Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

What do you think????? sinal office meet (Page 2)

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

Originally posted by hima2012

They will be shocked to see each other.. will not talk in front of Abhay.. just eye-locks! Then when they are alone.. may be Kunal comes into Siddhi's office.. conversation could go like this:

Kunal opens the door of siddhi's office, comes in and both stare at each other,, after a few seconds

Siddhi: Kunal, aap? (confused)

Kunal: Dekho main nahi jaanta tha ki tum yahaan kaam karti ho. Agar jaanta tho yahaan kabhi nahi join hota!

Siddhi: Aap aise kyon keh rahe hain?

Kunal: Siddhi, tum meri shakal bhi nahi dekhna chaahti ho.. mujhe pata hai. Isliye, mein kehne aaya hun ki main Mr.Abhay ko abhi resignation de doonga.. tum fikar mat karo!

Siddhi: Kunal, aap kyon resign karenge? Aapko mere saamne rehne se takleef hoti hai tho kal se main office nahi aaoongi. Aap ko resign karne ki koyi zaroorat nahi hai!

Just then Abhay walks in and breaks their conversation and gives some work to both which both cannot avoid.. they just look at each other as if saying " we have to do this.. no other option'!

this is likely and does make sense too however will kunal's ego all him to resign?

i mean he to show infront her na that he doesnt care if she is here or not. she doesnt affect him?

norzar

He will probably talk about resigning with Siddhi if he wants to show her that he still remembers her words and is hurt by what she said but still cares about her.. wants her to be comfortable, etc.

But will act aloof if his ego takes the front seat and does not let his guard down! He may act like he doesn't care then!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Mages

hi

Originally posted by Mages

i am confused...
but then by looking at the promo...both are shocked and stunned...i think both SiNal will be silent and talk through their eyes and emotions...and days passes they might get romantically linked all over again with their office romance...but i don't expect any words from SiNal...as they feel there is nothing more to say...as both of them have moved on in their lives...especially from siddhi's side as she thinks kunal is married to the creature...and from kunal's side...abhay-siddhi blooming friendship...but yes due to work...they might communicate with each other in professional terms...

why i feel this way...when they could have talk with each other when they re-meet in the dark street...but they were silent...and when reality hits both moves away...its a hint what will happen b/w SiNal before the parents trap track...silence moment...

yup they eyes will do alot of the talking and we the audience will be able to see and read it, but they wont. haha. 

they are dumbos...if they could able to see and read...creature would not have succeed in separating them from each other...yes they will do most of the talking through their eyes...

i feel they maybe indirect taunting and coldness at the start maybe. 

maybe yes...maybe no...we need to wait and watch for this part...i don't think they will taunt each other or be cold with each other...they will only be working as two professionals keeping their personal differences aside...they both are matured people...they know how to separate professional and personal lives

siddhi believes kunal is married so will try to keep physical distance, 

yup thats for sure...siddhi will try to keep a physical distance while fate will always brings them closer...the question here is "will SiNal able to keep physical distance from each other"

i feel kunal wont think siddhi abhay married, he may think they are dating etc

i guess so...he will think that siddhi and abhay are dating each other...and siddhi have moved on in life...

but for all this to happen...kunal has to accept the job...he did accept the job and came with abhay...but after seeing siddhi i hope he doesn't change his mind for his insecurities due to AC...

norzar

they physical tension will be there for sure, but then they are div and siddhi believes kunal is married so they will be distance for sure. 

i dont thin his insecurities for AC havbe much of a role in what he says and behaves, bec he would have not gone back to the venue to enquiry reg siddhi and the guy if that was the case. he does fear little that siddhi is Ac mother so can take him away but more that that he is angry, upset and hurt reg siddhi. she not coming back to him, she moving on with someone else etc

norzar

KarthiN90

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged

They will be shocked to see each other.. will not talk in front of Abhay.. just eye-locks! Then when they are alone.. may be Kunal comes into Siddhi's office.. conversation could go like this:

Kunal opens the door of siddhi's office, comes in and both stare at each other,, after a few seconds

Siddhi: Kunal, aap? (confused)

Kunal: Dekho main nahi jaanta tha ki tum yahaan kaam karti ho. Agar jaanta tho yahaan kabhi nahi join hota!

Siddhi: Aap aise kyon keh rahe hain?

Kunal: Siddhi, tum meri shakal bhi nahi dekhna chaahti ho.. mujhe pata hai. Isliye, mein kehne aaya hun ki main Mr.Abhay ko abhi resignation de doonga.. tum fikar mat karo!

Siddhi: Kunal, aap kyon resign karenge? Aapko mere saamne rehne se takleef hoti hai tho kal se main office nahi aaoongi. Aap ko resign karne ki koyi zaroorat nahi hai!

Just then Abhay walks in and breaks their conversation and gives some work to both which both cannot avoid.. they just look at each other as if saying " we have to do this.. no other option'!

this is likely and does make sense too however will kunal's ego all him to resign?

i mean he to show infront her na that he doesnt care if she is here or not. she doesnt affect him?

norzar

He will probably talk about resigning with Siddhi if he wants to show her that he still remembers her words and is hurt by what she said but still cares about her.. wants her to be comfortable, etc.

But will act aloof if his ego takes the front seat and does not let his guard down! He may act like he doesn't care then!

yeah we have seen his ego overpower hsi otehr feelings in the past too, so it can happen again

esp the way he said he too is moving on to his family. if thats the case then he needs to put a brave face infront of siddhi too and show her that he doesnt care. siddhi will assume again that he has moved on fully hence doesnt bother about her being around?

of if he decides to resign she will think wrongly that he doesnt want to betray or make the vamp uncomfortable hence doesnt want to work with her

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90-Hima-

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Another thing that may happen is Kunal before joining will keep a condition that the company has to to loan him money for the operation which Abhay will agree to.After operation Kunal will join the company and come across Siddhi and decide to resign.Ouch

Siddhi in the meanwhile will come to know of Kunal's decade long velagiri and the pressing conditions at home.Mahaan Siddhi will once again don the 'Yeah I am a money minded b****' robe and tell Kunal he can resign if he pays back the loan amount else he better shut up and get back to work!Dead

There you have yet another MUAngry.

Edited by chitsss - 05 September 2012 at 6:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

d.padmini-Hima-KarthiN90norzar

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
since I saw the promo ,  the first think that came to my mind was  the scene from a movie  starring Anil Kapoor and Kajol..

the scene goes something like this .. Anil Kapoor takes over the company where Kajol is working, to woo her back but he sees her typing a resignation letter since she doesn't want to work under anil kapoor who is her ex-husband  and to retain Kajol, Anil Kapoor uses reverse psychology on her .. the dialogues and the scene was too good.. and it would really suit SINAL perfectly provided Sidhi comes to know about Kunal's 10 year long velagiri ..
CVs love cntrl C and Cntrl V ..we might get to see this scene.. and I am sure both Keerti and Sameer sir will do justice to that scene adding , there own flavor...

norzar

Go to top