Frequent Posters

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -bharti-

@naku.   hain??  anna kab bola yeh wali dialogue?πŸ˜•

kab kahan bola woh bhi tum logo ko explain karu
ltl mein dutta aur naku ke alawa kuch aur dekhte sunte nahin the kyaπŸ˜†

anna man beaten black & blue when he reaches his den .he always had a napkin on his shoulder this was his tag line
i beat you'll hands down πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ise kahin nagin e baki hai  πŸ˜†start counting bharti 50 was ur demand 2 already from my side ab teesara sunno .
 phele shaadi dutta naku ko   ordered to shift to duttas room she comes to her kholi ganpat ke nasiyat only ganpat can say something like it πŸ˜†

naku toh muh dhokar bahu ke saame aa jana phir woh tera roop dekh kar battli mein utar jaiga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nakusha thumbnail
Originally posted by: -daya-

more from that same wala scene:

Utar jaa nakku

nehi, har baar meri zindagi ka faisla aap karthe ho, aaj ye faisla mein karegi..
maut me mein aapke saath rehe ya na rehe ye faisla sirf nakku ka hoga..
mein aapko akela chod ke kahi nahi jaayegi..nahi jaayegi kahi bhi

great post one of my fav .daya you say you don't follow hindi .πŸ˜†LTL ne hindi sekha de
Edited by Nakusha - 11 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Liked the convo between tasha, as usual grt words from both..
"chote chot keliye, mote mote anmol aasu"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&feature=youtube_gdata&v=HDuei4s6Rmg[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -bharti- - 11 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail

Liked the convo between tasha, as usual grt words from both..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&feature=youtube_gdata&v=HDuei4s6Rmg[/YOUTUBE]

luved it😊
-bharti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nakusha

kab kahan bola woh bhi tum logo ko explain karu
ltl mein dutta aur naku ke alawa kuch aur dekhte sunte nahin the kyaπŸ˜†

anna man beaten black & blue when he reaches his den .he always had a napkin on his shoulder this was his tag line
i beat you'll hands down πŸ˜†
ise kahin nagin e baki hai  πŸ˜†start counting bharti 50 was ur demand 2 already from my side ab teesara sunno .
 phele shaadi dutta naku ko   ordered to shift to duttas room she comes to her kholi ganpat ke nasiyat only ganpat can say something like it πŸ˜†

naku toh muh dhokar bahu ke saame aa jana phir woh tera roop dekh kar battli mein utar jaiga πŸ˜†

@ underlined:  no naku, if u read my opening post, where ive mentioned that the best dialogues were written for cameos like Anna, Chaskar, Jagtap,  morey etc.. Gadha hamesha muh phulake rehta tha. πŸ˜‘
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nakusha

great post one of my fav .daya you say you don't follow hindi .πŸ˜†LTL ne hindi sekha de

I tell you, what I know I seriously learned for the sake of understanding this show😳

Here is another dialogue that I like...there is just so many fabulous dialogues...!
yaar sorry for any grammatical mistakes u all know why they would be there πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Dutta: aaj kuch nehi hai tere paas kehne ke liye? kuch to bol...

Naku: mein kya bole saab...mujhe toh abhi tak bharosa nehi ho raha hai ke mein azaad hogayi, sach mein sab kuch khatam hogaya

Dutta: Shuru hua hai...

what can I say to this...the silence was like killing himπŸ˜†poor thing gave up and decided to ask where has her bak bak gone to lol...and then when she replies all innocently the man boldly states its only beginning   aww how cute was he in this scene ? 😳

Edited by -daya- - 11 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
[QUOTE=-daya-

Dutta: aaj kuch nehi hai tere paas kehne ke liye? kuch to bol...

Naku: mein kya bole saab...mujhe toh abhi tak bharosa nehi ho raha hai ke mein azaad hogayi, sach mein sab kuch khatam hogaya

Dutta: Shuru hua hai...

what can I say to this...the silence was like killing himπŸ˜†poor thing gave up and decided to ask where has her bak bak gone to lol...and then when she replies all innocently the man boldly states its only beginning   aww how cute was he in this scene ? 😳

[/QUOTE]  lol,,,ive no words for the ingenuity of the dialogue writer here daya,  n there are more..  its simply surreal!!!  πŸ‘  i salute d person who wrote these lines n how wel mishal delivered them..
Iridescence1 thumbnail

lol,,,ive no words for the ingenuity of the dialogue writer here daya,  n there are more..  its simply surreal!!!  πŸ‘  i salute d person who wrote these lines n how wel mishal delivered them..

there are soo many such dialogues...i tell you when i saw this thread i literally thought omg where do i begin πŸ˜† my mind has so many and there are many i can't recall exact lines for...
-bharti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -daya-

there are soo many such dialogues...i tell you when i saw this thread i literally thought omg where do i begin πŸ˜† my mind has so many and there are many i can't recall exact lines for...

. Just carry on, dont get bogged down by d sheer weight of d numbers lol. πŸ˜†  im actually editg videos where u have lengthy convos..πŸ˜‰
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Just carry on, dont get bogged down by d sheer weight of d numbers lol. πŸ˜†  im actually editg videos where u have lengthy convos..πŸ˜‰

Bharti...I was watching the boxing/love letter wala scene ...that one cracks me up everytime but I think its better to watch the video for that...because their expression throughout are just fantastic... πŸ˜‰ I look forward to seeing ur vids...

that scene ke sample πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Baaji - "Waise Bhao tu kisi lardki se baat karega toh nehi. Agar Bhao kisi lardki se baat karege toh kya kahega?"

"Haan!" [gets serious]. "Ey, yeh dil hai na dil, ek dum time bomb ki tara dhak dhak kar raha hai. Jaldi bol haan ya na. Nehi toh time bomb phaat jayega

OHHH BAAJI! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by -daya- - 11 years ago