India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

all our prediction come to ruin as i think

gurucrazy Groupbie
gurucrazy
gurucrazy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
According to me, as we all think yash doubt on her character for that night she spent with him but after watching yesterday episode, i observe it aman tried to jealous yash and arti also like it. I think at this rainy night yash hear their conversation where they talk about that how he jealous yash and realise his love for arti and forget arpita and give her place to arpita. This conversation disturb the yash because he always believe she never try to take apita place and how he fallen in love again with arti. He also think that arti done all the thingh just to achieve his love that's why he never want her near to me. Why i think this? I give u clue-
1. He continously tell he want mother of his kids not a wife for him.
2. He not angry on aman and even arti on hospital.
3. Last and most important his conversation is not come yet. When it come then it will be clear.

I like this track to much because each day this track change my prediction. If they show what happen earlier than this type of curisity is not between us to know the reason.
dear frnd don't be blame on yash that he doubt over srti bcoz in other show we see such misunderstanding such as sujal doubt kashish when he see her with piyush, arnav doubt khushi when he see her in the arm of shyam etc. Yes sometimes when u love someone then u became possesive for them.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

armd11ShilalipilahoricrazePooja_11teju1816pankhiashGC_arjanirmalac99Deepti1808..Apz..MissIamTheBossmaha9villager00

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
ROFL i believe you are right, it's not the characters who are ruined... Yash is not the kind of person who speaks his inner most thoughts so easily. Look at how he clung to the memories of Arpita instead of trying to cheer himself up or  speaking to the family about his grief, instead  he opted for years of hiding the pain and amassing all the memoriesSmile Now it happened again with this mysterious AarMan incident. He assumed once and for all w/o clearing it up with Aarti..
And Aarti, she is not suspecting jealousy as the cause of Yash's anger as she isn't convinced that he has feelings for her. Tonight, i'm really eager to see how AarMan  got into the situation..Wink

Edited by villager00 - 05 September 2012 at 3:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaPuvZ

psaniya IF-Dazzler
psaniya
psaniya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
No, I don't think it is any how related to Arpita. He must have seen them coming back so late n heard their conversation but it must be about hiding the truth of attack by Lakah n like that.

As Yash doesn't know the truth he will misinterpret the conversation and so the mystery...
ashGC_arja IF-Dazzler
ashGC_arja
ashGC_arja

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
M sure he is jealous and he could not accept the face she came wee hours... so he is angry on her thinking she betrayed... bcoz he mentioned that she deceived him...
these days he is almost accepting the fact he is in love
MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
dnt knw wht's the actual reason is but i think aman's matter is not the reason for sure!!!
PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psaniya

No, I don't think it is any how related to Arpita. He must have seen them coming back so late n heard their conversation but it must be about hiding the truth of attack by Lakah n like that.

As Yash doesn't know the truth he will misinterpret the conversation and so the mystery...
Actually i was thinking the same thing.. What is need for Aarti to keep such a big thing from Yash ?? Must be something related to him.
lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iluvkanha_GCian

dnt knw wht's the actual reason is but i think aman's matter is not the reason for sure!!!

me too
maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
i think he is angry only bcoz of the jealousy developed by aman.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index