Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

TRP's from Star Plus..!!!! Must Read..!! (Page 10)

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by Ni1234

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Originally posted by Ni1234

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Marriage rituals were bringing ratings but still they decided to opt for a simple marriage.
Actually they never wanted to show a marriage track.Just to show more Poojali scene they introduced the marriage track and now they will say Poojali is loved by viewers.Ewww.

How can they say that ?

Poojali episode has the lowest TRP in the week...lol

They will officially kill IPK if they say that..hahha

IPKKND FB page posted something like that how viewers can relate to Anjali and how much they feel for her.LOL

hahahahahhaha

Lol

Who in this world can relate to Anjali?
LOL.
Nisha , Is this true?
Can ppl really relate to Anjali?
Bwawaaahahaa.
oh dear god it is like someone sucker punched me.

hahahahhahahaha

poor marketing Kookie darling...

lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster

aashi_ Goldie
aashi_
aashi_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Thank you Ni? (sorry don't know your name)

I always look forward to this post of yours. It explains, and these days mostly re-affirms what I already know in my heart. 

There was a time when I would spent Tuesday night biting my nails so I can get the TRPs Wed morning (live in Canada)...now I get some sort of sadistic pleasure and grim satisfaction knowing the TRPs are tanking just as we expect them due to the garbage being meted to us. 

It sounds hopeless. They don't give a damn (dekhna hai tu dekho). For the first time yesterday in a year I started forwarding poojali scenes...I cant stand the fake acting and the ample lack of logic in her scenes particularly. 

The problem is that the situation seems completely hopeless right now. A few more weeks and I will be cured of my deep passion for the only Indian show I have ever watched in my life. 

Sorry for the depressing rant!. 

Ni1234

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Dis serial still has sooo much potential. I seriously want da CVs 2 do somethng!!!!Angry. Dis is NOT a brothr-sister story bt a LOVE STORY. Intense track b/w da lead  is required. Not only promotion bt a dramatic, strong twist cncrnd about da lead cpls cn bring back da viewers. 
Well as far as wednesday & thursday's epi r cnrcnd I thnk it mainly decreasd due 2 shiv-anandi sagai of da rival show Balika Vadhu.( well evn I was watchng datTongue)
I hope da CVs undrstnd its da wedding of da lead & it a BIG BIG thng!! Well da  miscarriage didnt affect da trps much bt didnt decrease it also.
Bottom line is we want Arshi love hate story & nt a brothr sister story.

Ni1234

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Hi nisha dear me late soo trp is only 1 point increase,,why trp not bcoz of promos and bcoz of thz all tracks see i don,t watch other serial in my life its my first serial in my life that i watch,and my frnd me discuss thz matter the i say why trp,s our hiBcoz of storyline they just focuse on leads and story only moveing around leads i,m not say that cv,s our worng its cv,s job thy better thn us and also other ppl r also part of the story but just part,,u see daiya and bahti and they just around on leads fiSr thy focuse on soorj,s compition thn now day sandya,s but our serial is going another way leads kahn pr pata nahi but we know poojali and creepwa every where,, i just nxt week trp will increase just hope is left,,sooo hope for the best,,,thnks dear,,

Ni1234

khatijalubana Goldie
khatijalubana
khatijalubana

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
thanx 4 d info

Ni1234

-Mistletoe- Goldie
-Mistletoe-
-Mistletoe-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Sigh. Thanks for the TRPs. All this is very upsetting.

Last week TRPs were clearly pointing out - Arnav Khushi together works, Anjali-Shyam together does not. We had 2.4 TRP on last friday. Yet Monday this week's TRPs were 2.8. Only because Friday's precap showed Arnav Khushi's date. "Arnav Khushi works, Shyam Anjali Dadi does not."

This week the same trend continues. We touched 3.0 (finally) on Tuesday. Why? - Monday's precap was about the Mehendi finally happening. Viewers were excited.
So tuesday TRP was high. Very high. They expected a continuation of all the happy rituals on the following days. But that was not to happen. We see another Anjali drama on tuesday's precap - result? TRPs fall again.
Viewers lose interest again.

Sheesh. CVs do not seem to learn. Whats wrong with them? Do they even check the day wise TRPs?
The focus is again coming back to Anjali - we have taglines, precaps, twitter promotions - everything centering around Anjali.
I feel sad for this show. Plain sad.

Ni1234

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Thank u for the honest on point analysis.  I watch BV, but since I don't contribute to TRPs...I don't matterLOL

IPK needs to pull up its socks...I prefer BV not get new fresh competition. Wink  Other than the repetitive content btwn this PHs & teams prior shows and this one...the key prob IPK is lack of substance.  Really khusi's ma or whatever playing hide-n-seek with naya nanhiROFLROFLROFL  

And is there a character stupider than AnjaliSilly The only characters I like r the goat, the cousin, and ShyamSmile...but, TRPs lie in ASR being an ASS and playing hide-n-seek with K not much else JMO

Good Luck peeps... get ur ducks to fly again...best wishes from me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234elasingh

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

I think the creatives need take a serious look ar the Trp chart...any episode featuring is nothing but a disaster...

Lukily Sarun saved the friday episode as it started with their dance or else the episode would have definitely tanked...

Idiot creatives wasting 2 episodes on.godhbharai it was destined to happen...

well said..

agreed completely

Kookiemonster

Go to top