Hitler Didi

India-Forums

   
Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

|Sumit Vats AT#59| (Page 72)

synic IF-Rockerz
synic
synic

Joined: 29 May 2012
Posts: 7464

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@veena i have already quit hd so no matter what i will not get back to it...
veena inshi ki several marraiges hone ke baat bhi koi accept nahin kar rahein the ki unki official shadi ke liye 7 months lage aur abhi yeh shadi without happening everybody is saying shweta as his wifeOuchAngryDead.
 hd ka logic kya hein???Confused


Edited by synic - 05 September 2012 at 9:56am

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Joined: 02 April 2010
Posts: 5644

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by synic

@veena i have already quit hd so no matter what i will not get back to it...
veena inshi ki several marraiges hone ke baat bhi koi accept nahin kar rahein the ki unki official shadi ke liye 7 months lage aur abhi yeh shadi without happening everybody is saying shweta as his wifeOuchAngryDead.
 hd ka logic kya hein???Confused
HD and logic doesnt go together..
i liked indira ande sumit new dressing style..
 
u know now it is opposite...1st HD Rishi was suspense khi who is he and now Zara story is suspense who is she... now rishi is serious.. and i think Zara is not so serious

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

synic

synic IF-Rockerz
synic
synic

Joined: 29 May 2012
Posts: 7464

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
@veena i completely agree with you how creatives have formed  rishi character. we are simple sane people who cannot understand mahanta ke complex dailogues & characters.
overnight a person can turn so bitter towards his own child when he shared a bond with seher & ishan and who was always a father figure to ishanConfused
synic IF-Rockerz
synic
synic

Joined: 29 May 2012
Posts: 7464

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
@veena 1 more thing i completely confused about sunaina's character. use maar hi daalte yaar uska naam kharab kar diya only ecause she wanted to quit hdConfused
nd now do you feel this issh character as i have read thru the comments is she very apt to being a very adarsh mother to ishan n seher???LOL 
adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Joined: 02 April 2010
Posts: 5644

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by synic

@veena i completely agree with you how creatives have formed  rishi character. we are simple sane people who cannot understand mahanta ke complex dailogues & characters.
overnight a person can turn so bitter towards his own child when he shared a bond with seher & ishan and who was always a father figure to ishanConfused
thats the biggest issue...what ever comes to mind they r showing it..
even that kid chooo cute .. they way she talks.. but what lines they gave her yaar...her voice is so nice to hear... but when it comes to word...
 
they could have shown such beautiful scene of rishi and indu but  minus shweta... bec to fit in this character all has been destroyed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

synic

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Joined: 02 April 2010
Posts: 5644

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by synic

@veena 1 more thing i completely confused about sunaina's character. use maar hi daalte yaar uska naam kharab kar diya only ecause she wanted to quit hdConfused
nd now do you feel this issh character as i have read thru the comments is she very apt to being a very adarsh mother to ishan n seher???LOL 
that is one the biggest blunder... a person who adores her husband who never earned money still she was loving him and the kids.. just bec she left.. they showed that she eloped.. instead now showing this savita... they should have given her sunaina role..
 
 
but atleast now inder role is good but the only issue is still they drag SN niwas a lot,, but now munna is Thumbs Down


Edited by adinats07 - 05 September 2012 at 10:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

synic

synic IF-Rockerz
synic
synic

Joined: 29 May 2012
Posts: 7464

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@veena now munna is shown as another inder i suppose.  kisika character kharab karna yeh koi ila se sikho yaar???ila ki lila mahaan heinDead
 


Edited by synic - 05 September 2012 at 10:11am
adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Joined: 02 April 2010
Posts: 5644

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by synic

@veena now munna is shown as another inder i suppose.  kisika character kharab karna yeh koi ila se sikho yaar???ila ki lila mahaan heinDead
 
the problem with them is they drag SN story from the day 1 and main leads kha just 2-3 min...that is their down fall

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

synic

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sumit Vats

2 3 4 5

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 37   Views: 8537

Khilonaa 37 8537 18 May 2013 at 7:32am by Ratidiisbest
Mod close topic plz

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 52   Views: 11642

CATZ.. 52 11642 25 March 2012 at 4:10am by mahkutty
ll*ll Cool Dude Sumit Vats ll*llAt#1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 1188   Views: 58183

Khilonaa 1188 58183 22 February 2012 at 7:20am by Sofie128
Sumit Vats Good

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 6   Views: 1884

Khilonaa 6 1884 08 December 2011 at 6:53am by trickortreat
Sumit vats like a monkey

2 3

Author: Arhipkkndsarun   Replies: 20   Views: 4370

Arhipkkndsarun 20 4370 04 December 2011 at 7:49am by *Shruti*

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index