TRP's from Star Plus..!!!! Must Read..!! - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Why to promise when you can't deliver the desirable results ?

Loyal Fans feel cheated. We follow the show from Day 1. Didn't even miss the single episode during Kidnapping track. 
 so true nisha...
thanks for trp!!!!!!!!!!
and i just want them to stop giving 3 mins screen space to main leads .
sick n tired from anjhali n snake's scenes
Originally posted by sparkle2985

I DONT KNOW Y IPKKNDIANS R NOT UNDERSTANDING TAT TRP IS LIKE A FOOD TO THE SHOW
LOW TRP OUR SHOW WILL DIE I MEAN SP WILL AXE THE SHOW

show will not axed down ...😊 we just want good promotions n our lead has to come back n continuity too
Edited by twix - 11 years ago
[QUOTE=RickyBahl]Ni

sorry i always enter late.I was offline as i went out.
what went two posts in same thing??

SO NOW TO THE  IRKED  TM'S I SAW  IN THAT POST 

STOP GIVING LECTURES TO NISHA ABOUT  TRP'S
SHE HAS SOURCE TO GET A DETAILED TRP INFO AND SHE HAS GOT IT,
SHE HAS CONNECT WITH STAR PLUS PEOPLE ,...NOT YOU.
she knows what is working well for IPK and what is not because she is in touch with star plus employees. 

SHE IS NOT JUST AN IF team memebr who speaks without any substantial backup.

Saying Big words like TRP aint enough,,try to know what makes it score well for serials..

ppl have just heard a word TRP and think they know every thing about TRP. 
How many have tried to know about the agencies who do TRP measurement , and how they put up things.

Rishita, it is funny how people go down and attack another member who has a genuine connection with the ppl from SP and who has given us so much info now and then.
Nisha is not some spoiler mata that reigns on this forum and makes hello hi bye bye spoilers and then demands 1000 likes on facebook and other shit.
If others cant see sense and believe in general info then they should not make any comments on Nisha and her sources which are absolutely genuine.

satyamev jayate.
Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago
sparkle they want to find reasons as long as they can justify that 

TRP is down not bcoz of story but bcoz of no promo.

Let TRP's decline more rapidly.
Nisha has a knowledge about the entire thing coz she has been in touch with star team. Even i claim i dont know the exact marketing strategies n promotion ways..Nisha, KOOKie, DKS have better understanding on that factor.

But some school children think they know everything about what makes a serial run. I prefer listening to others arguments and then giving points .Not just jumping gun without any substantial  back up of points.
I never enter debate if i have nothig to prove my stance.
Originally posted by Ni1234

Kookie's comment on first page -

I think the day wise TRP's are enough proof of what the TRP generating audience wants to see.
The ball is now in the creatives court.
We are just spectators to all the drama.
I hate to see IPKKND not even in TOP 10.
We should quit whining about less promotion because that is not the major problem here.
It is the content that makes the show.
The most promoted show on Star plus is Lamp and wick.
Last week it was above 6 but this week it has fallen back to 5.
It was the content of the show which made the TRP's soar.
Similarly it is the content of BV that made them go above 5 this week.
TRP's are not rigged.
They are the only thing that can make / break this show.
4.6 now looks like a dream.

CV's need some major patchwork now.
Pleez kuch to karo dammit.
I want the show restored back to its formal glory.
Didi in any form is not working for us.
Just scrap Didi and send her packing.

AYEREKHUSHI's comment on 1st page -

Thanks Nisha, I always look forward to your analysis.

All I know is that Balika Vadhu is killing IPK in the ratings, 5.5 vs 2.8...its not even close...the gap keeps getting bigger.

Star Plus must have no faith in our show if they don't want to promote it...blame the writers for misleading viewers time and again, even the channel is apprehensive to promote it now. I can't blame the channel when fans of the show itself are dissatisfied with the lack of logic, consistency, plot and character development these days.

At the moment, what would they promote anyway? The PH never planned on giving us a grand remarriage as they don't want to spend on lavish sets, costumes, guests, or performances. If they promote Anjali's godh bharai or miscarriage, viewers will run away. 

So they gave us fake rumors of remarriage for the past month...to keep us watching Anjali's story...and at the last minute, used her miscarriage as an excuse to cancel the remarriage...way to mislead viewers. I doubt people will continue to give them many more chances like this. They have already lost half their audience since February but they still don't learn.

Sorry I'm using your thread to vent it out.

read these two comments..they have explained it brilliantly
I agree with all the points.I am also among those fans who are seriously hating anjali focused track.but still i feel promotion plays a very important part. they should have promoted their Romance( the lil but we got last week(Like the dori shot) with problems approaching them (in form of Shyam and anjali MC).
Being a marketing student i understand that how you can sell a worst product through a good promotion Toh yahan toh Its arhi .They could have promoted the progress in their relationship which they are showing from last 2-3 episodes.Overall content is not good but few things which people are loving can get good audience attention IF you are promoting them properly.
But this is my POV
so surely mu cumin up nw i feel aftr readin d  sp tagline arnav ke khilaf jakar kaun layega shyam ko raizada mansion mein waapis? as if we dnt noe whu its goin 2 be..
has 2 be khushi!!!
arghh
Have been waiting for your update...thank you so much for sharing the info...and yes you are right on all counts. Even the international fans are turning away, case in point the youtube hits.

Dying to see the consequence of the current week's drama next wed...what with BV going strong and Mahadev airing great promos. Edited by shar1988 - 11 years ago
You know the real problem? It's us. Us in the past where seeing the drooping TRPs we would cry out in anguish, holding our protesting banners high and the excuses rants loud.

It's the lack of promotion. Wake up, PH.
It's the sleazy time slot. It's audience's nap time.
It's the dhiishhh-dhisssh grumpy aunties as the TRP audience.

Consoling the Bitter Tweet Gaud.

What crap.

Now those who should work towards improving their work, they lie in their own comfy beds, the once-too-little-too-late-baby-bump pillow beneath their heads, knowing the youth would just take TRP as a biased mantra and what's more, Aal Izz Well.

What crap, I repeat.

Edited by -Aimz- - 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing!!! How I wish even CVs analyse the trend!!!
Originally posted by Jayne

I recall Zeenews stating way back when that, '...Arnav would cry buckets of tears...redemption will be beautiful...', etc.
It was actually a rather long spoiler about the upcoming track (back in Feb-March)

Not holding my breath for that.

The problem is not that Zee's news/spoiler wasn't correct; she may have been given this information and shared it with us by adding her emotional take on it.

The problem is that CVs and PH have been trying to increase TRPs by floating rumors and showing misleading promos such as 'there's gonna be a big remarriage track'...or promo of mehendi when it turns out to be two minutes of that and rest of Anjuli drama.
Viewers have wised up to that and are flipping channels like crazy.

I believe that TRPs are 'captured' or counted based on the first 4-5 minutes of the show airing... so that is enough for the PH and they try to plan their Arnav-Khushi moments in those minutes.
Then if the viewer flips channels they don't care.

Jayne

Whattay thought Jayne.👏
Wish CV's could understand all this and work on some major patchwork .

Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago