yasminekouki

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

the real nimrit is ankita

Edited by kouki - 07 September 2012 at 11:21am

EmmaKing Newbie
EmmaKing
EmmaKing

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Dimple can't come back as Nimrit because Agam has fallen in love with Natasha...therefore, Natasha will remain the REAL Nimrit that way true love can triumph.  Remember...Amrit Manthan is primarily about the love story of Agam & Nimrit aka AgNi...not Agam or Natasha...therefore, Natasha must be the original Nimrit who had face reconstruction surgery due to facial injuries and was given a new face (Ankita). While, dimple must be the original Natasha (the one who supposedly died in an accident a year ago but somehow survived...she must be a look-alike of Nimrit Sodi)

Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
@emmaking you are right..current track is showing ankita is nimrit..they have said that dimple can be real nimrit..how? That is the question..by doing double plastic surgery?...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..jyothiram

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukvilove

Originally posted by shweta_yadav

I wnt dimple to be nimrit she is the realy one no one can as cute n sweet jodi like navi dimple their chem is jst awesome
 sorry if i hurt u but it is true that ankita is real nimrit.  almost AM  viewers accepted ankita as real nimrit . ankita navi  hot chemistryWink  sizzles the TV SCREENBig smile 
lol...if almost AM viewrs accepted ankita as nimrit then who r here pouring their wishes of seeing dimple as nimrit... they r the real AM viewrs who r with the show since beginning ..
there r somany ppl who stopped watching the show afer dimple's exit ..
navi n dimple r much better than ankita n navi ..

sizzling chemistry doesn't long last ... navi&dimple innocent pure love story remains forever ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShi..PlayfulKiss..jyothiramshweta_yadav

AR_ArShi Senior Member
AR_ArShi
AR_ArShi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kouki

i m fan of ankita and i love her very much but i liked navi and dimple as jodi

Me too I like Ankita in baat hamari pakki hai and preeto but I started watching AM because of navi and dimples chemistry so when she was replaced by ankita I stopped watching because I only wanted to see dimple as nimrit 

Naheeda..PlayfulKiss..jyothirampesi11

vkzulu Groupbie
vkzulu
vkzulu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
 pesi11 yeah u r correct only dimple all the way

Naheeda..PlayfulKiss..jyothirampesi11

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
ankia is good as nimrit. actually she is better than dimple as nimrit but this is also truth that navi dimple makes an better pair than navi ankita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Naheedajyothiram

raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
I don't want Dimple back. I was really upset when they replaced her, but actually, i like Ankita more now. And Ankita isn't treated very nicely on the sets from what I've seen in pics and videos Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index