India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Innocence lost: AC & Siddhi

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Siddhi... A young dynamic lawyer who had a lot of potential... who had her dreams of love and life and of whom destiny ripped her off of all she had. Yet, she never gave up... lived in her circumstances with her head held high... didn't give and fought till she could... and what she got in return is something that no one ever deserves! Just yesterday there was a post doing rounds on the forum, "It sucks to be Siddhi" and must say it was all jotted to the T! Fabulous! It sure does suck to be Siddhi!

She lost her dreams when her dreams were to come true... she married Kunal and accepted him and his family. On the contrary, Kunal never really took his responsibilities seriously. Being a girl of this age who believes in standing for one own self... never could fathom the parasitic nature of Kunal. Yes, PARASITIC! What else would you call to someone who is living off on other's money and resources. Failure is one thing but not trying is another and inexcusable. I for one will never marry a man or ever be able to respect him if he can't provide for his wife and kids.. however thats what Kunal has been. For all the grey shades Gaurav has i empathize with him. In a city like Mumbai its not easy for an average salaried person to look after the family of 7 adults and 1 kid all by himself! And even when he can have a hand that could help him. If nothing too great and substantial it could just have been looking after himself and his kid. Looking after his wife, parents and kids is his responsibility but looking after Kunal and Anand is not! Why should he fend for Anand when Kunal is alive and is an abled man! So it was sickening when Kunal scolded him for not being able to buy a belt for Veena. Who gave him the right to do so? 

I wonder which girl would ever agree willingly to marry a guy like him? So Siddhi took the responsibility on her shoulders while her husband leisurely sat at home listening to old songs or watch cricket matches on TV! Giving herself to hardships at the time when girls her age enjoy the bliss of matrimony, plan life, she was struggling to make ends meet. Not really a very happy arrangement... yet she never complained. She fell in love and did all she could to be the adarsh bahu of his family. But when she went to jail and severed all her ties with Kunal... Kunal never looked back at her... except for when he knew she would be delivering his kid. If really Kunal cared.. could he not go and enquire how she was doing and if she was well. Agreed she barred him but still covertly he could have kept tabs on her which he never. He was happily living off his brother. This time atleast he could have done something however minuscule for the sake of the kid but he never.  

AC... Like mother, AC too was put in the hands of a man who never bothered. AD is a spoilt brat indeed... he lacks manners but he has not been devoid of his childhood like AC. Kunal should have been taking care of AC but here its other way round. Like his mother he too has been killing his dreams trying to be responsible one all the time. Can we imagine what it must be doing to the child inside him? Do you think after seeing his father selling off his medal to enroll him into competition, AC will ever be able to voice out what he wants? He's setting ablaze his childhood to fast pace his growth from a kid to an adult mature individual. 

And now Kunal is insecure for AC now.. but i would really like to know what has he done for his own child in the past 8 years? Why does he deserve AC? AC looks up to Kunal... but as a father figure, a role model, a hero, Kunal is a worst example! 

Siddhi is all by herself. When she met Kunal at the cross roads and tried reaching out to him by calling out for him, he turned his back to her once again deserting her. Confused as she is, isn't it not just natural for her to be insecure about AD now? All she's doing is to keep him close. Yes she isn't taking up a job yet... but her life is a mess... No one to call her own... if amidst this for once she's trying to hold on to the comfort edges that she's being provided with by Dewans so what? If Dewans are being generous towards her, so what? She was the chief guest at the competition but she never chose it to be that way... she was told about it the last moment. And to think about it, (if it was not scripted) AD would have been the winner, the competition would only have brought the mother and son close. 

Whoa! that was long... for all those who reached here... thanks for reading.

