sauris

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26crazy87SenpooSwastikAshNimisty85-Swetha-ash28

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
TFS. comment posted on article.
I really wish that Jiji bua's character gains prominence now & Ranbir kapoor comes in NBT as well.

Edited by misty85 - 05 September 2012 at 2:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deb--Swetha-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
TFS 
misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
TB ka dimag kharab ho gaya hai ... madhuri sanjeev ki jagah madhuri bhandiwdekar likha hai aur wrong profile tag kiya hai... Angry
crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Liked this interview a Lot...And would Like to specially mention some point that specially clicked me a lot...
1)There must be a story behind Bela's widowhood which is yet to be revealed on the show.
I too would Like if CV's sometime focuses on this aspect too in the story...Bela(Jiji Bua) has been instrumental in bringing MM together so there should be some time when her part of the Life to should be focused...
2)I am clueless about the forthcoming tracks. The creative meeting on this matter is yet to take place anyway.(On bigamy Track)
This statement clearly state the condition of CV's regarding this track...The cv's are totally trapped and just can't find a way out of it...
3)Bela is a positive character whereas Renu is a negative character. In India negative characters get more screen time than positive characters. Renu is by nature inquisitive and a trouble monger, people enjoy watching her.
This statement totally reflect the mentality of drama and melodrama wanting audience...They derive pleasure in seeing negative character...
4)May be Punar Vivah is higher in TRP as the lead actor Gurmeet Choudhary has an ardent fan following.  Our hero Kunal Karan Kapoor is a very powerful actor but with less fan following than Gurmeet.
This could possibly be one of the many reasons for the Low TRP of the show...But I think the constant decline in TRP in coming weeks is totally because of the story line...

ash2711 Senior Member
ash2711
ash2711

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
LIKED HER INTERVIEW.

Thanks for sharing sauris
-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
tfs... have started commenting..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EAREYE

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Tfs !! Already commented...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EAREYE

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index