brother any happiness in HIS marriage!!). That was a total winner with the audience! (AS IF)??

THEN enter STOPWA and causing trouble for ARHI and supporting the re-entry of SNAKE! This obsession with Poojali and Snake will GURANTEE that TRP will not rise!

YES if Gul loves the actor playing Shyam so much, then CAST him in one of their other shows! WE are TIRED of Shyam! He is a TWO BIT CRIMINAL who continues to get away with murder and we are SICK of it!

WHICH part of this is NOT within the grasp of Gul, the PH and the CV's????Angry

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 05 September 2012 at 5:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BrooklynJSuchita2012priyankaa1mangalorestaker123

staker123 IF-Sizzlerz
staker123
staker123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
isn't there any way to directly convey our message to see arhi getting more space  than any other crap...
becoz making bashing only will make no affect on those obssesed with shyam

they think it as appreciation of thier favourite shyam...

staker123 IF-Sizzlerz
staker123
staker123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
i do not  want anjali and shyam sharing screen more than 3 minutes even paya-akash scenes are more reasonable..

priyankaa Goldie
priyankaa
priyankaa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
from the start of the show the evil is always shown overpowering the good...

plzz show the evil side of shyam for once..during  revelation episode of shyam's ugly side the trp almost reached to 3.4...which means show the power of goodness over evilness...audience wants optimism ...
balav Senior Member
balav
balav

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Friend, Gul's is not oly obsessed with Abbhas but also with Daljeet . He does not undestand the psychology of audience that they did not want the ugly face of shyam anymore and his repeat telecast of villiany and his hide and seek, not even caught once though his method of cheating others are not even prudent enough to safeguard him . Yet people around him are shown to be dumb and not exhibiting any kind of intelleigence including Arnav. This is most irritating.
Next Anjali she is a fool and does not desrve any sympathy. Next to shyam Anjali's face is getting on
our nerves. AS per latest rumour, they are going to spoil Khushi's character now. Now khushi is going to plead Arnav for Shyam;s return to RM as per Anjali's request. This is most ridiculous. Kushi very well knows the bloody character of Shyam. She herself had been a victim of his villiany so many times. She very well knows that he is after Arnav's wealth ( Changing the will) and that shyam wants to kill Arnav , Infact Khushi is the one who found all the ugly things abt shyam and his lust for her and that he does not love anjali anymore. despite this if the writers of the team keen on assasinating khushi's character, then they are doing at their own risk. Any i could predict the trp for this week would definetelt be below one.

Go to top