Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 37*~ (Page 30)

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeen

yeah...cant wait also.. rishi must tink she is indira...btw.. like cvs give rati new character name - zara -
makes me wanna buy those clothing product LOL

LOLOMG I completely forgot that I love clothes from Zara. They make beautiful clothes. And Zara is such a beautiful name. You know I hope the love track will be properly explored this time unlike with Inshi. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Ok first of all I dont have very good answers to these questions because obviously these are the questions that the writers wants us to keep haranguing ourselves with. They can change the reason anytime they want and I think they will merely give us some reason at the end of the story which wont satisfy us. First of all these are characters and in episodic serials we should not look for continuity. The characters change acc to whims from time to time. We have seen the very same for Indira and thus I want Zara and Indira to be different so that RP can come back with a clean slate. 

Okay now answering the questions. Ishaan i am clueless about. The writer wants to show that Indira and Ishaan were very very close to one another and Ishaan was very small when everything happened. He was a kid who was still in his nurturing stage and he lost not 1 mother but 2 mothers in the process which left him with some kind of speech defect due to bereavement. 

About Ricky/Rishi that is one of the biggest questions in mind and it simply cannot be answered like that without knowing what transpired in the last 8 years. Its obvious that he loves Indu because he wouldnt let everyone hide her mother's identity from her if he did not think it would harm Indu in some way. Indu and her dressing style and the way she behalves reminds him of Indira and it pains him. But that still does not explain why he NEVER talks with her. Thats a bit OTT! LOLHe might be giving tough love like any other parent because he had to don the role of Indira in this relationship. The fun parent cannot exist without the responsible parent and Shweta is far from it. Now many asked me why will he be angry? Shouldnt Indu reminding him of Indira bring more joy to him? Plus he wanted to be a father. I think Rishi only became obsessed about being a father when Indira was in the picture because it was living a life with her. His dream of becoming a father only existed with Indira in the picture because he wanted her to be the mother of his children. He was far more interested in being a father if Indira was there to live that life with him. Its a dream he shared with Indira. But with Indira's death he is left as a single parent and that dream has crashed and Shweta's presence is making him more and more unhappy because Indu calls her mom. Human beings are never one dimensional. They are very very complex and Rishi is a similar case. Why he is reacting like this in such a situation cannot be simply explained by a X,Y,Z reason. Smile

Good points, Ankita. I am totally confused about Rishi. I love Indu, but at times she seems OTT. But then again I guess they have to show her in such a way, so that Zara can come and bring in a change. But some of her dialogues, specially the roof top one with shweta was ??? (Something about my bindaas attitude etc) I can't fathom which 8 yr old speaks like that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHDsnehapatro

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Yah Indu's spiel from the rooftop. ROFL

snehapatroashne

ayeen IF-Dazzler
ayeen
ayeen

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

yeah...cant wait also.. rishi must tink she is indira...btw.. like cvs give rati new character name - zara -

LOLOMG I completely forgot that I love clothes from Zara. They make beautiful clothes. And Zara is such a beautiful name. You know I hope the love track will be properly explored this time unlike with Inshi. Embarrassed

cant say yar.. u noe cvs like 2 speed e romantic sweet love moment & drag all those Dead track ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHDsnehapatroashne

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

cant say yar.. u noe cvs like 2 speed e romantic sweet love moment & drag all those Dead track ..

Haha! Yah they never give space to sweet romantic tracks in HD! LOLConfused

snehapatroashneloveinshi

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Finally...TODAY  we got a Full scene of ZARA MALIK KHAN
no chupan chupaayi...no Luka chupi...A perfect Scene!!!

The way she walked...the way she chased the chor...dishum dishum and thn again Walk

Ufff...ufff...ufff...Bye God...Wht Grace...Wht Attitude...and Rati di...Lovely!!!!!

....vula_kv....snehapatroashne

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Finally...TODAY  we got a Full scene of ZARA MALIK KHAN
no chupan chupaayi...no Luka chupi...A perfect Scene!!!

The way she walked...the way she chased the chor...dishum dishum and thn again Walk

Ufff...ufff...ufff...Bye God...Wht Grace...Wht Attitude...and Rati di...Lovely!!!!!
Nikhila last part of the epsiode was the besttt...Clap
Rati looked amazingly beautiful in new look...Day Dreamingam jus loving it her attitude by god maaza agaye aaj zara ko dekhke...Dancing each and everything about Zara is shown well as of now...waiting for more and more of Zara scenes in the show...Big smile

Angels_Sweetzashne

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Waiting for HQ link...the only worthy part of today's episode...last 2 and half minutes!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.AnkitalovesHDsnehapatroashneSilent.Dreamer

Go to top