Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

TRP's from Star Plus..!!!! Must Read..!! (Page 24)

flowergarden Goldie
flowergarden
flowergarden

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
now i need to write it.. this anjali track ruining our ahow.. see the trp... cv's wake up.. finish this rona dhona.. track of course anjali track...Angry cant bear anymore.. i m very upset abt trp.. we want only remarriage track... with some twist nt much...bt evrytime shaymali is important than arshi (main leads), i love evry episode last week .. execpt wednesday...vry little arshi scenes...last week ipkknd deserved to be get 3 trp atleast bt...ahaymali track ruined evrything...plz just stop to show their track plz plz..ipkknd going gr8 bt reduce to show shaymali.. we want arshio scenes more..

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

@kookie

yeha kuch karo na.lets try our best to get rid of that.SP awards this year

THE MOST TIRASKAAR SADASYA OF THE CENTURY    batho kaun

nominations  are
1.Dumbali
2.poojali
3.shaitan

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-vijji12

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Nishu thanks for the post reSmile
Yipppeee Lets party guysDancingTRPs increased by 0.1Angry
If we see, IPK are exactly half of BV TRPs, shame on CVs. Its nothing great or to feel proud about 0.1 increase. Once a slot leader, once tough competitor to BV is having half of its TRPs. What is working  there? There is ROKA ceremony OF THE LEADS which was celebrated for 1-2 weeks( I heard it not sure) which helped them to get 5+ TRPs.Here the leads roka was finished in 10 minShocked Sorry Im not going to buy no promo as a reason anymore. There was hardly any promo in dec, apr but still TRPs are 3-3.3 First of all there is no consistency, logic, multiple tracks, no flow in episodes, tracks changing overnight so how can we expect a promo?

Its proved many  times that POOJALI IS BANE TO TRPs.. The week roka was celebrated we could maintain 2.7 just because of roka episode and the following episode(arhi's cute phone conversation) where we got 2.9 TRPs. The next 3 days was full snake couple's romance and their blaSleepy which fetched 2.4 TRPS. What more CVs want? Even same happened this week, when they showed the most amazing couple's romance and godh barai TRPs were low for tht episode( how is it possible, Hain na CVs?Angry) which effected the avg? What more proof CVs want? Cant they see what is audience liking? If someone commits a mistake they will try to correct, but what can we say to the one who commits the same mistake even after knowing it? Next week Im damn sure TRPs will fall down below 2.5 as this whole week is dedicated to the new leadD'oh

To win in any competition atleast effort to participate in it should be made. Without trying how you be sure that we cant compete BV?( remember we won the competition once against them once upon a time)

Finally, I just want to say, if a merit student passes by bench mark, its nothing to feel great about but its a shame for that student. Enough said!!!Ouch

Edited by sarunfan4ever - 05 September 2012 at 6:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyvijji12-SI-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

rvariar Newbie
rvariar
rvariar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by babes25

shami this is for uHug

Thank u viji... Hug
[/QUOTE]
I miss this KKG.
She is just so cute dammit.

[/QUOTE]

I know kookiewa, she is so adorable...I miss her too dammit...
[/QUOTE]Hug
She looks so cute even when she cries.
LOL

[/QUOTE]

Those were the golden days of IPKKND. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-vijji12Kookiemonster

sophee Goldie
sophee
sophee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing this Nisha. Was waiting for your post.
What a pity. TRPs still struggling. CVs have yet to figure out that the audience following shows like IPKKND and EHMMBH do not care about melodrama and too much negativity. EHMMBH has also seen a drop in TRPs reiterating the fact. I hope the creatives wake up and smell the coffee before its too late.
wonderblake IF-Dazzler
wonderblake
wonderblake

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
thank you so much for this post, you are the only sensible person who's making posts on TRP
herebedragons Senior Member
herebedragons
herebedragons

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ni1234

And those viewers who are demanding to give leads the space that they deserve, are not mad behind Rabba Ve's for god's sake..They want the intense story which they actually fell in LOVE with from Day 1 of the show. 

A story with two crossed Lovers. A Love Hate Story. Which is literally missing from few weeks. 

It's better to find the ROOT cause of the problem before coming to the conclusion. Promotion is not the problem here. 

IPK has huge fan following. If story will come back to it's actual intensity, we will automatically come back to our original position.

If product is good, Marketing will actually not create a HUGE difference. 

Amen.

Edited by herebedragons - 05 September 2012 at 6:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
First let me say that you have done wonderful job on the post.

I live in USA and I always wonder how the ratings in India works but I still haven't figured it out yet.

Ther is a certain show on SP that gets high TRPs with the crappiest tracks that make no sense at all, I won't mention the show but I do know that half of the time SP doesn't even give it that much attention.

The fans of the show thinks that Indian women connects to the main lead which I thought could not be possible at all.

Last week a friend of mine pointed out that while that show has no competition in that time slot, IPK has to compete with several other shows on its time slot and that is why the ratings are low even with some great tracks in the show.

It's not the tracks of the other shows that is getting attention but also their time slot and in the past that show also was getting higher TRPs. In Jan and Feb that show was also holding a second place followed by IPK. At the time BV was not doing so well but now Anadi's remarriage and entry of Shiv that show has picked up audience again.

So I don't think it's the tracks but the time it airs and it's competitions. Just my thoughts after my friend points out why the ratings for IPK have dropped.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

newipkk

Go to top