Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
TFS. comment posted on article.
I really wish that Jiji bua's character gains prominence now & Ranbir kapoor comes in NBT as well.
Edited by misty85 - 11 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
TB ka dimag kharab ho gaya hai ... madhuri sanjeev ki jagah madhuri bhandiwdekar likha hai aur wrong profile tag kiya hai... 😡
crazy87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Liked this interview a Lot...And would Like to specially mention some point that specially clicked me a lot...
1)There must be a story behind Bela's widowhood which is yet to be revealed on the show.
I too would Like if CV's sometime focuses on this aspect too in the story...Bela(Jiji Bua) has been instrumental in bringing MM together so there should be some time when her part of the Life to should be focused...
2)I am clueless about the forthcoming tracks. The creative meeting on this matter is yet to take place anyway.(On bigamy Track)
This statement clearly state the condition of CV's regarding this track...The cv's are totally trapped and just can't find a way out of it...
3)Bela is a positive character whereas Renu is a negative character. In India negative characters get more screen time than positive characters. Renu is by nature inquisitive and a trouble monger, people enjoy watching her.
This statement totally reflect the mentality of drama and melodrama wanting audience...They derive pleasure in seeing negative character...
4)May be Punar Vivah is higher in TRP as the lead actor Gurmeet Choudhary has an ardent fan following.  Our hero Kunal Karan Kapoor is a very powerful actor but with less fan following than Gurmeet.
This could possibly be one of the many reasons for the Low TRP of the show...But I think the constant decline in TRP in coming weeks is totally because of the story line...

ash2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LIKED HER INTERVIEW.

Thanks for sharing sauris
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs... have started commenting..😊
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tfs !! Already commented...
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good Interview! Just yester we had a topic posted and discussed on Jijibua here right 😊! Today to see this interview of hers makes me very happy! I'm really sorry to know that she is a widow at young age in her real life too! Hats off to this single mother who is independent and strong 👏! Hope she gets more screen space as we wud like to see more positivity in the show than negative! 😃

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear ! 😊
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS!Will comment and do everyone pls...