SBS: Dewana mujhsa nahi-Rishbala - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

yes she was walking onroad and he was in car usko road par chodh kar chaal gaya, dunno but wht he was saying. they dint show thth.

ab pta chalege use BIWI ka matlab ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Armu4eva

She refused to come with him ðŸ˜†  abhi bechara .. biwi ko manane ke ..tareeke sochega.. ðŸ˜‰

hoping to see some romantic scenes now ... hopefully Maddy will get sick now ..and RK caring for her in his own way 
Originally posted by Manonids

hoping to see some romantic scenes now ... hopefully Maddy will get sick now ..and RK caring for her in his own way 

Nidzz kaala tik laga apne sapno ko kahi RK ki nazar na lag jaye 😆

Originally posted by ISADORA

Nidzz kaala tik laga apne sapno ko kahi RK ki nazar na lag jaye 😆

Chup kar Behooda ...RK ke PR hai tu ðŸ˜†

nidzs even im hoping to see romances jhalak atleast, trp,s r also high now so cv,s shd move little forward .

I too.. i love the tumbling n all n want Rishbala more.. touchy touchy ðŸ˜³ 
nidzs even im hoping to see romances jhalak atleast, trp,s r also high now so cv,s shd move little forward .

Yeah ...they need to show some closeness bw Rishab and Maddy before Mukund steps in ...😡  @ Tanu ...yeah ...i want to see some close moments bw them ...😳
ye banda hamesha Reporters ki bajata hai  🤣...kya replies hai 🤣

baki mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaya kya scene hai...so lets wait n watch to know kya hua
did they show that rk knows abt pics.. i dint see that..