Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

TRP's from Star Plus..!!!! Must Read..!! (Page 14)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

[QUOTE=RickyBahl]Ni

sorry i always enter late.I was offline as i went out.
what went two posts in same thing??

SO NOW TO THE  IRKED  TM'S I SAW  IN THAT POST 

STOP GIVING LECTURES TO NISHA ABOUT  TRP'S
SHE HAS SOURCE TO GET A DETAILED TRP INFO AND SHE HAS GOT IT,
SHE HAS CONNECT WITH STAR PLUS PEOPLE ,...NOT YOU.
she knows what is working well for IPK and what is not because she is in touch with star plus employees. 

SHE IS NOT JUST AN IF team memebr who speaks without any substantial backup.

Saying Big words like TRP aint enough,,try to know what makes it score well for serials..

ppl have just heard a word TRP and think they know every thing about TRP. 
How many have tried to know about the agencies who do TRP measurement , and how they put up things.

Rishita, it is funny how people go down and attack another member who has a genuine connection with the ppl from SP and who has given us so much info now and then.
Nisha is not some spoiler mata that reigns on this forum and makes hello hi bye bye spoilers and then demands 1000 likes on facebook and other shit.
If others cant see sense and believe in general info then they should not make any comments on Nisha and her sources which are absolutely genuine.

satyamev jayate.

COMPLETELY KOOKIE

I wanna say - EMPTY  VESSELS  MAKE  NOISE

Completely true, she is no spoiler mata demanding 1000 likes and making ppl dance on their puzzles n riddles like a circus animal..

Now i find it so humorous..ppl who have no idea about how things work in the industry have just heard this fancy words like TRP. CV's  and they know all.
Even after coming from this background, i hv to learn things daily, coz one  has to move with time..Things are changing fast. I cant sit with te thought that the information i hv is sufficient.
Everything is learnng. Even simple things. I like the good english skills of so many TM's out here and i try to grasp it. Not try to lecture on the english of other TM's as few days back i saw a post targetted to RIMA.
these school kids need to grow up seriously. Being IF sizzler wont help. let them be senior by content of their writing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-Ni1234vijji12-DKS-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkle2985

Originally posted by RickyBahl

sparkle they want to find reasons as long as they can justify that 

TRP is down not bcoz of story but bcoz of no promo.

Let TRP's decline more rapidly.
Nisha has a knowledge about the entire thing coz she has been in touch with star team. Even i claim i dont know the exact marketing strategies n promotion ways..Nisha, KOOKie, DKS have better understanding on that factor.

But some school children think they know everything about what makes a serial run. I prefer listening to others arguments and then giving points .Not just jumping gun without any substantial  back up of points.
I never enter debate if i have nothig to prove my stance.
ricky let them find 1000 reasons
ask the SP show NAVYA fans which had a lot of online viewers and a lot of fans like arhi
they tried harder to save the show but due to low trp's SP axed the show
when it in the way of loosing the prime time slot and loosing it loyal audience  as a true ipkknd fan u shld try to show the cv's correct path not after sp showing them the way and giving them notice
SP is not running charity here.
The moment they find something as worthy and powerful against BV that can change the  name of the game they will butcher it.
That is how the fittest survive.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234-Aimz-RickyBahlNi1234vijji12-DKS-sparkle2985OmNaMaSteOm

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=RickyBahl]Ni

sorry i always enter late.I was offline as i went out.
what went two posts in same thing??

SO NOW TO THE  IRKED  TM'S I SAW  IN THAT POST 

STOP GIVING LECTURES TO NISHA ABOUT  TRP'S
SHE HAS SOURCE TO GET A DETAILED TRP INFO AND SHE HAS GOT IT,
SHE HAS CONNECT WITH STAR PLUS PEOPLE ,...NOT YOU.
she knows what is working well for IPK and what is not because she is in touch with star plus employees. 

SHE IS NOT JUST AN IF team memebr who speaks without any substantial backup.

Saying Big words like TRP aint enough,,try to know what makes it score well for serials..

ppl have just heard a word TRP and think they know every thing about TRP. 
How many have tried to know about the agencies who do TRP measurement , and how they put up things.

Rishita, it is funny how people go down and attack another member who has a genuine connection with the ppl from SP and who has given us so much info now and then.
Nisha is not some spoiler mata that reigns on this forum and makes hello hi bye bye spoilers and then demands 1000 likes on facebook and other shit.
If others cant see sense and believe in general info then they should not make any comments on Nisha and her sources which are absolutely genuine.

satyamev jayate.

