Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow its a great news...Yashji loves KTLK...
Thanks Tanu for sharing...KTLK rocks..
Fattoom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wooow superb news , sooo glad n happy that Yash Raj loves our fav show KTLK 
Love KritSha sooo much ❤️ KTLK rockzzz 👍🏼
TFS dear ;)
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.  Great news!!
Fattoom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Its published in todays TOI .. 

@Tanu & @Deba chill gys , i agree that this news is not a fully new news !! but its not old either ! yes there was an article abt Yash Chopra loves KTLK n he wanted to sign Kittu but she refused bcz of KTLK ! but there was no any confirmation abt that .. but here KP ji confirmed the news by him self 😊 so its a new article 😉
And btw, that article ( the old 1 ) was not posted few months ago, it was actually posted after 2 or 3 months after the show started ! ( i saw it in Karan's Angels FB & Twitter ) 😊
But no one believed that article bcz no one frm ( Kittu, KP ji or Yash Raj ) confirmed or clarified 😕 but here finally KP ji confirmed abt Yash Raj loving KTLK n he also mentioned abt the female fans who r in FB **( Says Kamlesh ji, "Yash ji called me when the show started and congratulated me for the work I was doing and he liked the serial very much. It's a daily soap and there are a lot of expectations. Kuch Toh Log Kahenge has become a brand name today. But not only Yash ji, even on face book we have so many female fan followers who love the show. So I feel responsible towards them. I am so grateful and happy with the response. So far, the journey's been good". )
n he also clarified that in his FB page **( Kamlesh Pandey: He had called me when we had started. He tried to sign Kritika but apparently she refused. She chose me to Yash Chopra:) ) 😳

So the conclusion is that, this article is NEW 😃 KritSha & KTLK rockzzz 👏
Edited by Ahlaweya - 11 years ago
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for confirming Fatima...😃
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for sharing Tanu dear...
Feel proud to know that it is such a popular show and that Yashji also loves it...
KTLK rocks...

Fattoom thumbnail
Originally posted by: debaparna77

Thanks for confirming Fatima...😃

Welcome Deba 😳