Love, 
Sonia

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

adohareneha_siddhisan_aishSinal_DevakshiShehnaz.KDrivemecracysan_bsp020arabicapalzsDeepShadowd.padminiparadigmamul_kn--AiSha--Malarkodi-Hima-rainbowgirlKarthiN90-Rojaa-stuti123norzar-Bhavi

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
very nice post euphoric,

Innocence lost

title is awesome Clap ill post my view later  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicarainbowgirleuphoricstuti123norzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
hi

loved reading your post. Well said

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharearabicaeuphoric

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Wonderful post Sonia..

I agree Kunal not taking on the responsibilities and taunting Gaurav for a small thing he is unable to do is the heights of stupidity and parasitic nature like you say. 

I agree Siddhi and AC are travelling in the same boat and because of the same person. But most of what Siddhi has been thru is only her doing. She did what she did to be called mahaan and she is enduring the consequences now. Her signing the deal with the witch is something I cannot accept as a sacrifice.. it was her fault the witch stayed close to her family while she was abandoned by them. But yes, I do feel for her that she has no one to call her own now.. she is struggling to be loved by her own son AC2. Nothing comes in a silver platter for Siddhi, ever! Poor girl! But she never gives up and thats what I like about her!!

Kunal not taking care of AC is something I cannot accept either. Like you rightly said, Gaurav need not support the duo when Kunal is alive and kicking. Kunal has everyone who loves him and is still wallowing in self-pity. I can understand him being depressed but that need not stop him from working in general.. he need not be a lawyer but could take up some other job atleast to provide for him and his son. I hope he takes up this job being offered by Abhay and atleast keeps it now. I am seriously hoping that his decade long velagiri will finally come to an end at least now!!

AC has definitely sacrificed his childhood to please his father and constantly boost his father's ego so that Kunal does not feel bad about his state. He is a good kid.. over mature for his age and is following in his mother's footsteps!! Hope once the kids swap places, AC gets to live his childhood by being pampered and provided for!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowarabicaMalarkodirainbowgirlKarthiN90euphoricstuti123norzar-Bhavi

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Lovely post. However I dont agree with you entirely. Siddhi has made many mistakes to. Making a deal with the devil and not confiding in a loving husband is inexcusable.

Having said that I hate Kunal's wastrel ways and parisitic nature. Even ar the start of the show I just couldnt understand how an able bodied man can keep sitting at home. And now he even has a son to provide for. Additionally he has the arrogance to taunt Gaurav which is just not called for.

The person who has suffered the most is AC, who has had to mature beyond his years. I hope Parent swap happens soon and he can bask in his mother's love and pampering.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312arabicaMalarkodi--AiSha--KarthiN90euphoricrainbowgirlstuti123norzar

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Agreed with u in all points.If cv's showed 1.kc atleast trying to release siddhi as he knows well she is serving jail for a crime she didnt do,then they could show him failed in attempts.
2.They could show him nt meeting her but enquiring abt her health.
3.during delivery even aftr hearing 4m that thief woman they could show him nt believing but going to meet siddhi but unable to as she may b gone by that time.
4.Working as legal adviser for small cases only for anand's requirements.
5.with all these they could show the depressed kc who stays away from court nd drinks(i.e what they were showing)
But i think their main aim was to butcher him nd they succeeded in it.
They truly showed he is parasitic.
Nd in ystd epi he said 'mein age bar hi raha hun'-so hope they relieve him of parasitism now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicarainbowgirl-Hima-euphoricstuti123

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
awesome post..Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
@Hima and Paradigm... 

Indeed it was heights of stupidity to fall for Richa's trap and make a deal with her. Unfathomable! Siddhi have had her share of mistakes and so does Kunal.. i don't discount her on her so called TYAG! Least when she was in jail she could have confided in Kunal and told him the truth... she let Richa succeed in her intentions. 

But as you said... not only i want to see AC coming to Siddhi and being loved and pampered without anything to bother... i also want Anand Jr to get the Chopras on their toes! that would be something so look forward toApprove

Edited by euphoric - 05 September 2012 at 3:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica--AiSha--Malarkodirainbowgirl-Hima-KarthiN90stuti123-Bhavi

Go to top