India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPK addiction (Page 3)

ankapriya Groupbie
ankapriya
ankapriya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Isn't just you...has happened to me too. I never watched any of these Hindi soaps but one fine day I saw this and now am stuck...I have gotten sooo addicted. I love all the characters except evil Creepwa.

Sometimes this show is so sadistic and illogical to me . I would never stand for most of the regressive stuff that happens but I still keep watching hoping a good thing would happen in the next episode...I am totally bonkers for IPKKND now.

ankapriya Groupbie
ankapriya
ankapriya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by svrao

Its True, My MIL was watching once when she came to visit us and i started watching with her. It was when Arnav was kidnapped and HE sends a clue "Laad Governor". Everyday i come back from work and watch the episodes with MIL. Once she went back i started watching in you tube for the previous episodes. Even though my MIL updated me i wanted to watch it myself. I started watching important scenes. Then i started watching all the episodes. I watched all the episodes religiously in the weekend. Now i have watched the scenes over and over again for atleast 3 - 4 times... Never boring... Initially when i started watching the episodes , I thought the addiction will go away once i watch all the episodes. It did not, then later i thought it will take sometime and i will probably loose interest as other Hindi serials. Now its been almost 2 months. I am watching the episodes and scenes over and over again, (shhh - sometimes at work also). I started following the blogs and spoilers and watched all Barun Sanaya- IPKKND interviews over and over again. Read all the comments posted by fans. My husband is lil pissed off me with watching this like a crazy girl. I am loosing my patience and waiting impatiently for the next episodes. Wanted Saturday and sunday to be shorter. ( am I not crazy?). Just joined the forum to reply this post and vent my frustation / anger and addiction craziness.

I want my life back.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME COME OUT OF THIS ADDICTION !!!! Confused

Well I second the request...please tell me if anyone figures out a way out if this
barunpeace Newbie
barunpeace
barunpeace

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
i m so addicted to the show...that even if they show the dumbest thing i will still go and watch...arshi is drug for meDay Dreaming.love ipkknd n sarun
gopakshi Groupbie
gopakshi
gopakshi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
To the OP,

I completely agree.  I started about two weeks ago, stumbled onto an innocent looking youtube clip, while I was looking for a new episode of Diya aur Baati.  I was done for, i watched all the "love scenes" then I watched all the episodes. I never looked for Diya aur Baati episode again.  This show is absolutely like a drug, I had to finish watching everything show related as fast as possible.  There were times when I was debating sleep versus watching the show.  The problem continues and this past weekend I had promised myself and my husband that I would not watch any episodes until the following weekend.  However, not only am I watching the episode everyday, I am also visiting IF just to see if there has been any updates on the remarriage.

I mean I was bummed last week after Anjali's miscarriage, not because she lost the baby, but because this probably spelled rough times ahead for A & K.  My husband just wants me to take a break from the show, but it is easier said than done.  Most likely I will continue to watch the show even though I know there will be heartache and etc in store for the viewers and the characters.

Normally, I would hate an arrogant person like ASR, male chauvinist, but I don't know what it is about that character, and the actor is not bad looking either Wink !  I think it is a well done show and I can't believe that I am addicted.  

Wacko
simka Senior Member
simka
simka

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I think CVs are helping us come out of the addiction right now!!!!

Go to top