Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow...u r a genious!! so talented...i was so in ur story...never ever felt bored!! amazing
madmaxine thumbnail
Awww! Sweet. You could've drawn out the present a little more I thought. It seemed a bit rushed. But still, it was lovely. 
.Naina. thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww That was an absolutely wonderful read! Totally enjoyed reading through the stories of a younger Arnav and Khushi. I would have loved to read more about their present, but still totally sweet and perfect. 

Cheers!
Naina
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved this sweet vignette ... This one's going on my favourites list πŸ‘πŸΌ
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww. 

This was sweet and naughty! 

😳
Bookaholic1988 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know I read this story before, but I am not sure if I posted a reply or not, so I am writing one now just in case!
Great job! I love stories like this and after a stressful, this story brought a smile to my face thank you
pmpm1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's such a sweet story... as sweet as rasgulla 😊 .
acklesmanic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hayee...!!! Loved it. I have always been intrigued by the idea of childhood best friends turning into soul mates. this is a lovely piece of writing.Loved that arnav was the first one to name her both the times, that he was always there for her when she needed him the most.Loved their fight before he left for states where she confessed that all she needed in this world was him.Loved the way she drew inspiration from him and continues to do and be the best in whatever she does.This is how its supposed to be right ur soul mate helping to do the best u can encouraging u, loving u no matter what the situation is, advising u being proud of u when achieve ur goal.In a way he never did leave her alone he was always in her thoughts and she in his. Loved the way he proposes to her its just amazing not at all overtly romantic and yet had this beautiful subtle edge to it which had me sitting and grinning like an idiot.πŸ˜ƒ also loved the way u used tht kangan wala scene soo beautifully and completed that adhuri kiss.
Edited by buttercup2292 - 11 years ago
rockingchamp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really a loving update...the title of the story is too good...the emotions were perfectly in short and simple way...she was avoiding bcoz she was embarrased of her tantrums and she thought she was imposing herself on arnav...lovely...she realised she loved him...but she was embarrased how to face her...but she didn't know she always showed that she had a right on him always...
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just finished rereading this again. This is too beautiful.