Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 37*~ (Page 27)

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Some Ppl will come up with answer's like he is soo dejected/sad/ and depressed in trauma due to loss of his Love of life...tht he has no more love to give to his daughter...ussne apna poora pyaar Indira par hi luta diya...ki ab uske pass kuch nahi bacha!!!

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 05 September 2012 at 7:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHDashne

Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Tongue

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 05 September 2012 at 7:31am
AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Ok first of all I dont have very good answers to these questions because obviously these are the questions that the writers wants us to keep haranguing ourselves with. They can change the reason anytime they want and I think they will merely give us some reason at the end of the story which wont satisfy us. First of all these are characters and in episodic serials we should not look for continuity. The characters change acc to whims from time to time. We have seen the very same for Indira and thus I want Zara and Indira to be different so that RP can come back with a clean slate. 

Okay now answering the questions. Ishaan i am clueless about. The writer wants to show that Indira and Ishaan were very very close to one another and Ishaan was very small when everything happened. He was a kid who was still in his nurturing stage and he lost not 1 mother but 2 mothers in the process which left him with some kind of speech defect due to bereavement. 

About Ricky/Rishi that is one of the biggest questions in mind and it simply cannot be answered like that without knowing what transpired in the last 8 years. Its obvious that he loves Indu because he wouldnt let everyone hide her mother's identity from her if he did not think it would harm Indu in some way. Indu and her dressing style and the way she behalves reminds him of Indira and it pains him. But that still does not explain why he NEVER talks with her. Thats a bit OTT! LOLHe might be giving tough love like any other parent because he had to don the role of Indira in this relationship. The fun parent cannot exist without the responsible parent and Shweta is far from it. Now many asked me why will he be angry? Shouldnt Indu reminding him of Indira bring more joy to him? Plus he wanted to be a father. I think Rishi only became obsessed about being a father when Indira was in the picture because it was living a life with her. His dream of becoming a father only existed with Indira in the picture because he wanted her to be the mother of his children. He was far more interested in being a father if Indira was there to live that life with him. Its a dream he shared with Indira. But with Indira's death he is left as a single parent and that dream has crashed and Shweta's presence is making him more and more unhappy because Indu calls her mom. Human beings are never one dimensional. They are very very complex and Rishi is a similar case. Why he is reacting like this in such a situation cannot be simply explained by a X,Y,Z reason. Smile

Angels_Sweetzashne

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Some Ppl will come up with answer's like he is soo dejected/sad/ and depressed in trauma due to loss of his Love of life...tht he has no more love to give to his daughter...ussne apna poora pyaar Indira par hi luta diya...ki ab uske pass kuch nahi bacha!!!

OuchD'oh
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Exctly...ankita...how much ever we reason out with somethings...yet it doesnt seem satisfactory to the state that is being shown!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHD

kiran_rati IF-Rockerz
kiran_rati
kiran_rati

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
guys dont prolong my comment its a request i just want to come out of my anger by posting this comment. i am really upset.

hey rati  i just heard one interview of ur old male costar rati di
now i am boiling like anything i hate him i just hate him. he not only hurt u but all the fan base who loved ur pair alot. i am ashamed now that i was once his fanDead
thank god u dont deserve that Censored etc...
sorry i am writing this on ur thread di but now i cant even control my anger for that m***********Angry
love u alot dear rati
god bless u wid all his mighty, love
i also pray that person who hurted u get all the punishments that he deserves.  one day god will definitly give punishments to those who are wrong
i really love u rati di
AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Exctly...ankita...how much ever we reason out with somethings...yet it doesnt seem satisfactory to the state that is being shown!

See why do you guys expect so much from a serial? The writers of HD are no Albert Camus or any Lacan! LOL And their main aim is to create intrigue in the serial and increase the drama quotient to keep the viewers hooked. See an Indian serial has 3 times more the episodes in 3 years that an American soap has in a decade. LOL So the research and the standard of writing, directing etc will be very very different. Its very hard to keep a character in the same way for ever. Right now Rishi is being used anyway to keep the viewers guessing "Why is he like this?" just like a few days ago indu was being butchered "Why does she wanna get her hubby married?". Without questions Indian soaps are nothing. LOL The characterization gets screwed up due to the deadlines. The channel pressurized the PH to bank episodes. Many a time the episode is not approved of by the channel and the PH has to re shoot everything in a matter of a few hours. The way serials are made in India is an unimaginable process. Its hard core. Thats why the serials start deteriorating after some time. Thus we should not expect too much. Right now I am only interested in Zara's story and how she comes into the whole pic. Indu-Zara, Rishi-Zara, Ishaan-Zara. Thats it. Embarrassed  But ofcourse after a while. But I dont think that is possible. Zara will be coming to Delhi soon it seems. Ouch

Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 05 September 2012 at 7:50am

Angels_Sweetzashne

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Kiran: The one where he says Rati does not want to give interviews with him?LOL

Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 05 September 2012 at 7:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_rati

Go to top