Pavitra Rishta

manav accepted arjun ovi shadi- sbs - Page 3

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: PariD

😡😡how could he?😡😡

the way archu could except arjun-purvi marriage,in the same way manav excepted arjun0ovi marraige

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melian thumbnail
I''m done with this show!!!
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good, as a dad ho should accept Ovi/Arjun marriage...what is done cannot be undone😃
LuvSSever thumbnail
Whatever is shown by the Cvs in this serial is digested by the Viewers So far. So that gave the strength  for them.Its a yet another track from the same great CVs which had to be digested by the Viewers and Fans too.

But this time ,I find it totally digestible  😳 , am at fault.😊

And Manav accepting it after the marriage has happened is totally right from anyone's POV.
happened as happened, what is there to behave as if it as not happened and I dont approve it.

Is there anything to approve or disapprove, when those who marry didnt object to it.

Manav was right in his shoes.
when he has Such a Big heart to do the Kanyadaan to another girl when his own daughter is in sorrow and pain,Will not he have a big heart to bless his kid and accept her doings when Her marriage as happened.

Manav hasnt forced anyone or took steps for it, when it comes on the way,he just takes it as it comes.

Even though I find this man mere weak these days, in this issue i cant blame him.

And in this issue there is nothing to take the hate on ARMAN or Ovi. Its purely Arjun and Purvi's choice to not to go ahead with the marriage.
Edited by umayal - 11 years ago
RobG84 thumbnail
such a sad day for us fans...even my mother is upset, she couldn't bring herself to speak to me. done with the show for good.
Crap producers, writers and directors...CRAP SHOW
Rose_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😳 whatevs... i don't even care anymore after ArVi's seperation
debeangel thumbnail
Everyone should stop watching PR, its hopeless now. Im not watching it anymore, the TRPs will drop for sure
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
What about Archana though?
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is utterly stupid Ekta and her mindless workers have completely lost it... like what are they trying to do ruined Arman's relaptionship now they have officially ruined Arvi!!!  DK going to the party and accepting the marriage and Manav being a happy dad WTHHH does not make any sense  THERE BETTER BE A VERY GOOD EXPLANATION PLANNED AFTER THIS OR ELSE BYE BYE PV! 
kasthury thumbnail
really f**kkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stupid  show