Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

SBS: Ahana/Amar bane AshNi dewane*Mod Note Pg16 (Page 16)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 86550

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj


i know i have. N i accepted it as well if u see.besides is it possible not to use hindi in a serial forum which airs in hindi. I made a request coz i have a problem. Like i said if "friends" wanna have their own convo leaving others out fine by me.wont bother to try to get involved in those convos next time. Thanks 4 clarifying the "rules" n "rights" mod ji.



Its not Rights..! If u have a problem.. hit report button.. mod will make a rule for everyone n no one will be allowed to break it... ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodil81

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Joined: 04 July 2006
Posts: 16356

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by jayanti_dj


i know i have. N i accepted it as well if u see.besides is it possible not to use hindi in a serial forum which airs in hindi. I made a request coz i have a problem. Like i said if "friends" wanna have their own convo leaving others out fine by me.wont bother to try to get involved in those convos next time. Thanks 4 clarifying the "rules" n "rights" mod ji.



Its not Rights..! If u have a problem.. hit report button.. mod will make a rule for everyone n no one will be allowed to break it... ! 

i just made a request ..  i wouldnt have had a problem if it had been denied.. i dint bring " rights " into the picture .. have no intention of reporting anything coz if ppl dont wanna include everyone in d convo,i accept it ..and like i said ..wont bother next time !
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 86550

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj


i just made a request ..  i wouldnt have had a problem if it had been denied.. i dint bring " rights " into the picture .. have no intention of reporting anything coz if ppl dont wanna include everyone in d convo,i accept it ..and like i said ..wont bother next time !


Great.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karajekar

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Joined: 03 November 2009
Posts: 4938

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
well luks like the parties r divided.. as for my vote.. i will c who goes head over heels for Nidhi.. Ashu or Amar.. and my vote will go for tht pair!  waise both  pair make nice names.. AshNi now AmNI!ROFL
 
mujhe to koi bhi chalega kritz ke saath.. pata to chale ki Nidhi ko kaun chalega..
 
Ashu ki to chandi hi chandi hai.. pehle crazy mallu ab crazy Aahna.. wah bhai wah!  Nidhi ko bahot nainsaafi hai.. rohan ko bhaga diya... Amar ko dubious character bana diya.. KPji not done!   

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evakarajekarbusybee..shobha21debaparna77SwastikAshNi

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Joined: 05 November 2009
Posts: 14869

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Barsaat ke mausam mein Sab itne garam kyu...Tanu I write my OS in hindi...Cry...to kya nahi likh sakti..i cant express myself better in english...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karajekarbusybee..shobha21debaparna77SwastikAshNi

karajekar IF-Dazzler
karajekar
karajekar

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 2740

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

Barsaat ke mausam mein Sab itne garam kyu...Tanu I write my OS in hindi...Cry...to kya nahi likh sakti..i cant express myself better in english...


haan tanu kya hum ab hindi use nahi kar sakte ,kyunki i also have prb with english ,i dont know much english ,& same expressing prb pls help Cry
Cry


sonali

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..shobha21debaparna77SwastikAshNi

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Joined: 30 December 2006
Posts: 103282

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Friends plss dont argue over which language to use on IF .. its a very silly argument and in the process we r ending up making a mockery of  our Indian languages ... Unfortunately IF has not made any rules for language yet , so we got to write it down mayb later LOL ...but try to use English or Hindi max since at the end of the day members of all countries visit the forum..so a common known language will b always better  Smile...But plss dont mock any forms of language Smile

KTLK Dev team

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSSA777Blushsarikakarajekarbusybee..shobha21daffodil81Krrish4Youdebaparna77SwastikAshNirabzonedge

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Joined: 05 November 2009
Posts: 14869

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Friends plss dont argue over which language to use on IF .. its a very silly argument and in the process we r ending up making a mockery of  our Indian languages ... Unfortunately IF has not made any rules for language yet , so we got to write it down mayb later LOL ...but try to use English or Hindi max since at the end of the day members of all countries visit the forum..so a common known language will b always better  Smile...But plss dont mock any forms of language Smile

KTLK Dev team

Thanks Jyo..Hug...i can write my OS in hindi..Hug...Yup IF is a neutral place...so no fighting over language...Dancing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evakarajekarbusybee..shobha21niniborn2ruleKrrish4Youdebaparna77SwastikAshNi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Indian Television Best Jodis-AshNi

2 3

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 17   Views: 5372

Armu4eva 17 5372 14 May 2012 at 7:43pm by SARLAPRA
AshNi and Rohan

2 3 4 5 6

Author: whispa   Replies: 44   Views: 6491

whispa 44 6491 04 May 2012 at 8:26am by snehasam
FF on AshNi Updated on PG 2

2 3

Author: swtbaby   Replies: 21   Views: 6177

swtbaby 21 6177 25 February 2012 at 10:26pm by Cherishh
|AshNi-Nidhi and Ashutosh| AT #1 Uniqueness Speaks

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: --sunshine--   Replies: 270   Views: 19023

--sunshine-- 270 19023 09 February 2012 at 10:39am by swtbaby
AshNi VMz Pg.01 updated on 04.12 [CLOSED]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: --SONEE--   Replies: 84   Views: 12614

--SONEE-- 84 12614 16 January 2012 at 3:27am by arsalatabbsum98

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index