Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

What do you think????? sinal office meet

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
hi

What do you think will be kunal's reactions and dialogues when he see's siddhi in the office this week?

and what will siddhi say and do?

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaKarthiN90stuti123

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
i am confused...
but then by looking at the promo...both are shocked and stunned...i think both SiNal will be silent and talk through their eyes and emotions...and days passes they might get romantically linked all over again with their office romance...but i don't expect any words from SiNal...as they feel there is nothing more to say...as both of them have moved on in their lives...especially from siddhi's side as she thinks kunal is married to the creature...and from kunal's side...abhay-siddhi blooming friendship...but yes due to work...they might communicate with each other in professional terms...

why i feel this way...when they could have talk with each other when they re-meet in the dark street...but they were silent...and when reality hits both moves away...its a hint what will happen b/w SiNal before the parents trap track...silence moment...

well both are silence...but they know they are linked and connected through AC-AD...no matter how much they are silence...angry...hurt...shattered...this fact can't be deny by both of them that siddhi is mother of AC-AD...kunal is father of AC-AD...they are still connected through each other becos of their kids...

Edited by Mages - 05 September 2012 at 4:35am

arabicaKarthiN90norzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Mages

i am confused...
but then by looking at the promo...both are shocked and stunned...i think both SiNal will be silent and talk through their eyes and emotions...and days passes they might get romantically linked all over again with their office romance...but i don't expect any words from SiNal...as they feel there is nothing more to say...as both of them have moved on in their lives...especially from siddhi's side as she thinks kunal is married to the creature...and from kunal's side...abhay-siddhi blooming friendship...but yes due to work...they might communicate with each other in professional terms...

why i feel this way...when they could have talk with each other when they re-meet in the dark street...but they were silent...and when reality hits both moves away...its a hint what will happen b/w SiNal before the parents trap track...silence moment...

yup they eyes will do alot of the talking and we the audience will be able to see and read it, but they wont. haha. 

i feel they maybe indirect taunting and coldness at the start maybe. 

siddhi believes kunal is married so will try to keep physical distance, 

i feel kunal wont think siddhi abhay married, he may think they are dating etc

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaKarthiN90

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
norzar , i feel at first both ll be too stunned to react ...as neither of them had seen thgis coming ...but then as reality sets in ...we mite get a confrontation from kunal's end ...though it seems least likely ...also kunal mite try to indirectly taunt siddhi ...coz he feels she betrayed him ...siddhi on the other hand wont say much ...i feel ll be silent ...but then lets see..sinal never fail to suprise us ..do they...

arabicaKarthiN90

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by stuti123

norzar , i feel at first both ll be too stunned to react ...as neither of them had seen thgis coming ...but then as reality sets in ...we mite get a confrontation from kunal's end ...though it seems least likely ...also kunal mite try to indirectly taunt siddhi ...coz he feels she betrayed him ...siddhi on the other hand wont say much ...i feel ll be silent ...but then lets see..sinal never fail to suprise us ..do they...

yup sinal are an unpredictable pair indeed

i dont think any confrontation will happen yet, they will build on the mu and pain more. 

if kunal taunts siddhi i dont want her to sit and just cry, 

norzar

arabicaKarthiN90

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by Mages

i am confused...

yup they eyes will do alot of the talking and we the audience will be able to see and read it, but they wont. haha. 

they are dumbos...if they could able to see and read...creature would not have succeed in separating them from each other...yes they will do most of the talking through their eyes...

i feel they maybe indirect taunting and coldness at the start maybe. 

maybe yes...maybe no...we need to wait and watch for this part...i don't think they will taunt each other or be cold with each other...they will only be working as two professionals keeping their personal differences aside...they both are matured people...they know how to separate professional and personal lives

siddhi believes kunal is married so will try to keep physical distance, 

yup thats for sure...siddhi will try to keep a physical distance while fate will always brings them closer...the question here is "will SiNal able to keep physical distance from each other"

i feel kunal wont think siddhi abhay married, he may think they are dating etc

i guess so...he will think that siddhi and abhay are dating each other...and siddhi have moved on in life...

but for all this to happen...kunal has to accept the job...he did accept the job and came with abhay...but after seeing siddhi i hope he doesn't change his mind for his insecurities due to AC...

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
They will be shocked to see each other.. will not talk in front of Abhay.. just eye-locks! Then when they are alone.. may be Kunal comes into Siddhi's office.. conversation could go like this:

Kunal opens the door of siddhi's office, comes in and both stare at each other,, after a few seconds

Siddhi: Kunal, aap? (confused)

Kunal: Dekho main nahi jaanta tha ki tum yahaan kaam karti ho. Agar jaanta tho yahaan kabhi nahi join hota!

Siddhi: Aap aise kyon keh rahe hain?

Kunal: Siddhi, tum meri shakal bhi nahi dekhna chaahti ho.. mujhe pata hai. Isliye, mein kehne aaya hun ki main Mr.Abhay ko abhi resignation de doonga.. tum fikar mat karo!

Siddhi: Kunal, aap kyon resign karenge? Aapko mere saamne rehne se takleef hoti hai tho kal se main office nahi aaoongi. Aap ko resign karne ki koyi zaroorat nahi hai!

Just then Abhay walks in and breaks their conversation and gives some work to both which both cannot avoid.. they just look at each other as if saying " we have to do this.. no other option'!

d.padminiKarthiN90norzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

They will be shocked to see each other.. will not talk in front of Abhay.. just eye-locks! Then when they are alone.. may be Kunal comes into Siddhi's office.. conversation could go like this:

Kunal opens the door of siddhi's office, comes in and both stare at each other,, after a few seconds

Siddhi: Kunal, aap? (confused)

Kunal: Dekho main nahi jaanta tha ki tum yahaan kaam karti ho. Agar jaanta tho yahaan kabhi nahi join hota!

Siddhi: Aap aise kyon keh rahe hain?

Kunal: Siddhi, tum meri shakal bhi nahi dekhna chaahti ho.. mujhe pata hai. Isliye, mein kehne aaya hun ki main Mr.Abhay ko abhi resignation de doonga.. tum fikar mat karo!

Siddhi: Kunal, aap kyon resign karenge? Aapko mere saamne rehne se takleef hoti hai tho kal se main office nahi aaoongi. Aap ko resign karne ki koyi zaroorat nahi hai!

Just then Abhay walks in and breaks their conversation and gives some work to both which both cannot avoid.. they just look at each other as if saying " we have to do this.. no other option'!

this is likely and does make sense too however will kunal's ego all him to resign?

i mean he to show infront her na that he doesnt care if she is here or not. she doesnt affect him?

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90

Go to top