Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

TRP's from Star Plus..!!!! Must Read..!! (Page 17)

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by saij

Promos do play a part in the TRPs. If it didnt, then why bother promoting or spending money on any show?
As for the number of online hits, many people do not watch full episodes. At 8pm, most watch youtube/daily motion videosin 4 parts and not in full.

If we go by this logic then this weeks TRP should have been and last two.weeks should have been higher...

We did not have any promos for the godbarai or mehndi or miscarriage...so how could it be higher? Also, last week BV had promos for their important track.

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Promos do play a part in the TRPs. If it didnt, then why bother promoting or spending money on any show?
As for the number of online hits, many people do not watch full episodes. At 8pm, most watch youtube/daily motion videosin 4 parts and not in full.

If we go by this logic then this weeks TRP should have been and last two.weeks should have been higher...

We did not have any promos for the godbarai or mehndi or miscarriage...so how could it be higher? Also, last week BV had promos for their important track.
u want a promo on baby murder????ShockedConfused...i think if we had a promo on that...trp would have been disaster!!!!!!!nd mehendi promo would have been cheating on viewrs since...actual highlight of mehendi was poojali...!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Originally posted by -Maha-

Thanks for sharing NishaI agree that they needs to check & see whats working & whats not.But i disagree with the marketing & promotion point.You needs to tell your viewrs about whats happening in your show.there is strong competition ,people have so many things to watch .you need Strong promotion.as someone said & i quote"Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in
the dark. You know what you are doing but nobody else does."

i find the excuse of promotion as intolerable..what is there to promote?

Content is the king in Tv industry if you have it you will triumph...

was there any promo between wed and fri episode for TRP to increase...no, it increased because of sarun performance...had they promoted the miscarriage it would have been a disaster...

For Merlin's effing pants sake, these guys do NOT know how to promote, have nothing to promote, and will gain nothing from promoting.

Have you seen the promos?
Do they leave any impact?
Since we are talking about promotion Let me get something straight.
The promos  have always been misleading and for the past month none of the Promos make any sense.
Promos need to be worthy , but whatever Promo is released is lukewarm and has no impact on us.
It is the content of the show that matters.
SP promotes Lamp and the wick the most.
Last week they were 6.7 something , this week they are back to 5. something.
Now tell me despite all the promotion why did they drop in the TRP chart?
It is the content that matters.
First 5 to 7 minutes record the TRP.
U waste them on Anjali or you spend that on ARHI.
It is the CV's call.

Edited by kookie2020 - 05 September 2012 at 5:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234-Aimz-RickyBahlNi1234-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged

This week there was no promo...but still.1 TRP increased ...why???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234Ni1234KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Hey Nisha!

The only way I can contribute to this TRP might be the youtube hits... Do I have to go to a particular username ( aka Starplus official youtube channel) to contribute to the TRP?

If I do ... obviously only 5 min of the episode is there... And that Startv website, the advertisement keeps on overlapping with the show... I can't watch it there... Dead

Edited by -Sunset- - 05 September 2012 at 5:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged

This week there was no promo...but still.1 TRP increased ...why???
Because the PH/CVs must be doing something right.

Any increase without promos is good.

-DKS-

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Next week there is going to be a disaster if they do not focus on ArShi from now.Mionday and Tuesday were fool Dumbali.Even today it will be all about Dumbali.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234-SI-Ni1234sanja_herevijji12OmNaMaSteOm

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

u want a promo on baby murder????ShockedConfused...i think if we had a promo on that...trp would have been disaster!!!!!!!nd mehendi promo would have been cheating on viewrs since...actual highlight of mehendi was poojali...!!!!!
I wanted a promo reflecting last week's episodes but no not focusing on Poojali but rather Arshi.

sanja_here

Go to top