Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

TRP's from Star Plus..!!!! Must Read..!! (Page 19)

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Originally posted by RickyBahl

[QUOTE=kookie2020][QUOTE=RickyBahl]Ni

Now i find it so humorous..ppl who have no idea about how things work in the industry have just heard this fancy words like TRP. CV's  and they know all.
Even after coming from this background, i hv to learn things daily, coz one  has to move with time..Things are changing fast. I cant sit with te thought that the information i hv is sufficient.
Everything is learnng. Even simple things. I like the good english skills of so many TM's out here and i try to grasp it. Not try to lecture on the english of other TM's as few days back i saw a post targetted to RIMA.
these school kids need to grow up seriously. Being IF sizzler wont help. let them be senior by content of their writing

My dear...u r talking about the knowledge and day by day growing up...who the hell can dare to target Miss Rima?????? u judge me to be a school kid and urself to be a vry matured girl or what just by saying that someone targeted Rima...ok for ur information let me tell u one thing...Commenting on ur own post is good and discussing is also very good!!!!!!! but without any knowledge saying that someone targeted Rima because of English is foolishness...and here people have immense knowledge in English...but sometimes do come out of ur pwn posts and reply to pther people what they hav posted...not just stick to ur own post or a group of people who think themselves to be very close to a channel and claim here to be more matured or sensible...

I think people have some serious personal issues here...no is suppose to target anyone be it a newbie or a addict, but care should be taken to be sensible towards senior and active members...

I saw serious mocking on your thread which was not right...please don't defend here..you can come on this thread or any other thread if you are willing to discuss logically no one is stopping you, your presence is welcomed. people comment on familliar posts as ideologies match and have no time to visit the main forum lets leave it to that as it is their personal choice.

No one boasts of having any links and it makes them sensible and having avalid point makes them mature...
DKS, buddy Why are you trying to reason?
Leave it, it is of no use.
It is like banging head to the wall.
Let all live in their own cozy little world.
If we will try to raise a logical argument , some one or the other will again report this thread and get this thread closed.

yes some people cannot defend their posts in their very own threads..why comment on others if you cannot guard your territory...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234vijji12-SI-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

newipkk Newbie
newipkk
newipkk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Ni1234]
Hey every1..!!

I am back with the details of TRP's...Day wise/City wise/ state wise...

TRP of IPKKND for this week is - 2.8

Day wise TRP's.

Monday- 2.8
ARSHI Date with Shyanjali

Tuesday- 3.0
Function at RM + Cute and Fun Loving episode..

Wednesday- 2.6 ( Lowest TRP Of the week)
Poojali episode - God Bharai 

Thursday- 2.7
ARSHI + DANCE ( TRP affected because of Wednesday's episode ).

Friday- 2.9
Mehndi + Dance + Arshi HUG + Mis Carriage 

( I have written the summary of the episodes with the TRP's so that each and everyone can think what exactly is working with the viewers and what not.)

I want CV's to make an official announcement on their Facebook page that this is not a re-marriage track. It is simply a Didi Ki Saut Track. As simple as that.

Why to promise when you can't deliver the desirable results ?

Loyal Fans feel cheated. We follow the show from Day 1. Didn't even miss the single episode during Kidnapping track. 

TRP's are consistently low. dancing between 2.6 to 2.9 that's it.

Those who are happy with the 0.1 rise in TRP, Kindly compare the show with January and February episodes. You will get your answers. 

And those viewers who are demanding to give leads the space that they deserve, are not mad behind Rabba Ve's for god's sake..They want the intense story which they actually fell in LOVE with from Day 1 of the show. 

A story with two crossed Lovers. A Love Hate Story. Which is literally missing from few weeks. 

It's better to find the ROOT cause of the problem before coming to the conclusion. Promotion is not the problem here. 

IPK has huge fan following. If story will come back to it's actual intensity, we will automatically come back to our original position.

If product is good, Marketing will actually not create a HUGE difference. 

Hi Ni1234:

I just have a different take on TRPs. IPK's TRP's are determined more from what is being shown on rival channel. The lowest TRP days coincide with huge Engagement festivities in BV. The days nothing major is happening, viewers tune into IPK. A love story has limited pull without strong storyline and characters. They cannot keep showing Khushi hugging ASR or trip-catch-fall routine. I agree with you that promotion is not the major problem. Storyline is! They tried Poojali miscarriage drama which did work for another show Sasural Simar Ka. TRPs zoomed for that one with the lead's miscarriage. It is just that when your competition is so strong you need to think out of the box. IMHO - people like simplistic things -- "Good wins over Evil" which this show's CVs simple do not want to show. It has been too long and the villain just emerges victorious all the time.
Disagree with product/marketing line --- Marketing cannot sell a bad product but you need promos to sell a good product! Specially after months of mediocrity!!!

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Originally posted by sanja_here

Originally posted by saij

Promos do play a part in the TRPs. If it didnt, then why bother promoting or spending money on any show?
As for the number of online hits, many people do not watch full episodes. At 8pm, most watch youtube/daily motion videosin 4 parts and not in full.

If we go by this logic then this weeks TRP should have been and last two.weeks should have been higher...

