Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Most Memborable Dialogue (Page 33)

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Joined: 13 May 2011
Posts: 1614

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

Originally posted by jedy25

Originally posted by Nakusha

Originally posted by tahera57

Originally posted by Nakusha

Originally posted by tahera57

oye, nakku aaj kisnay tumhai forum pe khulla chor diyaLOL itni saatri posts pe commentsShocked
 
 aajkal tumhari limit 2-3 se zayada nahi hoti.Wink
 
waisay well done girl for completing your 50 +ClapThumbs Up
ha tahera de lo tane LOLfor ur kind information there isn't a single post where i haven't left a comment
 
kya kare jab tak kuch 50 se upar score na kare to dazzler aur tahera ke nazar he nahin padte LOLLOL
 
thanks bharti ,tahera & mirage LOLclap yaar acceptance speech de rahein hoBig smile
 
nakusha ji, nakusha jii,
array humaari kiya majal apko tanay denay ki , hum toh dekh rahay hay kuch dinoo se aap bhagti bhagti aati hain aur kuch chat pata sa humain de kar daur laga deti theen jaisay hum kuch aur b=na maang lain, lekin shukar hai aisa honay se phelay hi aapnay ek aur dhamaka post de di dhannay ho, apkay,LOL
 
hy jokes apart my friend me liking new post ab aap dialogues se farigh hui ho toh celebrate karnay kay liyay new post toh dena mangta hi ha na,
 
wll done looking forward to more .please cont...
thanks all u guys mirage ,uvi ,dilse ,sonas gang .LOLkyo paida ke se chal rahein hai ,ya sirf dialogue pade ja rahein ha ,comments by u all means lot & its u ppl who keep the forum vibrant
 
my dear platform tahera ab express naam deya hai toh speed toh hoge heLOLLOLliked the new post thanks dear .its the comment which make it interesting
hi naku
congratsClap studies ohhh tried of assigments
hi jedy & gang
thanks ab kuch contibution from ur side 50 -60 dialogueLOL .assigment ke liye all the bestBig smile
Hi naku
 
busy with assigment...too tired...congratsClapits a rare feat...it must be only on LTL...it proves serial was awesome & ur greatest of fans
 
bharti nice clip & thread

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123dilse14Nakusha-bharti-tahera57

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Joined: 21 December 2009
Posts: 3614

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona89

Originally posted by Nakusha

Originally posted by jedy25

Originally posted by Nakusha

Originally posted by tahera57

Originally posted by Nakusha

Originally posted by tahera57

oye, nakku aaj kisnay tumhai forum pe khulla chor diyaLOL itni saatri posts pe commentsShocked
 
 aajkal tumhari limit 2-3 se zayada nahi hoti.Wink
 
waisay well done girl for completing your 50 +ClapThumbs Up
ha tahera de lo tane LOLfor ur kind information there isn't a single post where i haven't left a comment
 
kya kare jab tak kuch 50 se upar score na kare to dazzler aur tahera ke nazar he nahin padte LOLLOL
 
thanks bharti ,tahera & mirage LOLclap yaar acceptance speech de rahein hoBig smile
 
nakusha ji, nakusha jii,
array humaari kiya majal apko tanay denay ki , hum toh dekh rahay hay kuch dinoo se aap bhagti bhagti aati hain aur kuch chat pata sa humain de kar daur laga deti theen jaisay hum kuch aur b=na maang lain, lekin shukar hai aisa honay se phelay hi aapnay ek aur dhamaka post de di dhannay ho, apkay,LOL
 
hy jokes apart my friend me liking new post ab aap dialogues se farigh hui ho toh celebrate karnay kay liyay new post toh dena mangta hi ha na,
 
wll done looking forward to more .please cont...
thanks all u guys mirage ,uvi ,dilse ,sonas gang .LOLkyo paida ke se chal rahein hai ,ya sirf dialogue pade ja rahein ha ,comments by u all means lot & its u ppl who keep the forum vibrant
 
my dear platform tahera ab express naam deya hai toh speed toh hoge heLOLLOLliked the new post thanks dear .its the comment which make it interesting
hi naku
congratsClap studies ohhh tried of assigments
hi jedy & gang
thanks ab kuch contibution from ur side 50 -60 dialogueLOL .assigment ke liye all the bestBig smile
Hi naku
 
busy with assigment...too tired...congratsClapits a rare feat...it must be only on LTL...it proves serial was awesome & ur greatest of fans
 
bharti nice clip & thread
all the best sona & ur gang ,the serial was awesome Smilelove the comment & big hug to all of u

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123dilse14-bharti-tahera57

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Joined: 20 September 2010
Posts: 6279

