India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPK addiction

simka Senior Member
simka
simka

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Two months ago, I was just a normal person who hated serials and even bollywood movies. I was busy with work, studies and children. One night, while browsing utube to watch a scene in BBC's pride and prejudice, I came across a clip from IPK. It was the guest house episode. I think I unintentionally clicked on it but as soon as I saw Barun's expression I was memorised. I thought, here we go, this is my Indian Mr Darcy. It was 10 pm at night. I went through the whole night without a minute of sleep watching episode after episode ( I don't even understand hindi fully mind you). The next day the same. I got so addicted,  It took me around 3 days to go through around 300 odd episodes. On top of that, I got hooked to IF and facebook. What is wrong with me? I have never been addicted to anything else like this in my whole life. I live in Australia so I wake up every morning at 12.45 to watch the episodes online. I think this serial should carry a warning " highly addictive, think before watching". lol

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunlover1athirumaspaakidtharu23ankapriyakrisha06xonlybarunxloveuarshiasrkkg1asrasrasrasrArchana89ThrishAce11taklima_najSilpa_25arunaccDaRkPrInCeSsjessjazzpriyalovelymaaneet_foreverdipali13A_Souldieforasrmisscrazyfan..FallAndFly..priya_86chotte097.SobtiLicious.BearNaNa

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simka

Two months ago, I was just a normal person who hated serials and even bollywood movies. I was busy with work, studies and children. One night, while browsing utube to watch a scene in BBC's pride and prejudice, I came across a clip from IPK. It was the guest house episode. I think I unintentionally clicked on it but as soon as I saw Barun's expression I was memorised. I thought, here we go, this is my Indian Mr Darcy. It was 10 pm at night. I went through the whole night without a minute of sleep watching episode after episode ( I don't even understand hindi fully mind you). The next day the same. I got so addicted,  It took me around 3 days to go through around 300 odd episodes. On top of that, I got hooked to IF and facebook. What is wrong with me? I have never been addicted to anything else like this in my whole life. I live in Australia so I wake up every morning at 12.45 to watch the episodes online. I think this serial should carry a warning " highly addictive, think before watching". lol

True... 
i m watching IPK from d 1st episode.. and i have again watched all episode on utube just in 1 week... Super addiction... Barun, Sanaya, their characters and their chemistry!!!!! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

athirumasimkaThrishArchana89jessjazzdipali13..FallAndFly..

jessjazz IF-Dazzler
jessjazz
jessjazz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
highly addictive... every week night i stay up past midnight to catch the serial on the internet and read the comments on IF. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

athiruma

Sumuki Goldie
Sumuki
Sumuki

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Well I just have to say you are not the only one. I am not Hindi speaking Indian either. My language is some other Indian language. I live in Singapore. One of my friend told me about this serial. I started watching one clip then another and before I could realise my addiction I watched finished all the episodes within like 3 days as well. But the thing is that I am a student. I started watching it feb. after i watched finished those set of episodes. I watched the entire thing like 8 times already. It is still so fresh and nice to watch. I stay up until 12 am to watch the day to day epis. I love ipk. And I am proud to say I am an addict. Actually I just want the whole team of ipk to realise this. That they have become the drugs. 

Edited by Sumuki - 05 September 2012 at 2:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thrishsimkadieforasr

priyalovely IF-Dazzler
priyalovely
priyalovely

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged

I think this serial should carry a warning " highly addictive, think before watching". lol

u r 100% ri8...this serial made me mad like anything...barun alsoWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xonlybarunxThrishsimkadieforasr.MyriadOfHues.

Sumuki Goldie
Sumuki
Sumuki

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyalovely

I think this serial should carry a warning " highly addictive, think before watching". lol

u r 100% ri8...this serial made me mad like anything...barun alsoWink

Same here. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simkadieforasr

misscrazyfan IF-Rockerz
misscrazyfan
misscrazyfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
" highly addictive, think before watching".Wink this is 100% true regarding ipkknd...and sarun
the same with me dear...iam too addicted to sarun ad show like hell...never happened  to any movies or film stars or anyother things in life...
its like more than a  sweet drug
its all becoz of sarun...their magical chemistry is  drawing everyone towards them...
for sarun and ipkknd i joined in india forums and facebook..
but i am loving being addicted to sarun ,if and show...
its became like a family part of life to go on...
loving it and enjoying sarun and show 
love u sarun keep rocking..
ipkknd roxxx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spaakidsimkadipali13

dieforasr IF-Rockerz
dieforasr
dieforasr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged

I stay in hostel...so it's not possible for me to watch this...then one day my new roommate showed me one epi..it was the scene when ASR realised that Khushi is engaged...I doono..I was hit by something at  my head ..I forgot everything...Earlier I used to stay in the in my lab till 11pm.Now  within 7pm I m available in my room...I watched all old episodes more than 10 times[not jocking!!!]
I love Barun so much...He's not only hansome but also a very good actor...Sanaya who broke the rules and proves that beauty and talent can stay together...I love her...But it's true..I m watching this serial only for these two...Others are equally good..but I think I m adicted...I m happy  for this..

Edited by dieforasr - 05 September 2012 at 3:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankapriyasimka

Go to top