Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Raizada.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Yayy!! I'm first πŸ˜ƒ It touched me that you actually waited for me so I could comment first and I didn't even ask!<3

Main tumse vaada karti hoon, that I'll save the first comment for whatever work of mine you want to comment on first. I'll keep you updated about my updates and you can tell me if you want to comment first and we'll make it work like that!

Anyways I also want to give a big thank to lazyleaves (Zehra) for given up the first comment for me! So sweet! Thanks! Tell her(even though she knows) I love all her works, even if I don't want to πŸ˜›

And hello to you too Zehra! 😊

Arey! I saw that you said I was a Raizada and first thing that popped into my head was, "ab toh PM pe PM aayege yeh pochne ke liye ke Mera koi bhai hai?" πŸ˜‰ Lol, but thank god you told them that I'm bhai-less! Lol.

Parr mujhe kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki tumne mujhse dosti mere surname ke liye ki πŸ˜› Just kidding! Your a great friend too! With a amazing first name!! πŸ˜‰

Okay, okay. Bohot baate hogayi ab tumhare TS ke baare mein...

First of all I didn't really like it,

The story and plot...

The way you portrayed the characters...

The setup up...

The idea behind it...

The characters in general...

I didn't really like any of it...

I EFFING LOVED IT<3

Sorry! *kaan pakad ke* I just had to, it was too tempting! πŸ˜‰

But seriously! I loved everything, each little thing!

The way Arnab absolutely hates her, but knows he loves(in a way) her at the same time! I was like but he just waited outside for her! Now he's pissed of and annoyed by her? Especially when she was being born! He refers to her as the 'little angel' and 'pretty' then sees her and calls her ugly! I bet he was cute when he got jealousy back then too! πŸ˜‰

Aur Khushi! She's too funny! Lol but even I was like she's too much yaar! Par Arnav kare bhi kya sakta hai? πŸ˜‰ Is she really still angry at him for leaving or is she messing with him?? Update te next part soon! I wanna know! Lol.

But when he 'named' her was my favorite part! Next to when it's his graduation and she understands him and comforts him indirectly, not making him uncomfortable. 😊

I loved how he went from HAVING to see Khushi again along with everyone else in the beginning to WANTING to Khushi and forgetting everyone else by the end! I was like, bipolar ho kya? Aapna mind bana lo! πŸ˜›

Arey! I'm running out of things to say! Grr πŸ˜” I want to say more because I absolutely loved this!

I guess I'll just make it up with another update on Breathless or You're My Rajkumar this weekend πŸ˜‰ Until then type faster mere yaar! Mujhe update chaiye! Nahi toh... πŸ˜‰Edited by Arina_R - 11 years ago
lazyleaves thumbnail
My place :)

I have already read it :D

But it is my sister's thread toh comment toh karayka padhi :D

I gave up my first post to a Raizada, yes I am that mad after the show :D

Hello Arina :)
Edited by lazyleaves - 11 years ago
coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reswa😎

Awesme Loved itπŸ‘
Part 2,plssπŸ˜ƒEdited by coronapsyche - 11 years ago
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome story. Plz post the part 2 soon
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh-Em-Gee.

This right here has to be one of the cutest stories I have ever read on this forum, and I am saying this when I have yet to read part 2.

I am sucker for stories where childhood sweethearts end up together, and live happily ever after.

Everything is do downright adorable, from the first time he held her, him naming her, standing outside her pre-school for 2 years (How much more precious can they get?), to him being the only one who could tame her, that fight before he left.. (Silly? Everything is fair in love I say!) So he hasn't seen her for 6 years, and he has no idea how she looks now? Awww!

I can't wait to read what happens when they meet. You must update soon, I demand it!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by laddoo598 - 11 years ago
priya_raother thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HI...Loved the update...I have also read To reach home and Unnamed...I didn't receive PM for this update I have added you to my buddy list whenever you write something new pls PM me...

PLS Update soon
Edited by priya_raother - 11 years ago
smarty94 thumbnail
res.

*EDIT*

i was just aww-ing through out the postπŸ˜† your KHUSHI is the cutest thing on earthπŸ˜† loved all the ages incidentsπŸ˜†

continue soOn😊

P.S. i am really happy to see another story written by uπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by smarty94 - 11 years ago
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting...please let me know when you update ...cant wait !
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The only word that came out when I read your OS was a big AWW!!! 😳 I would have always loved Arnav and Khushi to be childhood friends!!! And the most adorable part was that unknowingly Arnav named Khushi!!! How cute!!! I loved how their relationship evolved right from the time she was born till present!!! Aww, Khushi felt so sad at Arnav's departure and the sweetest fact was that she remembered the promise!!! Can't wait for the next part!!! It was truly awesome!!!πŸ˜ƒ