-Film promotion-Heroine- shooting video pg 9 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

I was thinking - what if Aishwarya had not had a baby? It would have been she...ex-Miss world on CID...that would have been something!
But I also wonder whether Aishwarya would have gone to this extent to promote her movie...I don't think so...

Do not worry!!!!!! We will soon have all the heroines on CID... Including Mallika sherawat... Malika arora and sunny leone too...

Afterall... CID needs heroines... The team is full of heros with no heroine 😆
Thanks For sharing this video Purnima Dii 😊
thanx purnima di for sharing dis article😃Edited by Gabriella - 11 years ago
Akshay Sethi to share screen with sizzling Kareena Kapoor for CID!

3 hours ago
Here we come up with an exclusive dope from our favorite television-box that Sony TV's detective seriesCID is coming with a super-thrilling episode which will feature none other than the diva of BollywoodKareena Kapoor and telly actor Akshay Sethi, who was last seen in Sasural Genda Phool on Star Plus.

The actress is coming to promote her forthcoming filmHeroine, which is releasing on her birthday date 22 September 2012. 

Akshay revealed his notions about the opportunity and said, "I am privileged to have got this role along with Kareena in CID. In real life, I am in awe of the actress and playing an obsessed lover came naturally to me. She was very accommodative on sets, down-to-earth and pleasing to interact with. I have just a handful of favorites when it comes to the big stars, and Kareena Kapoor is one of them. This is the first time I get to shoot with a big star, and am thrilled that I am shooting with Kareena."

As per the source in the story, Mohit, played by Akshay Sethi is a crazy lover of Kareena Kapoor. He sends her a letter wherein he writes that Kareena needs to stop acting and marry him, otherwise he would kill her. In order to threaten and scare her, he kills one of her body guards and this forces Kareena to take the help of the CID team.

Wow! Sounds great1 
thnx roopz for sharing dis article 😆
I dont see the point of watching the episode now as the story has been let out.
Originally posted by roopalgupta

yipee
my bebo coming to CID
abhi sir and bebo on same screen☺️
me to dead☺️
omg omg i am jumping off  with joy
Awww roop ur so cute. That's how I was when I heard about her entry on JDJ. 😆
Originally posted by Shagnika

CID the official Advertising Agency of SONY 😆

Well, it does bring the show to the limelight and proves its worth at times. But I just hope to see a good case apart from the cameo bits !!! Thats all I would want as always. 😊

When it comes to Sony Channel, CID is a well known show from the channel. It makes sense that Producers would like to promote their movies there! 

CID-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgfi-wd7hXg[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by binod.abhijeet

Film promotion.ok!let's see how it is.

I'm guessing it will be entertaining!