India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ARJUN & OVI YES!!!!! p. 4

beginner46 Goldie
beginner46
beginner46

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
I told my sister that arjun & ovi will 1 day come together i was CORRECTBig smileDancing yes!!! and i also think arjun and ovi looks cute togetherDay Dreaming (pls don't hate me)

Edited by -Ravjot- - 05 September 2012 at 9:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Always_His_JaanKalapishermashahsb_26koolsadhu1000.Senorita.

summers Groupbie
summers
summers

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Its ur opinion bt acc. to the Story arjun purvi are a couple and ovi is the destructive Element!!!!
Still no one will hate u bt i love arvi together(universally accepted!!!!!!!)

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016alisa21meeranairpujli07Blossom10dolce123JamuxhalfsonaMrinmoyeearchverma10adittyAwesome2210ppearlneha.sainnabitathapadiana72pn_92SharManEDKVkandykandy..PlayfulKiss..anju011smiley20JShivAshlaikajkhusicrazygirl4RD-Coolgurll-AnAvidReaderAfss_94bonibrightarjunpurvixo_OrChiD_

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
ovi is antagonist and arjun ovi not a couple ,,its just temporary  ,if arjun really love purvi then arjun now fall for alcohol  and he will destroy then ovi will realize and then divorce  and 1 more thing dont forget small house but i hope now small house is true whatever  only want arjun purvi together,,,,,,,,,,,arjun purvi will be together very soon ,,,,,,,,how can i positive????????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha.saindiana72smiley20

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaa_17

I told my sister that arjun & ovi will 1 day come together i was CORRECTBig smileDancing yes!!! and i also think arjun and ovi looks cute togetherDay Dreaming (pls don't hate me)

yeah... they really look cute like siblingsClap they have similar features also... they 2 should sing poolonka taaronka song not yeh hasee vadiyanBig smile

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

hawa311ashvik.8sanju25nebsmeeranairhalfsonaBlossom10Jamuxneha.saindolce123archverma10Awesome2210kandykandySharManEDKVpn_92.Jen.anju011princess_farhSudhaSangeetAshlaika.Nikki.MagicalParibonibrightAfss_94Shru77Huma-swathi_swaronrashi85

beginner46 Goldie
beginner46
beginner46

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by summers

Its ur opinion bt acc. to the Story arjun purvi are a couple and ovi is the destructive Element!!!!
Still no one will hate u bt i love arvi together(universally accepted!!!!!!!)
i know Smile
beginner46 Goldie
beginner46
beginner46

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

yeah... they really look cute like siblingsClap they have similar features also... they 2 should sing poolonka taaronka song not yeh hasee vadiyanBig smile
RELAX i'm not saying that arjun and purvi are not cute together...i'm just happy what i told my sister came true Smile 
bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

lolll
I second u completely..Wink
Arjun n Ovi look like siblings...WinkWinkWink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

neha.saindolce123diana72archverma10SharManEDKVanju011smiley20AshlaikaMagicalPariarjunpurvixoShru77Huma-rashi85

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
guys what if ekta will introduce a new guy for purvi and if that is karan wahi and if karan wahi will play a parallel lead  then how many people accept it.???

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index