India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Innocence lost: AC & Siddhi (Page 2)

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Good post Euphoric...agree that both siddhi and AC had to mature fast coz the husband and the dad failed to deliver his part of the deal Dead we have mulled over kunal's velagiri and his irresponsible attitude towards his son for the past month, so nothing new to tell Angry

Siddhi was stupid enough to agree to richa's deal and had to suffer for that stupidity for the past 9 yrs...feel bad for her though...she never got to enjoy her younger days much, not her marriage, pregnancy or was lucky enough to see her kids grow up. all these are the best and most important phase in a women's life and she was cheated from that Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaShehnaz.K-Hima-euphoricstuti123-Bhavi

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
@Shehnaz...

Yup for all his claims of loving her and hoisting himself at the bechara of the town, he could have tried to gather evidences to prove her innocence. What is the point in not doing anything and then feeling guilty about it? And Lord knows why Chopras are so curious about Siddhi not coming to meet them after she came out of jail? Did it even matter to them? She could have been dead by now for all they cared! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaShehnaz.Kparadigm-Hima-rainbowgirlstuti123norzar

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

@Shehnaz...

Yup for all his claims of loving her and hoisting himself at the bechara of the town, he could have tried to gather evidences to prove her innocence. What is the point in not doing anything and then feeling guilty about it? And Lord knows why Chopras are so curious about Siddhi not coming to meet them after she came out of jail? Did it even matter to them? She could have been dead by now for all they cared! 

That's what is irking me...they are going on and on about she didn't come to meet us...did it ever occur to them that they never made an attempt to go visit her in jail to find out if she's alive or dead? Angry and they expect her to give them a royal treatment of finding out how they are doing it seems Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaShehnaz.K-Hima-euphoricstuti123norzar

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
@ Rainbowgirl...

Thats the irony of it all... Siddhi has never been dependent on anyone. They had once been and yesterday Veena says she came and saw we were happy and so she left! Woman... a true well wisher is not a person who stay by you in happiness but in difficulties! No one taught Chopras to be grateful and courteous. 

Why the hell should she come to you? 

She's doing better off them! Some of us have issues with her working with Dewans but practically thinking, given her 9 years prison record, do we really think it would be easy for her to procure a job? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharearabicaparadigmrainbowgirl-Hima--Bhavinorzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
hi

Exactly yesterday the chopras even seema was saying why siddhi never came to meet them. height of insensitivity

KC on the other hand put up a brave face infront of the family which i liked and no drinking etc, however he could go to enquire about the guy she was with at the venue but didnt think about finding out when she came out jail?. 

norzar

Edited by norzar - 05 September 2012 at 4:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicarainbowgirl-Hima-euphoric

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
i agree with your post completely sonia...
siddhi has suffered so much in her life...what worst is being separated from her kids...

what really made me angry when the clowns were having discussions...why siddhi never came to meet them when she is out of jail...how disgusting...its due to them she was in jail...and when she was pregnant never even made a attempt to enquire abt her whether she is alive or dead...and then when she give birth they only wanted her baby and never care to ask how is siddhi after delivery whether she is alive or dead...only seema ask abt siddhi's health to kunal after delivery...and in this 9 years never even enquire abt her being alive or dead in the jail for 9 years...and they expect siddhi to meet...for what so that they can insult her and then throw her out of the house and also will not make siddhi meet her elder son AC...why the hell siddhi need to meet them when she was out of jail...to solve their financial crisis and solve their never ending circus act...when those clowns open their mouth...they have only rubbish to talk...

even kunal is wondering why didn't siddhi meet him when she is out of jail...did he ever enquire abt her health in jail when she was nearing her delivery date...he only got the thoughts of his babies when the date was near...after delivery he listen to the matron and leaves...why didn't he listen to his heart...and then in this 9 years he never enquire siddhi being alive or dead in the jail...why must siddhi need to meet him when she is out of jail...if he did a little enquiries he would have known the truth...and also abt his younger son...AD has to live with strangers becos of him...

i want siddhi to confront on kunal on this matter...becos when this track happened...i felt siddhi was just a giving birth machine to kunal and the disgusting clowns...kunal just used her for his pleasure(physical relationship) and abandon/left her when she was pregnant with his babies...its like cheating...i felt this way when this track happened...just like divorce track how after consummation with siddhi...he filed for divorce...any women in siddhi's place why even me would have felt myself so cheap that after spending the most beautiful moments of my life with my husband and then after his pleasure...he dumped me as if i am a thrash...even siddhi felt the same way when the divorce track happened after kunal consummated with her...and i felt the same way when he abandon pregnant siddhi in jail never enquire even once...he can enquire abt her secretly w/o her knowing at all since he promised that he will never show his face...i was disappointed with kunal...

i agree even AC lost his childhood due to his father and his clowns...such young age he is taking responsibilities of his home rather than enjoying himself...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adohareSinal_DevakshiarabicaparadigmKarthiN90euphoric-Hima-norzar

adohare Senior Member
adohare
adohare

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
If she tell to kunal about ritcha then it may possible - ritcha may kill her and her kids in womb -  before kunal could do for her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

neha_siddhi Senior Member
neha_siddhi
neha_siddhi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

Go to top