COMPLETELY KOOKIE

I wanna say - EMPTY  VESSELS  MAKE  NOISE

Completely true, she is no spoiler mata demanding 1000 likes and making ppl dance on their puzzles n riddles like a circus animal..

Now i find it so humorous..ppl who have no idea about how things work in the industry have just heard this fancy words like TRP. CV's  and they know all.
Even after coming from this background, i hv to learn things daily, coz one  has to move with time..Things are changing fast. I cant sit with te thought that the information i hv is sufficient.
Everything is learnng. Even simple things. I like the good english skills of so many TM's out here and i try to grasp it. Not try to lecture on the english of other TM's as few days back i saw a post targetted to RIMA.
these school kids need to grow up seriously. Being IF sizzler wont help. let them be senior by content of their writing

Bwahahahaha.
Where were you last night?
Ask all of them how much fun we had at her expense.
She cried Mommy to the mods and then got the thread closed.

-Aimz-RickyBahlNi1234vijji12-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sparkle2985

sparkle they want to find reasons as long as they can justify that 

TRP is down not bcoz of story but bcoz of no promo.

Let TRP's decline more rapidly.
Nisha has a knowledge about the entire thing coz she has been in touch with star team. Even i claim i dont know the exact marketing strategies n promotion ways..Nisha, KOOKie, DKS have better understanding on that factor.

But some school children think they know everything about what makes a serial run. I prefer listening to others arguments and then giving points .Not just jumping gun without any substantial  back up of points.
I never enter debate if i have nothig to prove my stance.
ricky let them find 1000 reasons
ask the SP show NAVYA fans which had a lot of online viewers and a lot of fans like arhi
they tried harder to save the show but due to low trp's SP axed the show
when it in the way of loosing the prime time slot and loosing it loyal audience  as a true ipkknd fan u shld try to show the cv's correct path not after sp showing them the way and giving them notice
SP is not running charity here.
The moment they find something as worthy and powerful against BV that can change the  name of the game they will butcher it.
That is how the fittest survive.

kookie u r on roll
SP is jus waiting for one wprthy show against BV that day it will axe this present DKS they are airing now.
PH is no way bothered about this show now.low trps,story line,disgusting episodes nothing .Gul mata is so concerned about her new baby .so she left this baby long back

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlNi1234-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

alicekhan11 Goldie
alicekhan11
alicekhan11

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
thanks for the detaails

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
thank u nishaaa!!!!!!!

its all crystal clear...to all those having little  common sense that...poojali track did not/do not/nd will not work with viewrs...monday ...tuesday trp was 2.8nd 3...that means if they continued with happy marriage track...trp would have raised even above 3...they had to go on a straight line other than twist to be back in track...!!!!!!!SIGH!!!!! i cant believe here true fans ....thinks lack of promotion is the reason behind trp....double SIGH!!!!!its actually track that is not working...and those who compare ipk with other star shows...kindly remember those having  higher trp than ipk...are all lagging craps...and ipk is limping behind those shows.!!!!!!!!!!!!so we will get state of our show now...those who believe no promotion is the reason for low...trp...then tell me wat is there in story to show promo.?????...anjis baby murder!!!!!!!!!Ouch...if arshis mehendi dance was shown as a promo then...it will be cheating on viewrs...bcs anji drama was highlight there...i m glad sp didnt show baby murder promo...if they did  then trp s would be lower than this... 

Edited by sanja_here - 05 September 2012 at 5:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234RickyBahlNi1234vijji12-DKS-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234vijji12-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Originally posted by -Maha-

Thanks for sharing NishaI agree that they needs to check & see whats working & whats not.But i disagree with the marketing & promotion point.You needs to tell your viewrs about whats happening in your show.there is strong competition ,people have so many things to watch .you need Strong promotion.as someone said & i quote"Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in
the dark. You know what you are doing but nobody else does."

i find the excuse of promotion as intolerable..what is there to promote?

Content is the king in Tv industry if you have it you will triumph...

was there any promo between wed and fri episode for TRP to increase...no, it increased because of sarun performance...had they promoted the miscarriage it would have been a disaster...

RickyBahlNi1234sanja_herevijji12OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

Go to top