Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

TOI: Ranbir Kapoor to help Arti

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Ranbir Kapoor to meet TV soap queens

After promoting films on various reality shows it seems daily soaps have become the next destination for all Bollywood actors. 

The latest to join the band wagon is Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor who will be seen visiting the sets of 'Hitler Didi'.

Ranbir is busy with the promotional activities of his upcoming film 'Barfi' which will hit the screens on 14 September 2012. The actor will meet some of the leading ladies of Zee TV's popular shows.

Sources inform that Barfi (Ranbir Kapoor) will visit the sets of 'Hitler Didi' where he will meet Indira's (Rati Pandey) daughter Indu (Shruti Bisht) who is running away from Indira.

He will then meet the other leading ladies of Zee TV's poplar daily's like Aarti ( Kratika Sengar) of'Punar Vivah', Sugni ( Gulki Joshi) and Champa ( Vandana Singh) of 'Phir Subah Hogi', Lovely (Rageeni nandwani) of 'Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein'.

Barfi played by Ranbir Kapoor will try to bring smile on Aarti's face and will also solve her worries by giving her tips to cheer up his upset hubby Yash ( Gurmeet Choudhary).

When contacted, Kratika said, "Yes, I am very excited as Ranbir is one of my favourite actor's. I haven't started shooting with him but I am really looking forward to meeting him."

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

tasvirdot3karimaansush1974love...OMGkrsh07Artemis_1122Arsha85dirk41RaleighbcatSunrio80DiannlahoricrazepadmavarDeepDL19sweet_pie112sravya417AADHIDEVdesikimsamcaptkirkananda29teju1816Ubiquitoskumari3bbbcccashGC_arjapriya_drizzlesleenarana42ns1970luv_lvndrnirmalac99AnushaGKcssudhalulujjjj--Iqra--DMKJ_VBRituparnaaanjucoolaanyakunatsaf24..Apz..MissIamTheBosschucklebuddyjyoti06-Kash-Bul3Suchi-maha9---nishu-----HANISA---ProudGCian-gafulu14pickachunikita_88

sravya417 Goldie
sravya417
sravya417

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodil81

.Shree. IF-Sizzlerz
.Shree.
.Shree.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
thnx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodil81

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing. I wonder if its going to be a Mahasangam Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthileenarana42luv_lvndrashGC_arja..Apz..lulujjjjdaffodil81

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing,finally she'll get some tips to cheer up Yash and hope they will re-unite.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaleenarana42lulujjjjdaffodil81

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
TFS. This should be a nice episode

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29daffodil81lulujjjj

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
OMG! this is GREAT! Ranbir meeting Aarti! Kareena coming to PV! Good publicity for PV! hopefully, just as the level of publicity is good, we get a better track also soon!hope soon we get back our original yash ( the sweet, calm, sensible guy who always is eager to solve everyone's problems,not someone who is shouting and angry always  and creating rukus in front of whole family, and breaking stuff! Ouch), and our original aarti ( the sensible, matured woman, not the crazy teenaged girl who says she will gladly lose a challenge so that her best friend can make Yash jealous, and after seeing Yash react, she just does not give him an explanation of why she came home at 3 o' clock with Aman!Confused).

I hope this track gets over soon, and we get back our original AarYa. I am too much in love with gurmeet-Kratika as actors and ppl, and AarYa the characters, so am willing to forget this weird track!

A ray of hope- since the article mentioned Ranbir giving tips to aarti about how she can cheer Yash up...well, I think we will get some light and cute AarYa moments!TongueEmbarrassed

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 05 September 2012 at 4:36am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

karimaanarmd11Artemis_1122ashGC_arjaleenarana42luv_lvndrlulujjjjdaffodil81..Apz..maha9gafulu14nikita_88pickachu

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the article

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodil81lulujjjj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index