Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

TRP's from Star Plus..!!!! Must Read..!! (Page 15)

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Ni

sorry i always enter late.I was offline as i went out.
what went two posts in same thing??

SO NOW TO THE  IRKED  TM'S I SAW  IN THAT POST 

STOP GIVING LECTURES TO NISHA ABOUT  TRP'S
SHE HAS SOURCE TO GET A DETAILED TRP INFO AND SHE HAS GOT IT,
SHE HAS CONNECT WITH STAR PLUS PEOPLE ,...NOT YOU.
she knows what is working well for IPK and what is not because she is in touch with star plus employees. 

SHE IS NOT JUST AN IF team memebr who speaks without any substantial backup.

Saying Big words like TRP aint enough,,try to know what makes it score well for serials..

ppl have just heard a word TRP and think they know every thing about TRP. 
How many have tried to know about the agencies who do TRP measurement , and how they put up things.

bas bol  diya TRP TRP. Uff 
even without knowing that its  research not a class 10th internal exams marks. Those who know research will know it.

just listen to what Nisha says 

Rishi U know how much I love for this comment ??? Muuazz

accept my tightest hug...

Mumbai to Delhi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
I am loving the show and the track. At first, I was also disappointed at the wedding track not being all about Arshi. Yes there should be a better balance between Arshi and poojali.

However, I am happy to know there will be a wedding even if it is a simple one. Also, in order to move the story forward the drama element is needed and whatever happens it will stengthen the bond between Arshi.

Promos do play a part in the TRPs. If it didnt, then why bother promoting or spending money on any show?

As for the number of online hits, many people do not watch full episodes. At 8pm, most watch youtube/daily motion videos in 4 parts and not in full.

Edited by saij - 05 September 2012 at 5:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Thanx

Ni1234

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayne

I recall Zeenews stating way back when that, '...Arnav would cry buckets of tears...redemption will be beautiful...', etc.
It was actually a rather long spoiler about the upcoming track (back in Feb-March)

Not holding my breath for that.

The problem is not that Zee's news/spoiler wasn't correct; she may have been given this information and shared it with us by adding her emotional take on it.

The problem is that CVs and PH have been trying to increase TRPs by floating rumors and showing misleading promos such as 'there's gonna be a big remarriage track'...or promo of mehendi when it turns out to be two minutes of that and rest of Anjuli drama.
Viewers have wised up to that and are flipping channels like crazy.

I believe that TRPs are 'captured' or counted based on the first 4-5 minutes of the show airing... so that is enough for the PH and they try to plan their Arnav-Khushi moments in those minutes.
Then if the viewer flips channels they don't care.

Jayne

Perfectly said buddy..just perfect 

RickyBahl

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

[QUOTE=RickyBahl]Ni

sorry i always enter late.I was offline as i went out.
what went two posts in same thing??

SO NOW TO THE  IRKED  TM'S I SAW  IN THAT POST 

STOP GIVING LECTURES TO NISHA ABOUT  TRP'S
SHE HAS SOURCE TO GET A DETAILED TRP INFO AND SHE HAS GOT IT,
SHE HAS CONNECT WITH STAR PLUS PEOPLE ,...NOT YOU.
she knows what is working well for IPK and what is not because she is in touch with star plus employees. 

SHE IS NOT JUST AN IF team memebr who speaks without any substantial backup.

Saying Big words like TRP aint enough,,try to know what makes it score well for serials..

ppl have just heard a word TRP and think they know every thing about TRP. 
How many have tried to know about the agencies who do TRP measurement , and how they put up things.

Rishita, it is funny how people go down and attack another member who has a genuine connection with the ppl from SP and who has given us so much info now and then.
Nisha is not some spoiler mata that reigns on this forum and makes hello hi bye bye spoilers and then demands 1000 likes on facebook and other shit.
If others cant see sense and believe in general info then they should not make any comments on Nisha and her sources which are absolutely genuine.

satyamev jayate.

I love u dammit..

accept my hug dammit...

Muaahhh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlKookiemonster

-lovestory- IF-Rockerz
-lovestory-
-lovestory-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
ok here goes my analysis LOL

Monday- 2.8
ARSHI Date with Shyanjali

Tuesday- 3.0
Function at RM + Cute and Fun Loving episode..

Monday precap was garima going to meet dadi..so that gave a increase..viewers want to see the past revaluation related to ARSHI.. Tuesday trp increased Thumbs Up 

Wednesday- 2.6 ( Lowest TRP Of the week)
Poojali episode - God Bharai

Tuesday epi ended with god bharai drama. precap dadi arnav argument abt shyaam..so Wednesday trps Thumbs Down

Thursday- 2.7
ARSHI + DANCE ( TRP affected because of Wednesday's episode ).

Wednesday god bharai + shyaam anjali dabba veee..no precap bt epi ended with a cute arshi scene..mehendi wala..so Thursday trps thoooda ooper.Thumbs Up

Friday- 2.9
Mehndi + Dance + Arshi HUG + Mis Carriage

Thursday epi we had some beautiful arshi scenes..ended with shyaam..Friday it increased..may be viewers thought anjali is gonna dieROFL  point to be noted..Friday sbs and sbb showed arshi mehendi dance and hugWink

lets see what gonna happen next weekTongue

@ESR8..its indeed 
"sarun trp 2.5 ke niche girne na de, poojali trp 3 ke paas aane na de"LOL

Edited by -lovestory- - 05 September 2012 at 6:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234sanja_here

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged

sparkle they want to find reasons as long as they can justify that 

TRP is down not bcoz of story but bcoz of no promo.

Let TRP's decline more rapidly.
Nisha has a knowledge about the entire thing coz she has been in touch with star team. Even i claim i dont know the exact marketing strategies n promotion ways..Nisha, KOOKie, DKS have better understanding on that factor.

But some school children think they know everything about what makes a serial run. I prefer listening to others arguments and then giving points .Not just jumping gun without any substantial  back up of points.
I never enter debate if i have nothig to prove my stance.

wow rishi wow..

loved ur comment..

like as always

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kookie2020][QUOTE=RickyBahl]Ni

Now i find it so humorous..ppl who have no idea about how things work in the industry have just heard this fancy words like TRP. CV's  and they know all.
Even after coming from this background, i hv to learn things daily, coz one  has to move with time..Things are changing fast. I cant sit with te thought that the information i hv is sufficient.
Everything is learnng. Even simple things. I like the good english skills of so many TM's out here and i try to grasp it. Not try to lecture on the english of other TM's as few days back i saw a post targetted to RIMA.
these school kids need to grow up seriously. Being IF sizzler wont help. let them be senior by content of their writing

My dear...u r talking about the knowledge and day by day growing up...who the hell can dare to target Miss Rima?????? u judge me to be a school kid and urself to be a vry matured girl or what just by saying that someone targeted Rima...ok for ur information let me tell u one thing...Commenting on ur own post is good and discussing is also very good!!!!!!! but without any knowledge saying that someone targeted Rima because of English is foolishness...and here people have immense knowledge in English...but sometimes do come out of ur pwn posts and reply to pther people what they hav posted...not just stick to ur own post or a group of people who think themselves to be very close to a channel and claim here to be more matured or sensible...

Go to top