India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ARJUN & OVI YES!!!!! p. 4 (Page 4)

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Yes, I think Aujun and Ovi can make a perfect couple...call it fate or destiny or a marriage made in heaven...a love that survives small challenges of life and time…

Btw, I find the actress playing OVi beautiful...she has a flawless skin and a beautiful face...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mingasanaa_17_notinuse_koolsadhu1000.Senorita.

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Absolutely Kool...Purvi loves her mother more than Arjun...so, there is a difference in the 'quality' (if you may) of her love...

Besides, how often to the younger generation break up and move on...how do we evaluate that it is true love and not infatuation that happened to Purvi...what she has done for Arjun that proves her love for him so far...btw, can a person just can't move on…happens in real life too…

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000.Senorita.

sanaa_17 Goldie
sanaa_17
sanaa_17

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Afss

Nice saying yaar...ROFLROFLROFL
Originally posted by aathya

Originally posted by sanaa_17

I told my sister that arjun & ovi will 1 day come together i was CORRECTBig smileDancing yes!!! and i also think arjun and ovi looks cute togetherDay Dreaming (pls don't hate me)

yeah... they really look cute like siblingsClapthey have similar features also... they 2 should sing poolonka taaronka song not yeh hasee vadiyanBig smile
the wedding is already over how sad they are no more sibling Shocked they are husband and wife Wink Party

_notinuse_.Senorita.

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

I told my sister that arjun & ovi will 1 day come together i was CORRECTBig smileDancing yes!!! and i also think arjun and ovi looks cute togetherDay Dreaming (pls don't hate me)

yeah... they really look cute like siblingsClapthey have similar features also... they 2 should sing poolonka taaronka song not yeh hasee vadiyanBig smile
the wedding is already over how sad they are no more sibling Shocked they are husband and wife Wink Party

ya now u njoy Angry but aftersome time v arvi fans will njoySmile

nabitathapapn_92

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
You have violated rule #2 and 7

Originally posted by shaktheback

You have lost your mind.Wacko

You have violated rules #2 and 11

Originally posted by pigglywiggly

Stupid Animated Gifs Thread

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
There are so many screwed up people today.  Yes I am not surprised at this thread.  I realise SELFISHNESS has become very great.  Because PR is NOT about being mahaan it is all about SELFISHNESS.  That if you do backstab YOU will not get any happiness. You are not going to get any happniess out of sacrifice.  YOU for YOURSELF.  See how OVI got her man... she was being thoroughly selfish and SHE GOT HER MAN!! YAY!! I want to THROW UP!!!

So SELFISHNESS, BACKSTABBING get 10 POINTS
MAHAANNESS and SACRIFICE gets 0 points

Way to go people - way to to go Ekta ... way to go!!!

Shit happens!!

Edited by zeezee55 - 05 September 2012 at 9:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelz6SudhaSangeeteshaaax3._OrChiD_

pn_92 Goldie
pn_92
pn_92

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged

ya now u njoy Angry but aftersome time v arvi fans will njoySmile
yup arvi are meant for each other.eagerly waiting for the track where arjun will leave ovi & marry purvi.i hate ovi like anythingAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Latty-

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

There are so many screwed up people today.  Yes I am not surprised at this thread.  I realise SELFISHNESS has become very great.  Because PR is NOT about being mahaan it is all about SELFISHNESS.  That if you do backstab YOU will not get any happiness. You are not going to get any happniess out of sacrifice.  YOU for YOURSELF.  See how OVI got her man... she was being thoroughly selfish and SHE GOT HER MAN!! YAY!! I want to THROW UP!!!

So SELFISHNESS, BACKSTABBING get 10 POINTS
MAHAANNESS and SACRIFICE gets 0 points

Way to go people - way to to go Ekta ... way to go!!!

Shit happens!!

Yes shit happens because it is THE way of living life...
Conspiracy...breaking laws...suicide attempts...blackmails...deals and BANG...You get what you want!!!!Clap
Also because this is accepted!!! And this s called struggle of life I mean W*FDead

And yes, now they have married...Arjun and purvi must not have their relationship at all...or else that will be cheating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index