Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK was fab rest were lke channe bachne wala (Page 5)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
updated pg 3

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Lol wow you made three posts today? 2 din ka sab hisaab aaj hi bhar diya LOL

You know what? I don't know why but I'm loving this egoistic madhu as much as I'm loving the egoistic RK. I think this is the first show is which both the characters are egoistic and has grey shades. It's not like other soaps where the man is just a pompous ass whereas the woman is a sati savitri types LOL

I love watching both of these bang their heads and try to hurt each other's ego LOL Now this is what I call a tit for tat perfect dark and passionate love story EmbarrassedLOLWink
lamboonavar Senior Member
lamboonavar
lamboonavar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
LOLheere ki pehchaan ek johare hi jaansakegana baaki sab ko vo sheshe ka tukada hi lagega heee dd is like heera baaki samajdaaron ko ishara hi kaafi hota hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevil

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamboonavar

LOLheere ki pehchaan ek johare hi jaansakegana baaki sab ko vo sheshe ka tukada hi lagega heee dd is like heera baaki samajdaaron ko ishara hi kaafi hota hai LOL
Hhhaha LOL u know I love ur comment.Since unlke the real leads of Indian serial who act lke dumbs I have brain so aapka ishaara samajh gaye.So Ms Johari aap hero ko pechaniye coz hum jaise mahan log apna time hero ka pehchane mai waste na karke Kohinoor ko khareed apni fingers mai pehna pasand karte hai.Kya hai na Shahi logo ko tuch kaam karne ki aadat nhi hai so heere pehchane k liye bahut johari mere under kaam karte hain baki tumhe job chahiye mere under johari bane ki toh btanaWinkROFL ROFL

Edited by SheDevil - 05 September 2012 at 1:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..PlayfulKiss..

-SexyAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-SexyAngel-
-SexyAngel-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
RES Geek 
FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Lol ur title..

Haha but agree

..PlayfulKiss..

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
I haven't watched the show for one week because of some reasons. BUT I kinda of agree with Madhu's character. Even I didn't use to relate to her when the show was started. It was when she got married , so I kind of felt related to her. I feel more related to RK and I think that is because of the way the character is. It is very compex and interesting+ the super dialogues are bonus. I hope CVS makes Madhu's character more interesting too and give her powerful dialogues too like RK. Both Characters have to be interesting in a show to keep the viewers feel them and relate to them.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index