Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

synic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@all if trps increase or remain constant then rishi is married n if trps decline after this then not married🤣🤣
people will send feedback to ZEE n later we will receive the ans from the show😆
synic thumbnail
@veena maybe it is that after the death kutumb & fly has accepted her as indiras last wish😡
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: synic

@all if trps increase or remain constant then rishi is married n if trps decline after this then not married🤣🤣

people will send feedback to ZEE n later we will receive the ans from the show😆

thats the problem conny..

and even Zara became emotional when some1 mentioned hitler
let see how they will work on this plot.
bec we cannot give any clarifications for any character in in HD
adinats07 thumbnail

@veena maybe it is that after the death kutumb & fly has accepted her as indiras last wish😡

conny - what ever ... we cant give any clarification,, bec we never know what CV will do at the end..  by seeing Rishi character we come to know they have no idea how a character should be..
they made contract everything and all.. but today she is still there...how can rishi be like this..yes he may never laugh... but not caring for his child is next to impossible. that is CV  creation
Edited by adinats07 - 11 years ago
synic thumbnail
@veena i have already quit hd so no matter what i will not get back to it...
veena inshi ki several marraiges hone ke baat bhi koi accept nahin kar rahein the ki unki official shadi ke liye 7 months lage aur abhi yeh shadi without happening everybody is saying shweta as his wife😡🤢.
 hd ka logic kya hein???😕
Edited by synic - 11 years ago
adinats07 thumbnail

@veena i have already quit hd so no matter what i will not get back to it...

veena inshi ki several marraiges hone ke baat bhi koi accept nahin kar rahein the ki unki official shadi ke liye 7 months lage aur abhi yeh shadi without happening everybody is saying shweta as his wife😡🤢.
 hd ka logic kya hein???😕

HD and logic doesnt go together..
i liked indira ande sumit new dressing style..

u know now it is opposite...1st HD Rishi was suspense khi who is he and now Zara story is suspense who is she... now rishi is serious.. and i think Zara is not so serious
synic thumbnail
@veena i completely agree with you how creatives have formed  rishi character. we are simple sane people who cannot understand mahanta ke complex dailogues & characters.
overnight a person can turn so bitter towards his own child when he shared a bond with seher & ishan and who was always a father figure to ishan😕
synic thumbnail
@veena 1 more thing i completely confused about sunaina's character. use maar hi daalte yaar uska naam kharab kar diya only ecause she wanted to quit hd😕
nd now do you feel this issh character as i have read thru the comments is she very apt to being a very adarsh mother to ishan n seher???😆 
adinats07 thumbnail

@veena i completely agree with you how creatives have formed  rishi character. we are simple sane people who cannot understand mahanta ke complex dailogues & characters.

overnight a person can turn so bitter towards his own child when he shared a bond with seher & ishan and who was always a father figure to ishan😕

thats the biggest issue...what ever comes to mind they r showing it..
even that kid chooo cute .. they way she talks.. but what lines they gave her yaar...her voice is so nice to hear... but when it comes to word...

they could have shown such beautiful scene of rishi and indu but  minus shweta... bec to fit in this character all has been destroyed
adinats07 thumbnail

@veena 1 more thing i completely confused about sunaina's character. use maar hi daalte yaar uska naam kharab kar diya only ecause she wanted to quit hd😕

nd now do you feel this issh character as i have read thru the comments is she very apt to being a very adarsh mother to ishan n seher???😆 

that is one the biggest blunder... a person who adores her husband who never earned money still she was loving him and the kids.. just bec she left.. they showed that she eloped.. instead now showing this savita... they should have given her sunaina role..

but atleast now inder role is good but the only issue is still they drag SN niwas a lot,, but now munna is 👎🏼
Edited by adinats07 - 11 years ago