Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ARJUN & OVI YES!!!!! p. 4 (Page 5)

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
arjun and poorvi are real couple what a chemistry they share they are magic

ovi is a villan stupid pshyco  how can she be matched with golden heart arjun nooo

arjun poorvi together

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Arjun and Ovi shld get done with their suhagrat very soon.. Have babies and live happily ever after!! Who says Arjun cannot fall in love with OVI!!! absolutely he shld..he shld forget purvi because she betrayed him to the point of no return... Purvi shld just go to an Ashram and dedicate her mandan self to Social causes.. She can be a preacher of selflessness..

If Arjun leaves Ovi tomorrow for Purvi.. He will be the biggest low lieing fraud and cheat of all times...

PR might gain Arjun Ovi fans by showing love blossoming between the two.. How romantic...

But kuch pane ke liye much knobs padta hai.. Ekta is okay risking loosing out on arvi fans with the hopes of gaining arvi Ovi fans...

Cheers to ekta and her brains.. Wahh

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
no new lead for purvi we only want arjun purvi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Latty-

neha.sain Senior Member
neha.sain
neha.sain

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

Originally posted by sanaa_17

I told my sister that arjun & ovi will 1 day come together i was CORRECTBig smileDancing yes!!! and i also think arjun and ovi looks cute togetherDay Dreaming (pls don't hate me)

yeah... they really look cute like siblingsClap they have similar features also... they 2 should sing poolonka taaronka song not yeh hasee vadiyanBig smile

ya bhai behain ka pavitra rishtaClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashi85

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

no new lead for purvi we only want arjun purvi!

may be ekta already planning for this  ,did u notice tellybuzz recent interview with  rithvik  ,,there is mention  arjun only  as purvis  lover ,,they dont mention as a pair so may be arjuns character is end in pavitra rishta ,,he is only purvis lover ,,now they  will focus purvis life may be

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index