India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

CV's - An eye opener for you.(TRP'S)..

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Hi , i am sure everyone must be elated to see an increase fin trp's by a margin of 0.5Clap...i remember last time da show touched 2.6 was wen kunal got to know abt gaurav 's ema ...nd dat was nearly three months ago ...so it took a span of 3 months for da show to garner a high rating of 2.6 ...nd the biggest reason ofcourse which led to an increase in da trp's was the sinal re meet promo ..nd ofcourse a good develpoment in da story line ...so my dear creatives ...this sjould surely serve as eye opener to you all ...nd you shuld finally realise dat wat excatly can bring abt  an increase in trp's ...the answer lies in da fact dat  a good story line with the greatest focus on  only nd only on sinal ...nd not on other wanted stuff ...so now please remove the bilnd fold from ur eyes ...nd think of a track soon to expose richa ...,show less scenes of the chopras nd not an overdose of their senseless scenes ...nd ofcourse ...pay proper attention to kunal's professional track ..nd Sinal reunion ...nd then see the trp's rising even more ...the day you show richa getting exposed by kunal ...nd a proper sinal reunion nd remarraige track ...i can guarntee ur trp's will cross 3.5 too ...the new promo indeed is very exciting nd if this sinal working together track is handled well..then i am sure it ll work wonders for da show ...
so its a win a win situation  ...
you give us da story we want to see ...we will give u da trp's ...Wink

hoping u consider our opinions nd advices this time...

Edited by stuti123 - 05 September 2012 at 2:50am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhi123rajarathinaz1312ashuSSinal_Devakshineha_siddhisan_aishMurali28arabicaSilambu--AiSha--d.padminirainbowgirl-Hima-Rajashnorzar

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Agree Stuti.. Only Sinal will get them the desired trps. They have done a foolish thing by separating them in the first place. Anyway, they need to execute this office track beautifully to gain higher trps.. Also, damn scared of the witch now that siddhi is out and is going to be around Kunal.. she needs to be sent packing ASAP!! CVs, KICK RICHA OUT!! and also start parent trap on a lighter note and see the trps soaring!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiSinal_Devakshisan_bsp020arabicaSilambud.padminirainbowgirlstuti123

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
hi

good post

sinal magic gives the show its trps. the promos and sinal meet and promos this week should be given full credit for the trp rise

if they start to expose the vamp and show kunal do the needful i am sure we will see further rise

norzar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinal_DevakshiarabicaSilambud.padminirainbowgirlstuti123

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Thanks Stuti for creating this much needed eye opener post for the CVs
Check it out CVs...only one factor brings you this high TRPs. SINAL! and nothing else.

Execute the story line well with SINAL showing Kunal's professional heights with Siddhi and Kids supporting him  and you will have your TRPs soar to a new height! Just do it!

Quickly exit Richa - top priority - after get rid of Veena followed by Raveena and vikram. Dont' delay or your TRPs will suffer as some of us are coming back to watch. If you show the Richa, veena crap, you will lose us once again.

We are only interested in Kunal and Sinal + Twins. Dont focus on others too much.

Edited by Silambu - 05 September 2012 at 7:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSKarthiN90

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
well written post  stuti..ClapClap

i agree with all of you ..only SINAL can bring TRPs...

I hope CVs that at-least now you have understood what audience want to see..we want SINAL .. and SINAL and SINAL..more you focus on them  more wil be the TRPs..
enough of vamp being a show stopper , the clown family act etc .Kunal's professional track and SINAL in single frame will do wonders to the TRPs...  
So let kunal expose the cerature and kick her out , SINAL reunion, for sure TRPs will rise even further..
/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilambuKarthiN90

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top