all our prediction come to ruin as i think

gurucrazy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
According to me, as we all think yash doubt on her character for that night she spent with him but after watching yesterday episode, i observe it aman tried to jealous yash and arti also like it. I think at this rainy night yash hear their conversation where they talk about that how he jealous yash and realise his love for arti and forget arpita and give her place to arpita. This conversation disturb the yash because he always believe she never try to take apita place and how he fallen in love again with arti. He also think that arti done all the thingh just to achieve his love that's why he never want her near to me. Why i think this? I give u clue-
1. He continously tell he want mother of his kids not a wife for him.
2. He not angry on aman and even arti on hospital.
3. Last and most important his conversation is not come yet. When it come then it will be clear.

I like this track to much because each day this track change my prediction. If they show what happen earlier than this type of curisity is not between us to know the reason.
dear frnd don't be blame on yash that he doubt over srti bcoz in other show we see such misunderstanding such as sujal doubt kashish when he see her with piyush, arnav doubt khushi when he see her in the arm of shyam etc. Yes sometimes when u love someone then u became possesive for them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 i believe you are right, it's not the characters who are ruined... Yash is not the kind of person who speaks his inner most thoughts so easily. Look at how he clung to the memories of Arpita instead of trying to cheer himself up or  speaking to the family about his grief, instead  he opted for years of hiding the pain and amassing all the memories😊 Now it happened again with this mysterious AarMan incident. He assumed once and for all w/o clearing it up with Aarti..
And Aarti, she is not suspecting jealousy as the cause of Yash's anger as she isn't convinced that he has feelings for her. Tonight, i'm really eager to see how AarMan  got into the situation..😉
Edited by villager00 - 11 years ago
psaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No, I don't think it is any how related to Arpita. He must have seen them coming back so late n heard their conversation but it must be about hiding the truth of attack by Lakah n like that.

As Yash doesn't know the truth he will misinterpret the conversation and so the mystery...
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
M sure he is jealous and he could not accept the face she came wee hours... so he is angry on her thinking she betrayed... bcoz he mentioned that she deceived him...
these days he is almost accepting the fact he is in love
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dnt knw wht's the actual reason is but i think aman's matter is not the reason for sure!!!
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: psaniya

No, I don't think it is any how related to Arpita. He must have seen them coming back so late n heard their conversation but it must be about hiding the truth of attack by Lakah n like that.

As Yash doesn't know the truth he will misinterpret the conversation and so the mystery...

Actually i was thinking the same thing.. What is need for Aarti to keep such a big thing from Yash ?? Must be something related to him.
lahoricraze thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iluvkanha_GCian

dnt knw wht's the actual reason is but i think aman's matter is not the reason for sure!!!

me too
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think he is angry only bcoz of the jealousy developed by aman.