Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

FAISAL MY FAV!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Aliya_31

Groupbie

Aliya_31

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Hello every1 I wud lik 2 express my point of view abt faisal my fav.I'm nt opposing any1 or other contestants but sharing my prospective.Accrdng 2 me faisal is 2 2 good.He dances so perfectly,presicly dat he takes our breath away.He has a natural glow & charm 2 attract evry1.He is a god giftd child wid immense talent & gracefulness.I just luv 2 c him perform,he is fabulous,mindblowing performer.He has won many hearts al over d world.He is amazing, i truly admire him caz:
1.First of al he is a wonderful dancer,his moves r heart-throbing.I Lik all his solos as wel as his duets.
2.He has a eye catching capability,watching him per4m is pleasing.
3.Also 4m d backgrd which he comes,its quite commendable 4 him 2 reach so far & claim d crown.I personally want 2 salute his parents 4 supporting & guiding him through dis far.
4.He is so cute,sweet,innocent & passionate abt his dance.Also i must apprieciate him 4 being so down 2 earth,humble,modest & respecting evry1 even after claiming d winner's trophy.He never boastd dat he is d best & evrytime after each per4mance he use 2 say dat he wil cont d hard work &try 2 per4m more better.
5.Lastly i want 2 say dat he in such a small age inspired so many, dat nothing is impossible 4 dos who perseve tremendously & commit demselves 2 achieve deir goal.
I'm nt critizg any other contestant,all r best caz 2 reach such a big plat4m is itself evrythng.I don't evn want 2 demoralize any kid al of dem r superb.Like it is said al d fingers of hand aren't d same & so its my personal choice.
I actualy wantd 2 post 4 faisal 4m d begining but cudnt,so better late than never.
I want 2 say dat "FAISAL U R D BEST 4 ME!!!"
May god bless u with more success & prosperity.My best wishes always wid u. Keep doing better & sky is d limit.   
Plz al d faisal's fans do comment,i do want 2 hear al my frndz prospective regardng My Fav.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrAmAfReAk1Nupapraava

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FAISAL MY FAV!!!" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aliya_31

Groupbie

Aliya_31

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Hey guys wat happen?? y aren't u replying!
Plz i do want 2 hear 4m all of u, plz reply & comment,plz!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_navs

Nupa

Groupbie

Nupa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged

First of all thank you so much for such a wonderful post and also for loving him so much Smile

Yesss I do agree with each and every word that you have written about him. I truly feel that he is GOD's special gift to the world...his father might not have much money but has the most precious gem and that is FAISAL...MASALLAH :) If u remember, on the first audition day, Terrance Sir asked his dad if he had any wish to dance in childhood and in reply he said ''ji bacche ko dekhar mujhe aisa lagta hain''...to be honest, I had tears in my eyes after hearing those beautiful words! Yesss...he is such a cutie pie whose innocence and honesty on his face keep shining through. May ALLAH bless him always Smile

Okay now lets talk about his dancing skill. Well, I can go on and on if I start writing on his stupendo-fantabulously-fantastic performance, his magical expression, his flawless and smooth transitions, his energy, strength, his presence of mind, playing with props and even in girl's avatar he can be much better than the best!!! When he dances, I really feel that the whole world is just watching him. Mithun Da is right...Faisal has the ability to create magic through his dance! The one thing I really love about him is that even after doing mistakes, he never loses hopes and comes up with the best next time...thats his spirit and that makes him the winner Smile

Wish him ALL THE BEST for his future...I really pray that he gets all the success and happiness in life that he truly deserves 

Edited by Nupa - 05 September 2012 at 11:11pm

Aliya_31

Nupa

Groupbie

Nupa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Sorry double post

Edited by Nupa - 05 September 2012 at 11:10pm

praava

praava

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
ya he is my fav. too..n i like eveything abt him..his dance, innocent expression, cuteness..eveything... n i think he is an inspiration to ppl ..simply luv him :-):-):-)

Aliya_31

Aliya_31

Groupbie

Aliya_31

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Come on guys,only 3 faisal's fans.
Come on plz aleast comment something abt my post.PLZ...
I want 2 know how many people luv faisal's dance!!!

Crazy_navs

IF-Rockerz

Crazy_navs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
first af all happy to see a post like this
faisal is really a wonderful dancer and he tataly deserves to win did litlle masters season 2 !!

Aliya_31

Aliya_31

Groupbie

Aliya_31

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Thank u!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.