India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

small update for 5/may/05

twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Yesterday's episode was mind-blowing while today's episode was heaheartbreaking……….

Friends today's episode has laid down the foundation for the forth-coming nuclnuclear explosion in the serial, so keep your fingers crossed.

Well here is the small update of today's episode:

Suhas is above to go to disha's house that time azuba asks suhas to think again before she goes to bring disha back suhas replies that she very well knows what she is doing, azuba tells that you cannot change her fate suhas replies that you don't know want disha is undergoing in that house suhas leaves the house azuba tells to himself "suhas if today you come back without disha ,I will not feel bad infact I will feel happy at your failure"

Sehagal house:

Disha is praying to bappa, knock on her door, she thinks ayyi has come and opens the door it is vedanth who has come with power of attorney paper, he has transferred the whole thing to disha's name, disha objects saying that thing has to be transferred to dk's name because he established kanaka and is the rightful owner of the thing listening to this Vedanth who had noticed that disha had packed her luggage asks whether she is leaving the house or is she planning to go for a honeymoon with dk , disha asks him to just shut up ,vedanth reminds her that her marriage contract is over and dk has burnt the contract papers, disha who is upset by listening to this says the relation between a husband and wife is between hearts and it does not stand on papers it is beyond all such things. vedanth pulls her hand and asks are you in love with brother disha snubs him saying that dk is her husband and he cannot speak such nonsense.

THEY HEAR SOMESHOUTING THAT SUMITRA HAS FALLEN DOWN SO THEY RUSH TOWARD HER ROOM

Sumitra is lying on the floor vedanth puts her on the bed the doctor comes and says it is because of high B.P caused by exertion, doctor advises that sumitra should take rest, sumitra tells that she has to prepare the night dinner since havan took place and pori is not feeling well, disha says that she will prepare the dinner but sumitra says that disha is guest and she need not take the trouble ,disha asks her not call her as guest since she is like her daughter .

Disha is above to go out she hears dk saying "I want to tell you something", disha tries to stop him (she thinks that he wants to tell her the truth about disha) but dk stops disha and tells sumitra that he doesnot want to see her lying like this on the cot .disha is happy……

Vedath is in the garden (flash back of vedanth and disha is shown)

Suhas arrives vedanth asks her what's the matter?

Suhas:I have come to take disha back home, I thought I can trust you, but you instead of supporting disha you are supporting dk because he is your brother, disha has no respect in this house, dk has brought that pari as his wife

Ved:it is not true disha has got complete respect and honour in this house ,your just misunderstanding things

suhas not ready to listen to anything she goes in

IN disha's room

Suhas asks disha to come with her disha tries to her that she wanted to come, and she had packed the luggage's but now there is problem

Suhas is irritated and ask's what disha tells that she has to prepare the dinner since sumitra is sick suhas tells that there are servants and also that pari to do that work if not dk can get the food from the hotel ,disha finally holds her hand and tells I have not yet informed dk, suhas says that she will go and do that job of informing, disha stops her that she will herself tell dk and she needs a day's time to leave the house

Suhas who is upset shrugs disha's hand and leaves the room.

Dk in the sitting area notices suhas and is surprised disha comes there dk enquires as to why suhas had come?

disha asks :why ayyi cannot come to meet me

dk;not like that,but it appeared that she had come here for some other purpose

DK tells disha that he wants to give disha a gift for which she has to close her eyes disha tries to avoid by saying that she has to prepare the dinner dk insists, disha calls dk a stubborn

Next scne:

Sumitra is shown walking she is thinking (all the flash back scenes of dk and disha in front of sumitra is shown)

Sumitra goes to pari and asks as to who is disha and why is she staying for such a long time in their house and how pari doesnot feel insecure

Pari replies that disha is dk's friend and since her husband has left her and since dk has got a big heart jhe as brought her here and she has got full trust on DK so no problem

Sumitra tells to herself that she will not let anyone to come in between pori and dk as gargi had come in between dhru and herself

Disha has closed her eyes dk puts sindhoor on her mang

Disha opens her eyes and asks where is the gift?

Dk :I have given the gift and tells disha to look at her reflection in the water

Disha bends down to look at the reflection in glass bowl kept on the side table

Disha is upset she starts crying

Dk: what happened? Have I done anything wrong?

Disha :no you done this in a wrong time ,today I wanted to tell you that I am leaving the house for good and that she is going out his life forever…..

DK is shocked and is not able to take this ,he takes his steps backward he is dumb folded disha is crying she notices that dk will fall down since there is steps right behind him

Disha shouts dk stop

But dk still goes back suddenly dk slips down he rolls down the steps disha shouts "dushyanth!!!!!!!!"

Edited by vijay - 07 May 2005 at 12:39pm

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 10:32am | IP Logged

hi

thanks for the update indeed very sad but i think after this accident i don't think disha will leave him now way she can't i am sure she will nurse him back to health well i hope so...dk must have been heartbroken Cry i am really sad yesterdays ep mad eme happy but today i am feeling sad plus dk getting hurt nice scene though the sindoor bit...

Oh i just hope disha doens't leave which i am sure that she won't now as he has got hurt..and i think she now she will express her love for DK..hope so anway..

thanks twine for the update hope things imrpove now...ending on a sad note..Cry

samyCry

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 10:37am | IP Logged
thax a lotttttttttttttttttEmbarrassed
Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Tx Twine!!!

oh i am so heat broken 4 dkCryCryCry.........can't imagine what his expression was when dish told him she was leaving............

well hopefully with this accident of dk's dish will not leave...........perhaps this is what causes dk to loose the crutches nowQuestion

well just as i thought sumi really does not remember dish since she asks pari about her............

on this sad noteCry i leave 4 home & looking fwd 2 watching the episode where ved moves in2 kanaka house which is going 2 b aired here in SA 2nite...........

ciao

Mamta

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 10:41am | IP Logged

aWWWWWWWWWWWW POOR DK THATS SO SAD ANYWAYS HE'S SO SWEET HE PUT SINDOOR ON DISHA!!! HE'S SO CUTE LOL MABEY DK'S LEG WILL BE ALRIGHT AFTER HE FALLS ALL I HOPE IS THAT W/E HAPPENS HAPPENS FOR THE GOOD!

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 10:44am | IP Logged
DK's mom is a little silly! Tongue
SALESHNI Senior Member
SALESHNI
SALESHNI

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I HOPE THE ACCIDENT WILL MAKE DISHA STAY BACK OR SUM'S WILL COME TO KNOW THE TRUTH. eVEN IF DISHA LEAVES THE HOUSE AND DK IN HIS CONDITION ONLY WANT TO SEE DISHA WILL LET SUM KNOW THE TRUTH.
lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update, twine Big smile

Atleast we can say for sure that Sumitra isn't pretending Cry  But what is this about her stopping anyone coming in the middle of DK & Pori AngryAngry   Well I hope that DK really got hurt (not like when Disha was stabbed) so that Disha can stay back & take care of him Wink  But things are not looking good for our D's unless someone tells the truth to Sumitra Cry

Go to top