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
sona, tahera, uwith, nakusha, mirage n friends here's is one more gem  from our drunken dutta,  a mouthful to devarji n bajiji ki vahniji LOL   enjoy!
Kya hai tera sach ??? Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123dilse14Nakushatahera57Hamlet53

mirage123 Goldie
mirage123
mirage123

Joined: 16 December 2011
Posts: 1195

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

sona, tahera, uwith, nakusha, mirage n friends here's is one more gem  from our drunken dutta,  a mouthful to devarji n bajiji ki vahniji LOL   enjoy!
Kya hai tera sach ??? Wink

nice clip bhartiSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14Nakusha-bharti-tahera57

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Joined: 21 December 2009
Posts: 3614

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

sona, tahera, uwith, nakusha, mirage n friends here's is one more gem  from our drunken dutta,  a mouthful to devarji n bajiji ki vahniji LOL   enjoy!
Kya hai tera sach ??? Wink

kya baat hai bharti bahut gem luta rahe hoLOL
mujhe lagta hai serial mein kuch shak ka angle dalne ke sooch rahe the kuch othello style .  .thankfully story ko twist nahin kiya
keep posting bhartji LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-tahera57

tahera57 IF-Rockerz
tahera57
tahera57

Joined: 30 March 2011
Posts: 5441

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
bharti nice  choice of clip,
kiya style hai das ki dare poori karnay ka.
 
didn't watch h clip though hated poor baji ki shaamat, by gadha. and nakku ko zabardasti sharab pilana. Ouch.Disapprove.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14Nakusha-bharti-

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Joined: 20 September 2010
Posts: 6279

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahera57

bharti nice  choice of clip,
kiya style hai das ki dare poori karnay ka.
 
didn't watch h clip though hated poor baji ki shaamat, by gadha. and nakku ko zabardasti sharab pilana. Ouch.Disapprove.
but baji asked for it, he should have known his bhau better.   Dutta pours his heart out and he,s begging them to say the whole truth, when the whole world knows he,s the only one left out.  I totally sympathise here with dutta, it was very irritating to see naku not coming clean Ouch   
Tahera even hammie was completely against watching as she felt it was too painful.  But now she,s got over the block after watching a few clips in this thread.  Take it positively, i feel im lucky to have followed this show n MR closely as it gave me what i craved for in tv entertainment instead of the saas bahu types. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14Nakushatahera57

tahera57 IF-Rockerz
tahera57
tahera57

Joined: 30 March 2011
Posts: 5441

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Originally posted by tahera57

bharti nice  choice of clip,
kiya style hai das ki dare poori karnay ka.
 
didn't watch h clip though hated poor baji ki shaamat, by gadha. and nakku ko zabardasti sharab pilana. Ouch.Disapprove.
but baji asked for it, he should have known his bhau better.   Dutta pours his heart out and he,s begging them to say the whole truth, when the whole world knows he,s the only one left out.  I totally sympathise here with dutta, it was very irritating to see naku not coming clean Ouch   
Tahera even hammie was completely against watching as she felt it was too painful.  But now she,s got over the block after watching a few clips in this thread.  Take it positively, i feel im lucky to have followed this show n MR closely as it gave me what i craved for in tv entertainment instead of the saas bahu types. 
 
Bharti i agree dutta was hurting bad, and we felt his pain of being betrayed by his most trustedOuch. but the scene is hurtfull to watch because of the pain he was going throughOuch
all is not lost though as it's still etched on my memory as it was brilliant acting by MR. UNFORGETABLE!
oh i do watch some happy walay ti bits. i watched ,the vms posted recently, loved them all daya's  and areyaar's brought so much joy,i've already seen them over a few times, beees i could only watch once, i just don't want to be reminded of their pain maybeOuch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14Nakusha-bharti-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Dutta's dialogue making difference

Author: Goodd   Replies: 4   Views: 819

Goodd 4 819 17 February 2011 at 12:12am by ivy_11
Dialogue of LTL

Author: IshyMishi   Replies: 4   Views: 513

IshyMishi 4 513 06 February 2011 at 11:54pm by .Sidra
Favourite dialogue of the day !!

2 3

Author: loveumishal   Replies: 21   Views: 1737

loveumishal 21 1737 09 December 2010 at 4:57am by pbtghosh
Dialogue Of The Week

Author: Pallavi_2013   Replies: 1   Views: 598

Pallavi_2013 1 598 21 November 2010 at 11:07am by kabeeraspeaking
**GOTW~~Kya Dialogue Hai!!!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: swati2008   Replies: 47   Views: 5128

swati2008 47 5128 22 August 2010 at 10:06pm by Made4eachother

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index