We did not have any promos for the godbarai or mehndi or miscarriage...so how could it be higher? Also, last week BV had promos for their important track.
u want a promo on baby murder????ShockedConfused...i think if we had a promo on that...trp would have been disaster!!!!!!!nd mehendi promo would have been cheating on viewrs since...actual highlight of mehendi was poojali...!!!!!
I wanted a promo reflecting last week's episodes but no not focusing on Poojali but rather Arshi.
but dear...they r focusing on poojali...then how can they show promo on arshi ????the track mst change in to arshi centered one...otherwise next week trp will be more than a tsunami...
As i remember in the last few months, when the track was focused on Arshi people still complained. Now they are building the drama element but at the end of the day it is all about Arshi.

Edited by saij - 05 September 2012 at 5:44am
Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Next week there is going to be a disaster if they do not focus on ArShi from now.Mionday and Tuesday were fool Dumbali.Even today it will be all about Dumbali.

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl-SI-Kookiemonster

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Promos do play a part in the TRPs. If it didnt, then why bother promoting or spending money on any show?
As for the number of online hits, many people do not watch full episodes. At 8pm, most watch youtube/daily motion videosin 4 parts and not in full.

If we go by this logic then this weeks TRP should have been and last two.weeks should have been higher...

We did not have any promos for the godbarai or mehndi or miscarriage...so how could it be higher? Also, last week BV had promos for their important track.

This week there was no promo...but still.1 TRP increased ...why???
Because the PH/CVs must be doing something right.

Any increase without promos is good.

It is because content sells...no promos are required...

So why are DABH and BV heavily promoted?

It is because of good content.. promo can do nothing if the product is a failure..a consumer will purchase it once and will never look back..

The promos of 4 lions are seriously deceptive...see the last maha episode promo for example..even see the initial promos it promised a love hate story i.e romatic drama not a bro-sis family drama.

Other shows not only stick to the tagline but also have a better content...my mom watches BV and DABH even if there are no promos

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234RickyBahl-SI-OmNaMaSteOm

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
oK which source actually came up with the news of

arshi simple marriage????
Sbs/sbb/ or  the spoilers

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-Ni1234OmNaMaSteOm

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Originally posted by RickyBahl

[QUOTE=kookie2020][QUOTE=RickyBahl]Ni

Now i find it so humorous..ppl who have no idea about how things work in the industry have just heard this fancy words like TRP. CV's  and they know all.
Even after coming from this background, i hv to learn things daily, coz one  has to move with time..Things are changing fast. I cant sit with te thought that the information i hv is sufficient.
Everything is learnng. Even simple things. I like the good english skills of so many TM's out here and i try to grasp it. Not try to lecture on the english of other TM's as few days back i saw a post targetted to RIMA.
these school kids need to grow up seriously. Being IF sizzler wont help. let them be senior by content of their writing

My dear...u r talking about the knowledge and day by day growing up...who the hell can dare to target Miss Rima?????? u judge me to be a school kid and urself to be a vry matured girl or what just by saying that someone targeted Rima...ok for ur information let me tell u one thing...Commenting on ur own post is good and discussing is also very good!!!!!!! but without any knowledge saying that someone targeted Rima because of English is foolishness...and here people have immense knowledge in English...but sometimes do come out of ur pwn posts and reply to pther people what they hav posted...not just stick to ur own post or a group of people who think themselves to be very close to a channel and claim here to be more matured or sensible...

I think people have some serious personal issues here...no is suppose to target anyone be it a newbie or a addict, but care should be taken to be sensible towards senior and active members...

I saw serious mocking on your thread which was not right...please don't defend here..you can come on this thread or any other thread if you are willing to discuss logically no one is stopping you, your presence is welcomed. people comment on familliar posts as ideologies match and have no time to visit the main forum lets leave it to that as it is their personal choice.

No one boasts of having any links and it makes them sensible and having avalid point makes them mature...
DKS, buddy Why are you trying to reason?
Leave it, it is of no use.
It is like banging head to the wall.
Let all live in their own cozy little world.
If we will try to raise a logical argument , some one or the other will again report this thread and get this thread closed.

why let it dear...if u want to discuss u discuss here...i am nt leaving...u ppl want to discuss with only like minded people...dont hav the courage/urge to discuss with someone who does not agree with ur post...so what to say??? banging on wall??????? is this ur maturity...??????? here in ur post, if someone doesnt agree with ur post, u start recalling someoneelse's post or calling other kids!!!!!!!! And come out and read other posts...u will get to know what others think...dont just stick to ur own post or a group of peoples' ...yesterday i remember someone told me not to write in caps because i disagree with what she said...but the other moment what i see other replies in Caps agreeing to the her get no such reply like "No caps"...so what do i conclude...????? CVs cannot hear us because noone is sure whether they come to Forum or not...atleast here those who post should see the post and analyse and then reply!!!!!!!!   
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged

u want a promo on baby murder????ShockedConfused...i think if we had a promo on that...trp would have been disaster!!!!!!!nd mehendi promo would have been cheating on viewrs since...actual highlight of mehendi was poojali...!!!!!
I wanted a promo reflecting last week's episodes but no not focusing on Poojali but rather Arshi.
but dear...they r focusing on poojali...then how can they show promo on arshi ????the track mst change in to arshi centered one...otherwise next week trp will be more than a tsunami...
As i remember in the last few months, when the track was focused on Arshi people still complained.

When the story loses it basic plot people will complain as they skipped a redemption track, made a mockery of wooing track, the contract marriage issue was forgot and what not...

People cannot digest dumbness in story telling...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-vijji12KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top