v all want a hubby lyk saahil dun v;}

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
ClapOMGGG

SAAHILLL IS SHOOO MUAHAH MUAAHHH

hes shoo gudlukn soo cuteee shooo luving caringgg n he luvvss shivii alottt

i luvvvddd d way he told her parents shivi meri biwi hai mai shivi ko apney saath lejana chhata huun n all woh dialogue d way AK saidd demmm aayyee hayyyeee dil khush hogayaa:p

his eyess his expressions his voiceee was soo strong n firmmm mujhe lagga real mai bolra haiEmbarrassed

n he tolddd his mom gharrr jakey k mai jaraha hoon as shes nah readyy to keepp shivii aahhh old ladyyy hw can u b so heartlesss hw can u even say dat leave her n get engaged to d gal m choosingShocked

KAL SAAHIL MAI MUJHE UDAII dikhaaaWinkwho is nah scared ov nething wen it cums to his LADYY LOVEEEClap

he told his mom mai jaraha hoo pur yad rakhna aj se apkaaa EK HEE BETAA HAIClapClap

SUCHHH GUYSSS R V RARREEE A GUY WHO CAN GET MARRIEDD TO HIS GF GOIN AGAINST HIS MOM N F*LYYY N IS READYY TO LEAVEE HIS HOUSEEE FOR HER WOWWW M TAU SO IMPRESSEDDD

i used to say i want a guy lyk udaiii buh no now il say i wantt a hubby lyk saahil Star

SAASS NAHEY TU KYA HUA TUMARA PATII TU TUMHARE SAATH HAINA haayeee

Edited by ArhainaKaArhaan - 05 September 2012 at 4:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikAqibaa_19SunshinegirllShanUlas-BerryCharm-

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
HUBBY LYK SAHILL WHO LUKSSS LYK ASHISH ahaha waa elsee wud ne gal wish for den;}ahaha AK ki biwwii wil b d luckiest on tis planet yar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqibaa_19ShanUlas-BerryCharm-

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
i am already married but then yes shuvani is a lucky girl who has got the boy all ready to stand by her side.

Here I find sahil mom on wrong side , yes Sahil did a mistake but not a blunder or something that can not be forgiven,...he loves his Mom but knows she is as jiddi as he himself is ...

may be thats why they say like poles repel so do like parents and childeren specially when children inherit the very same stubbornness  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqibaa_19ArhainAshish

manv Senior Member
manv
manv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
i think it is shocking for any parent to think that their child has got married and to be confronted in this way
but maybe saahil knows his mom best and knew that she would never give permission for his marriage
but nowdays parents esp of boys are smarter, they know a child will listen only to a aextent
and do not go for all out opposition as shown
instead they try to make the best out of it\
nowdays in metros who stays in joint families?
all stay separate and have their own life, work, set of friends
these serials potray things as they were 15 years back or as it may be in smaller towns, but not cities like mumbai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01Aqibaa_19ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

i am already married but then yes shuvani is a lucky girl who has got the boy all ready to stand by her side.

Here I find sahil mom on wrong side , yes Sahil did a mistake but not a blunder or something that can not be forgiven,...he loves his Mom but knows she is as jiddi as he himself is ...

may be thats why they say like poles repel so do like parents and childeren specially when children inherit the very same stubbornness  LOL

awwee ehehe ur already marriedd well i hopee ur hubbyy is lyk saahil buh ur sasu ma isnt lyk shivis:p

yeshhh i too agreee dat shivi n sahil did a mistake buh evrythn is fairr in luv n war his mom shud undrstnd ab shaadi hogayee ab kia hosaktaa hai she shud keep her EGO aside den only she'll unrstnd dem..

ahaha hanji saahil hai tau stubbornWinkmom pe gayee hain yeh bLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqibaa_19

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manv

i think it is shocking for any parent to think that their child has got married and to be confronted in this way
but maybe saahil knows his mom best and knew that she would never give permission for his marriage
but nowdays parents esp of boys are smarter, they know a child will listen only to a aextent
and do not go for all out opposition as shown
instead they try to make the best out of it\
nowdays in metros who stays in joint families?
all stay separate and have their own life, work, set of friends
these serials potray things as they were 15 years back or as it may be in smaller towns, but not cities like mumbai

AGREE WIT U..above alll shaadi hogayee hai nw sayn k leave her is v wrong on sahils moms part she shudd keepp her ego n hatred for shivi for no reason aside den she'll b ablee to accept her..

yeshh nowadayss in big cities ppl av gvn itney liberty to dre children k apney marzii ki ladki pasand keroo we'll meett her n iof v think shes ryt tu kerlo shaaddiii..woh b is jst foir formality aj kal k ladkay apney marzeee ke ladki se hee shaadi kerte hain n parents accept dem cux dey want dre kids to b happyy...even in galsss unless n untill d gal is v shy she wont tel her parents buh wts wrng if d guy wnts to marryy her n can keepp her happyy n provide her wit a gud happyy lyf..
SHIVIS parentss r so nyche n understandin dey did v gud k shivi ko sahil k saath bheej dya after SHAADI KI HAI BIWII HAI USKEYYYEmbarrassed

manvAqibaa_19

Aqibaa_19 Goldie
Aqibaa_19
Aqibaa_19

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
i agree.. shivani is really lucky to have sahil...
i really like the character of sahil..he is a very good hubby, bro n also a son...ok agreed he married against his mom but he loves his mom very much..n we have seen it in the earlier episodes how he was the ladla of his mom..n yes i think sahil knows his mom well n realized that his mom would have never agreed to the marriage...

ArhainAshishShanUlas

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyland13

i agree.. shivani is really lucky to have sahil...
i really like the character of sahil..he is a very good hubby, bro n also a son...ok agreed he married against his mom but he loves his mom very much..n we have seen it in the earlier episodes how he was the ladla of his mom..n yes i think sahil knows his mom well n realized that his mom would have never agreed to the marriage...

yeshhh ur ryteee SAAHIL knwss hw to handle all his relations i luv saahil i hopeee he handles his mom n biwii wellWinklukn fwrd to c AK as saahilll ek ek din mushkil se guzarta haiCry
har waqttt m waitin for LMYAM to b onairLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index